Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them (36722 Views)

Trump Under Fire From Within GOP After Midterms / US Midterms: 20.7 Million Votes Already Cast In Early Voting / A White Man Learns The Meaning Of "Maga" In Nigeria, Blasts Americans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them by adams123: 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
Franking:

Eye dey pain this druggified nonentity.

U criminal!

1 Like

Re: US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them by Jemex003: 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked
WOW!
And you; you're supporting a very young 70+ year old man for president. Is our God Not Wonderful??

What’s different between 60&70

1 Like

Re: US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them by Igboslayer: 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
How many developer do we have on the list?...
Re: US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them by ngadaAwo: 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Yoruba Amaka!!!!

yes oo
real Yorubas amaka
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
Re: US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them by clockwisereport: 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
Fruits of japa
Re: US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them by clockwisereport: 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
Kingcalls:
No single northerner....but here in this damn country, na dem de rule us...no wonder the country is a mess

Dr Owolewa is from Kwara state, North Central Nigeria
Re: US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them by LALABOSS(m): 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

SOURCE

ALL DEMOCRATS. NA WAA O. NOT EVEN 1 FROM THE REPUBLICAN.
Re: US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them by dele1727: 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
duduade:
Abike and Buhari always wanting to identify with good things... Did they know how they worked hard to get to where they are now

If these people had been involved in issues or so you would never see them identifying with such or thinking of ways to rescue Nigerians from racism and the likes

Rubbish

You have forgotten the foolish Minister for foreign affairs Geoferry Onyema...

a Foolish and useless fellow...Abike always ends up doing his job

1 Like

Re: US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

SOURCE

Nigerian President is jobless indeed

is he president of America now
Re: US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them by muykem: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
Better Nigerian in America and not cursed drugs barron all around Asia.
Re: US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
clockwisereport:

Dr Owolewa is from Kwara state, North Central Nigeria

so kwara is not north!
Re: US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them by Socratiz: 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
We celebrate Nigerians who are making positive impact in the USA.

How I wish we could also build a Nigeria where

A Yoruba Christian can win election to Sokoto state House of Assembly

A Kano man, Muslim can win election to Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly

An Igbo Christian can win election into Kebbi stage House of Assembly

I believe the problems of this country would be solved if we could build a Nigeria like this.

1 Like

Re: US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them by clockwisereport: 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

so kwara is not north!

You said no northerner is in the list. I corrected you
Re: US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them by Josephkabila12: 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
Congratulations
Re: US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them by nesphil(m): 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
Congrats to them

HonNL:

SOURCE

SOURCE
Re: US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them by lukency(m): 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
These are Nigerians who left their country for another man's land but in Nigeria an Hausa man can't win election in South West, Yoruba man can't win election in South East, Igbo man can't win election in the North and Vice versa. Wetin dey worry us?
Re: US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them by Solome: 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
Afonjas amaka grin grin
Re: US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them by samz77: 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
6 YORUBAS!!!!! To the moon
Re: US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them by Solome: 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2022
lukency:
These are Nigerians who left their country for another man's land but in Nigeria an Hausa man can't win election in South West, Yoruba man can't win election in South East, Igbo man can't win election in the North and Vice versa. Wetin dey worry us?
that's Nigeria to you, full of tribalist.
Re: US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them by BreakingNews21: 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
Super congrats to all the winners.
Excellent, positive news. I rather read these type of posts rather than expats getting ensnarled in criminal activities aboard.
Re: US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them by nedekid: 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
Nice one. Congratulations to them.
They seem to be Nigerians only by name though. Theses ones don lost there.
Re: US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them by GboyegaD(m): 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
And some clowns think Nigeria only deserves the old ones that should be resting in government. Government isn't a retirement plan.
Re: US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them by sulaak(m): 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
Kingcalls:
No single northerner....but here in this damn country, na dem de rule us...no wonder the country is a mess
Because we let them, you think Buhari would have smelt Aso Rock with the support of the South?
Re: US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them by shunlet210: 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
They are Americans not Nigerians.
If its by name then James Brown should be a Brit.

Same way Obama is American but he did not deny the fact that he had a Kenyan father and he was proud to associate with his step brothers and sister in Kenya, to the point that he went to Kenya to have a picture with his family.

i remembered how much effort we put rooting for him (Obama) as progressive body all the way from Nigeria to the point of having representatives from amongst us who were physically present in the US, keeping the flag soaring just to ensure we have an African-American emerging as the US president.

If a river forget its source, it will dry off. They are Nigerian and they wont deny it just like you will do.

This your kind of message is what made me to rubbish a taxi man in the United state who came from Ogun state with full Yoruba name like me and was telling he is not a Nigerian and i asked him, where is your father from and your fore fathers, were you born in the US, no was the answer and even if you were born in the US, the fact still remains that you a bloody Nigerian..... ko gerroooout.

Don't get me angry oooo...... make i no bite you (just on a lighter note)

2 Likes

Re: US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them by Solome: 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
Igboslayer:
How many developer do we have on the list?...
only Yoruba Muslim pig can be sentimental like this despite That only Yoruba christian achieve feat
Re: US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them by Lanretoye(m): 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
Collins4u1:
see how. young they are.
if it's here old crooked men will die on top seat.
cursed nation with cursed citizens
I see u are cursed,thats why u never have a fruitfull endeavor.personalize your curse to your family and generation and don't drag others into your misfortune...see as he black like condemned old tyre,just be typing rubbish like what comes out of his anus.
Re: US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them by jubrilELsudan: 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
BUHARI WAN TAKE STYLE PASS HIM BAD LUCK TO DEM

HOPE SEY DEM NEVER PICK HIM CALL OOOO

Re: US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them by VULCAN(m): 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2022
The only people who see everything through tribe are people doing poorly in life.

I can tell you are a failure from here

Glink2018:
Despite all Yibbo.wey dem.say dey plenty for US...nah just common two post dem fit occupy....but if you are talking about largest internet fraudster......we known then tribe that has larger representative ....
Re: US Midterms: 8 Nigerian-Americans Win Seats. Buhari Congratulates Them by cococandy(f): 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Not many will notice that. Many shameless Nigerians carrying Trump and the Republican party on their heads should show me Nigerian Americans that won under the Republican party ticket.
adamusuleiman1:

Experience is the best teacher. It's easy for Nigerians in Nigeria to hail Trump when they have not experienced what it's like living as a black person in America.

It’s their profound ignorance, religious bigotry, hate for women and disdain for the LGBTQ community that has them supporting republicans. Who BTW hate their existence as brown people. I mean they will accept a token black person to show up and speak for them as long as they can use that Uncle Tom to put other black people in check. I look at black people who regurgitate right wing talking points like people who have no clue.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Europe Faces Worst Drought In 500 Years ( Pics, Video) / Taliban Mocks Journalist: "You Want Freedom Of Speech, Ask Facebook Company" / CNN Worldwide President, Zucker Resigns After Relationship With Co-worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.