Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) (20194 Views)

Bola Tinubu Visit Emir Of Gusau, Dr. Ibrahim Bello / Atiku, Saraki Visit Emir Sanusi In Kano / Governor Udom Emmanuel, IGP Idris Visit Emir Of Zazzau (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by pleasureosondu(m): 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
I paid a courtesy call on the Emir of Minna, His Royal Highness, Alhaji Umar Farouq Bahago. I was accompanied by my running mate, Dr Yusuf Baba-Ahmed. -PO

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1616103999064739841?t=E95acy-0cE9Ll8Ox7FRrWg&s=19

54 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by pleasureosondu(m): 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
I never expected the Minna rally to be this massive. But I still believe that Yorubas(SW) has the highest number of obidients. Forget about the few bigots here on Nairaland.........

Meanwhile, I have a 625sqm plot of land located at Phase 3, Zone 4 Behind the Police Station, Gwagwalada, Abuja. Price #5.5million. Government approved with verifiable documents. Accessible road and provision for running water via FCT waterboard. Pics below

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by yarimo(m): 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
Mteeeew why will the emir allow this fraudster and election rigger in his palace undecided undecided undecided

8 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by Urheadmaster(m): 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
If at all they's any urchin left in nairaland and in Nigeria a whole.

Tell them that tulubo is a greedy man tongue

No amount of agbado and cassava from tulubu can feed you and your up coming generations tongue.

Obi/Datti have the solution to end the challenges of a common man.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by Urheadmaster(m): 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2023
Urchins are the most dullest set of misplaced priorities in Nigeria

yarimo:
Mteeeew why will the emir allowed this fraudster and election rigger in his palace undecided undecided undecided

They are immune to good news tongue

165 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by Ecbatana: 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2023
I do not know about other places but here in my state, I can confidently aver that Peter Obi will score above 50% of the total votes cast.

Let's not rest on our oars.

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by Nightwolf1: 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
Urchins, tell your drug nutcase to come for debate. I want to check something. There won't be a Mic this time just so he doesn't end up licking it.

A Mic ain't no lollipop.

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by Zandena(f): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2023
I can only see the Emir of Minna handing PO the package of failure. That's what he gave Osinbajo when he visited him for support.
I can only shake small if is the Estu Nupe who is also the chairman Niger state Traditional Council of Chiefs and i don't see him supporting bigot.
No sane Emir in Niger state will give his blessing to Obi presidency

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by CARLOSZ: 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2023
A new Nigeria is POssible

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by aylive02(m): 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
cheesy

Urchins have no life

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
the emirs are part of the problem
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by thatigboman: 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
Mods, the Emir of Minna is Bahago. Pls modify.
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
Obi's desperation is incomparable, I tell you. When a man pursues an objective this way, he's bound to fail. It's like Obi does not possess the presence of mind to put issues in proper perspective. Naija men and women, children and adult, remember forever that today is the day that Peter Obi, a proud scion of the Igbo Clan, the same Igbo Clan who have noble blood running in their veins, who do not bow before any man - kings or nobles - bends down on his knees with hands stretched out in obeisance to receive a token from one of the Kings of Cows in The Zoo. Never dreamt that this day would come. In any case, when a man deals in Expediency shame becomes an insignificant factor.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by Praktikals(m): 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
Peter Obi is Labouring in vain

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by AlwaysPositive: 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
yarimo:
Mteeeew why will the emir allowed this fraudster and election rigger in his palace undecided undecided undecided

19 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by BOLATINUBU01: 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
Failure await you OBI

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by Ennoloa: 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
Vote a balanced ticket

No where in the world would Muslim-Muslim condemn the killings of Christians

Vote wisely

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
Obidatti is coming and nothing can stop it.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by ATLIEN2027: 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
Waste of time. grin
The tribal religious party is laboring in vain. grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by TheChameleon: 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
angry
We wouldn't buy into this Okoro's agenda.

He wants to continue Gideon Orkars coup and separate North from Nigeria.

We wouldn't let him smell the WC of Aso Rock

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by bigdammyj: 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
Seen.
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by MrCGPA(m): 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2023
Underrate Peter Obi at your own Peril! The man is Loved Nationally and he will Win the Presidential Election if Kwankwaso doesn't step down for any other Contestants. OBI brought a Unique Style of Political Campaign that will go a long way. Tinubu should be very Careful wasting his resources in the North because those guys have Planned not to Vote him in the Coming Election. Peter Obi will Win from all indications.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ok
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by mbahdi(m): 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
Man of d people.leprosy to every hand dat WI want to vote apc again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by makavalley(m): 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
The people's mandate

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by adeola1097: 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
May we not labor in vain like PDAPC are about to this 2023. Amen

Both President and his Vice are looking ready and fit for the job Nigerians will elect them for.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by Crystalline(f): 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
OBIdiently YUSful smiley

What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by broadman20: 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
yarimo:

Hahahaha!

Did I hear you say fraud stars?

Hahahaha!

Your candidate that even the devil is afraid of!

Hahahaha!

Keep deceiving yourself.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by Emmychem(m): 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
What is buhari's picture doing there? Some shld help me edit this post....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by 07kjb: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
Urchins have no sense for what will better their lives

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) by tonididdy(m): 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
OBI is the man to beat in this years GE

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Ministries Are Coping Without Ministers Under Buhari / Transformer Pole Loses Balance In Ikorodu (Photo) / 2019: Adamawa Government Reveals Atiku's Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.