Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) (33495 Views)

360 View Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State (Videos) / Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) / Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by Afikoo: 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
This is wickedness of the highest order and INEC should be held accountable for this .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvoG67wRZQY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H341YhziGs0

BREAKING: A hunter found thousands of PVCs disposed inside the bush at Nnewi North LGA, Anambra State. @inecnigeria 😭😭😭

https://twitter.com/JaypeeGeneral/status/1628143363156324359?t=h3Kaftzy61Jb_eMu6OVezQ&s=19

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
Fake news

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by MissLeslie(m): 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
Fake,

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by LocalStandard1(m): 10:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
This thing should seriously make front page.
South Eastern people are seriously being disenfranchised in this country! This is deep wickedness!!

Look at all these PVCs in a big container?! And this is what has been seen oh?

205 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by LocalStandard1(m): 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
Thanksful:
Fake news

You people are seriously wicked! Why don't you watch the video before being first to comment, and to comment nonsense?

309 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by Penguin2: 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
Thanksful:
Fake news

You think?

Can you come up with a hypothesis of how they now came about such number of PVC in their possession?🤔

Nlfpmod
Mynd44

150 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by LocalStandard1(m): 10:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
MissLeslie:
Fake,

Is "fake" the new word to mean genuine now or are you too wicked it caused you blindness?

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by computer0810(m): 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
What the south east ppl are up to in dis coming election with all dis things dey r doing I don't know but what I know is dey will fail

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by LocalStandard1(m): 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
Resources most be put together to get these PVCs to theowners immediately before this elections.

If Peter Obi doesn't win this elections cus they too much hate Igbos to give him, I might personally relocate to the East and join them in fighting for their Biafra! This is absolute degenerate wickedness!

What has these people done to Nigerians! What has the Igbos done to us?! I am very angry and emotional right now!

I might kill someone!! What extreme, unfounded, unimaginable, unfathomable, indescribable, pitch wickedness is this to a people? Is this how we hate them so much in this country?

Look at all these PVCs, and these are the ones discovered oh?

166 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by budaatum: 11:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
LocalStandard1:

You people are seriously wicked! Why don't you watch the video before being first to comment, and to comment nonsense?

Just the first few minutes is enough to make any sensible person disbelieve it, as there's no way some YouTube blogger would have access to this find and then find the time to make a video about it, which I did watch.

Show us a credible source with better showing of the pvcs.

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by LocalStandard1(m): 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2023
budaatum:

Just the first few minutes is enough to make any sensible person disbelieve it, as there's no way some YouTube blogger would have access to this find and than find the time to make a video about it.

Show us a credible source with better showing of the pvcs.

Did you watch the video? Didn't you see him carry them himself? Who told you he's a blogger? You mean he printed all these himself just to put his own face on video and expose a lie?

Think with your Brian or don't ever quote me cus I make you deactivate on this forum?

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by budaatum: 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Did you watch the video? Didn't you see him carry them himself? Who told you he's a blogger? You mean he printed all these himself just to put his own face on video and expose a lie?

Think with your Brian or don't ever quote me cus I make you deactivate on this forum?

If you thought with your brain you wouldn't be so gullible to believe this and powerless you definitely wouldn't be threatening me.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by LocalStandard1(m): 11:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
I am so deeply angry I feel like killing someone right now! This is wickedness.

He said a hunter saw them in the bush and brought them to their Radio station. He said these are from just a senatorial district.

16 Likes

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by LocalStandard1(m): 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2023
budaatum:

If you thought with your brain you wouldn't be so gullible to believe this and powerless you definitely wouldn't be threatening me.

Look you slowpoke, I don't know where who sent you or who blinded your degenerate eyes but just leave me right now or send me your location saw I come over and we talk it out!!

Don't try your father here!!

22 Likes

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by budaatum: 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Look you slowpoke, I don't know where who sent you or who blinded your degenerate eyes but just leave me right now or send me your location saw I come over and we talk it out!!

Don't try your father here!!

You are obviously a child. You talk like one at least.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by Officialgarri: 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
PVCs that's meant to rig for LP in the SE, Una get mind carry am. You will soon hear that UGM/ESN/IPOB just killed a group of hunters

All the plans of these wicked people who suddenly began to love Nigeria more than we have always been because their brother wants to rule us will not come to pass.

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by LocalStandard1(m): 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
Some people here are deliberately trying to deny a video prove. I want everyone to watch this video with their own eyes and judge for themselves.

I can clearly see the shiny insignias on the PVCs, how blind or self denying can any be to disprove this video?!

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by LocalStandard1(m): 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
Penguin2:

You think?

Can you come up with a hypothesis of how they now came about such number of PVC in their possession?🤔

Nlfpmod
Mynd44

There is wickedness brewing in the dark and I fear this country will not survive this year.

12 Likes

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by LocalStandard1(m): 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
budaatum:

You are obviously a child. You talk like one at least.

For your info, I am not a h*mosexual! This attention you want from me this night I will not give you.

Give your location so I come over and you say it to my face!

12 Likes

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by IGBOSON1: 11:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
LocalStandard1:
This thing should seriously make front page.
South Eastern people are seriously being disenfranchised in this country! This is deep wickedness!!

Look at all these PVCs in a big container?! And this is what has been seen oh?

As shocking as it is, i ain’t surprised! It’s only naive and trusting Igbo who think there’s a level playing field for all ethnicities, regions and contestants, and that the upcoming elections haven’t been rigged already….from the period of PVC registration and collection, to the imported incidents of insecurity and murder in the south-east!

I believe in a free and fair election that Peter Obi will win! But like i said, the process has already been rigged, and the trail of the culprits will ultimately lead to the evil characters in and around APC….right to the very top of the criminal organisation!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by LocalStandard1(m): 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
Officialgarri:
PVCs that's meant to rig for LP in the SE, Una get mind carry am. You will soon hear that UGM/ESN/IPOB just killed a group of hunters

All the plans of these wicked people who suddenly began to love Nigeria more than we have always been because their brother wants to rule us will not come to pass.

If you don't trust their love and patriotism why don't you give them their Biafra then?

After this election you will be shocked to see people from the Middle Belt start recruiting to join Biafra. Cus of this injustice I might be among the first.

You have the rest of the country, Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani. Wicked f*cks!

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by budaatum: 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
LocalStandard1:

For your info, I am not a h*mosexual! This attention you want from me this night I will not give you.

Give your location so I come over and you say it to my face!

I wonder why it would be any concern of mine what the heck you fuq when I'm asking you to use the brain in your head instead of the diq in your pants.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by Penguin2: 11:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
LocalStandard1:

There is wickedness brewing in the dark and I fear this country will not survive this year.

Let me shock you…

2023 elections will hold.

And it will be peaceful.

And Nigeria will survive.

Quote after the election 🗳.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by LocalStandard1(m): 11:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
budaatum:

I wonder why it would be any concern of mine what the heck you fuq when I'm asking you to use the brain in your head instead of the diq in your pants.

Look you old f*ck, I can see you registered here since 2006. It means you're older. Respect your degenerate self here and face your life.

Remove me from your h*mosexuality? I am warning your old age baba. Don't do this with me this night?!

9 Likes

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by LocalStandard1(m): 11:27pm On Feb 21, 2023
Penguin2:

Let me shock you…

2023 elections will hold.

And it will be peaceful.

And Nigeria will survive.

Quote after the election 🗳.

These people are disenfranchising these other people from the East big time in this elections. How will this end alright?

6 Likes

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by budaatum: 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Look you old f*ck, I can see you registered here since 2006. It means you're older. Respect your degenerate self here and face your life.

Remove me from your h*mosexuality? I am warning your old age baba. Don't do this with me this night?!

Are you now admitting that you can't possibly be my father? I'm glad you are doing your research.

Please do not bother respecting me. Just try hard to respect yourself. And use your brain while you are trying, instead of your tiny diq.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by LocalStandard1(m): 11:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
IGBOSON1:

As shocking as it is, i ain’t surprised! It’s only naive and trusting Igbo who think there’s a level playing field for all ethnicities, regions and contestants, and that the upcoming elections haven’t been rigged already….from the period of PVC registration and collection, to the imported incidents of insecurity and murder in the south-east!

I believe, in a free and fair election that Peter Obi will win! But like i said, the process has already been rigged, and the trail of the culprits will ultimately lead to the evil characters in and around APC….right to the very top of the criminal organisation!

Kai!! I am very sad right now, I outraged and burdened extremely!

I might never be patriotic again in this country. I most find that I leave Nigeria for good in the closest future, I will never stay close to a Nigerian after this. My view for Nigeria and Nigerians is dead after this elections.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by Dreal1247: 11:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
Soludo has questions to answer.

6 Likes

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by wegevv: 11:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
Thanksful:
Fake news

Exhibit 1: the problem with Nigeria. He doesn’t care if thousands of people are being disenfranchised as long as he gets the first comment to suit his ego

22 Likes

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by budaatum: 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Kai!! I am very sad right now, I outraged and burdened extremely!

I might never be patriotic again in this country. I most find that I leave Nigeria for good in the closest future, I will never stay close to a Nigerian after this. My view for Nigeria and Nigerians is dead after this elections.

You are simply looking for an excuse to be the unpatriotic person you've probably always been. If you were not unpatriotic, you wouldn't gullible believe and be promoting baseless unverified claims, and you wouldn't be so quick to insult those who ask you to use your brain.

As for your leaving Nigeria, dream on, because it's obvious you are going nowhere, so make sure you get your pvc and vote for Peter Obi.

7 Likes

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by LocalStandard1(m): 11:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
This wickedness is too much I can't sleep this night! Oh God! Oh God!! Oh God!!!

14 Likes

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by Penguin2: 11:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
LocalStandard1:

These people are disenfranchising these other people from the East big time in this elections. How will this end alright?

Relax!

As they are working hard to disenfranchise Southeasterners and subdue votes from the region, God is opening new frontiers for Peter Obi.

God cannot be mocked!

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter / FG Jerks Up Provisional Wage Increment To ₦‎35,000 / Governor Sanwo-olu Arrives Governor's Office, Addresses Civil Servants (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.