Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

I Dreamt About Peter Obi: What's The Meaning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Dreamt About Peter Obi: What's The Meaning (954 Views)

Throwback Video Of Reno Omokri Praising Peter Obi. What Changed? / See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? / Mustapha Chike-obi, What State Is He From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dreamt About Peter Obi: What's The Meaning by dumahi(m): 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
Today, I was alone at home. After eating fufu and vegetable soup, na so I just sleep like vegetable.

In my dream, it was as if I was listening to a radio program. I can't remember exactly what the presenter was saying.

But, she was saying like, "The President Mr. Peter Obi was there together with other dignitaries". In the dream, the Abuja City Gate was in Warri. There was a huge crowd around the gate. They were very happy. But, I felt different because I didn't understand their language.

Who can help me interpreted this dream?

1 Like

Re: I Dreamt About Peter Obi: What's The Meaning by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
dumahi:
Today, I was alone at home. After eating fufu and vegetable soup, na so I just sleep like vegetable.

In my dream, it was as if I was listening to a radio program. I can't remember exactly what the presenter was saying.

But, she was saying like, "The President Mr. Peter Obi was there together with other dignitaries". In the dream, the Abuja City Gate was in Warri. There was a huge crowd around the gate. They were very happy. But, I felt different because I didn't understand their language.

Na the 3 plates of fufu & vegetable soup wey ONLY you wak finished dey play Rolando + Messi for your head grin grin grin

Re: I Dreamt About Peter Obi: What's The Meaning by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
wink

I wish it comes true,no need to explain the dream, it's already understandable

10 Likes

Re: I Dreamt About Peter Obi: What's The Meaning by EtinosaDLaw(m): 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
With emphasis on the fact that people were very happy. That's all I needed to hear. Nigeria cannot afford another mistake, our very lives depends on it!

6 Likes

Re: I Dreamt About Peter Obi: What's The Meaning by Kyase(m): 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
dumahi:

Naso I dream say I win 40 million for sporty bet after I chop vegetables soup
I wake up the very first game cut grin

Oga na nightmares be that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dreamt About Peter Obi: What's The Meaning by kettykin: 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
The location of the capital is of interest to me .

This dream has 2 meaning, peter obi will be president either of a United Nigerian State or a confederate States of south east, south south and some parts of north central with the capital on warri.

2 Likes

Re: I Dreamt About Peter Obi: What's The Meaning by vastolord4(m): 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2022
You over fed . But it's gonna be a dream come true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dreamt About Peter Obi: What's The Meaning by Madmohamed123: 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
dumahi:

you think about him too much
Re: I Dreamt About Peter Obi: What's The Meaning by lwisee: 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
He will become the President of Biafra land

1 Like

Re: I Dreamt About Peter Obi: What's The Meaning by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
You dreamt about Pity Obi because you like him are gay.

1 Like

Re: I Dreamt About Peter Obi: What's The Meaning by Roger3D(m): 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2022
dumahi:

It's nothing really. The fufu you ate just got to your head grin
Re: I Dreamt About Peter Obi: What's The Meaning by sreamsense: 11:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hope is not because you didn't drink enough water after eating fufu before you slept? And I want to believe it was not ex-presidential candidate you heard, thinking it was president. People maybe gathering for vote count at his polling unit. Anyway, February is here, if truely is God, nothing is impossible for him to do, but believe me humanly speaking, Obi with no structure is not ready to win, even if he wins; he can't win 25% in 2/3 of Nigeria. During election, majority will be voting for only APC and PDP. Aside south east, I am yet to see where Obi will win one local government in South west and north west that are custodians of highest voters

(1) (Reply)

Apc Presidential Campaign In Abuja yesterday Barely Made The News.. Lol / Labour Party Lagos Chairman Resigned / Now That The Naira Is Scare, What If Tinubu And Atiku Decides To Spend Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.