Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,658 members, 7,840,609 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Why Are Nigerians Got So Disgusted For Anything Tinubu? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Nigerians Got So Disgusted For Anything Tinubu? (1628 Views)

“I Can’t Marry And I Can’t Save Anything”, Tinubu Supporter Earning N200k Lament / 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister / Nigerians Got Poorer In Buhari’s First Term — The Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians Got So Disgusted For Anything Tinubu? by Isobug: 7:44am On Nov 10, 2022
StrongandMighty:
9 out of every 10 Nigerians you meet hates Tinubu...
It means he has lost the election, from your statistics
Re: Why Are Nigerians Got So Disgusted For Anything Tinubu? by sonature1: 7:46am On Nov 10, 2022
maasoap:

Even when he has never governed this country or served with any administration at the national level? Hehe!
This same man last served as governor of Lagos state in 2007. Where is all these hates coming from?

Lagos is the commercial capital of Nigeria and the most visited state in the country. That means that almost every Nigerian has someone who lives in Lagos or has visited the state.

Given how Tinubu promotes thuggery and uses his touts to extort Lagosians, it means that many people who have fallen victim to those thugs will despise him.

How can a state be full of touts who terrorise motorists, business people and residents, everything thinks it's normal? Thanks to Tinubu who is their commander in chief.

Tinubu would have been the easiest person to sell to Nigerians if he was a decent man - because most Nigerians already know him.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Got So Disgusted For Anything Tinubu? by Isobug: 7:47am On Nov 10, 2022
His ordeal with Akinwumi Ambode answers your question correctly.
Greediness!
Re: Why Are Nigerians Got So Disgusted For Anything Tinubu? by StrongandMighty: 7:54am On Nov 10, 2022
Isobug:

It means he has lost the election, from your statistics
Tinubu is only banking on rigging to win the election, but he'll fail!
Re: Why Are Nigerians Got So Disgusted For Anything Tinubu? by wasiubello: 8:04am On Nov 10, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Tinubu is only banking on rigging to win the election, but he'll fail!
You're right ma'am, there is no way Tinubu can come even third on a free contest in Nigeria today
Re: Why Are Nigerians Got So Disgusted For Anything Tinubu? by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 10, 2022
maasoap:

Even when he has never governed this country or served with any administration at the national level? Hehe!
This same man last served as governor of Lagos state in 2007. Where is all these hates coming from?

They are senseless bro. A man who led Lagos to be the best State in Nigeria, by far, still gets immense hate from one main ethnic group Yorubas accommodate graciously across the SW.

Their grandmother dies in the Village in Abia and it is automatically Tinubu's fault. Hateful Joker.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Got So Disgusted For Anything Tinubu? by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 10, 2022
wasiubello:

You're right ma'am, there is no way Tinubu can come even third on a free contest in Nigeria today

"Wasiu", continue fooling yourself. If Tinubu does not win, and win well, I will move to Mauritania. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Got So Disgusted For Anything Tinubu? by wasiubello: 10:09am On Nov 10, 2022
Dsalvo:

"Wasiu", continue fooling yourself. If Tinubu does not win, and win well, I will move to Mauritania. Lol.
Start preparing tight now because you and your fellow agberos will not in jail soon
Re: Why Are Nigerians Got So Disgusted For Anything Tinubu? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
wasiubello:

Start preparing tight now because you and your fellow agberos will not in jail soon

Who will jail me? Go and do something worthwile and productive with your time.

You're not well-educated or intelligent enough to get away with the crude mischief you produce here because of your bigoted hatred of Asiwaju.

Tinubu has won already. Deal with it.

He is the choice of Nigerians and the world at large.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Got So Disgusted For Anything Tinubu? by wasiubello: 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
Dsalvo:

Who will jail me? Go and do something worthwile and productive with your time.

You're not well-educated or intelligent enough to get away with the crude mischief you produce here because of your bigoted hatred of Asiwaju.

Tinubu has won already. Deal with it.

He is the choice of Nigerians and the world at large.
Which Nigeria? Tinubu will struggle for third position, start preparing for the pains now
Re: Why Are Nigerians Got So Disgusted For Anything Tinubu? by asanausana91: 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
wasiubello:

Is Tinubu more thief than Atiku
did Atiku steal your brain?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Got So Disgusted For Anything Tinubu? by Rapuru14: 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
Dsalvo:

Bro, OP is an IPOBian mischief maker. Check his past post and topic to see for yourself.
These people are clowns.

After the elections, Yoruba must make a conscious effort to deal with these enemies-within we accommodated and empowered in our land.

Olodo

Do your f@con worst
Re: Why Are Nigerians Got So Disgusted For Anything Tinubu? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
Rapuru14:

Olodo

Do your f@con worst

Why do I have to do anything when the way the future must shape up for Nigeria will deal with vagabonds like you?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Got So Disgusted For Anything Tinubu? by Rapuru14: 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
Dsalvo:

Why do I have to do anything when the way the future must shape up for Nigeria will deal with vagabonds like you?

Olodo it's already dealing with your ilks.

Meanwhile when last did you go to see your parents in Benin Refugee camp?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Got So Disgusted For Anything Tinubu? by wasiubello: 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
Rapuru14:

Olodo it's already dealing with your ilks.

Meanwhile when last did you go to see your parents in Benin Refugee camp?
Nigerians should vote wisely

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moment Jos Residents Prevented Peter OBI From Leaving The Stadium / Let Fuel Be Expensive, Keep Petrol, I'll Win, Tinubu Jabs Buhari's Govt / Bode George: It Will Be Difficult To Remove Tinubu If He Is Sworn In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.