Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,475 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Now I Believe That Peter OBI Is Not Renting Crowd - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now I Believe That Peter OBI Is Not Renting Crowd (4057 Views)

VIDEO: Adeboye Accuses Two Major Parties Of Renting Crowd For Rallies / Now I Believe That Peter OBI Is Not Renting Crowd / Soludo Debunks Claims That Peter Obi’s $20M Investment in Anambra Is Worth $100M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now I Believe That Peter OBI Is Not Renting Crowd by OldNairalander(m): 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
As a core experienced political mobilizer, I have just confirmed from Nassarawa and Benue rally that Peter OBI is trying to introduce something new to our politics.

I know that the usual style is to organize funding for different interest groups to rent a crowd for a political rally. Funding is provided to the support groups used for sowing of uniforms for easy identification of the paid crowd. We have people on ground to count the number of attendees based on the colour of uniforms they are wearing, just like counting of worshipers during service to ensure that money is shared properly.

Peter OBI is really changing the polity. He's introducing a cashless type of politics which is the actual solution to our current leadership problem.
I can't borrow 3 or 5 billion to finance election depending on what I'm contesting for and you expect me not to recover the money and even dip my hand in state fund to mobilize for second tenure when I have won election.

I pity the Nigerian youths, at least I'm not rich now but I have tasted money and power. If I die now, my generation won't suffer.

If you like vote OBi, if you like vote the old crooks, i don't give a damn about the outcome of next year's election again. I will simply cast my vote for OBI and go home to prepare for the worst if the crooks are returned back to power.

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Now I Believe That Peter OBI Is Not Renting Crowd by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
He is a God sent to Nigeria

47 Likes

Re: Now I Believe That Peter OBI Is Not Renting Crowd by madapcmod: 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
Obi is changing the money politics narrative in Nigeria, only the wise can see the revolution he is bringing in.

The condemned 30k per month urchins are after their stipends than their future.

Let's see how far 30l per month can help them

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Believe That Peter OBI Is Not Renting Crowd by Blue3k(m): 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
It's weird how people can hold contradictory ideas. In one breath someone will tell you the campaign is broke and can't fund themselves. In the next breath, they are flushed with cash and have the ability to pay hundreds to thousands to show up at events. I wish people would stick to one narrative at a time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now I Believe That Peter OBI Is Not Renting Crowd by Innocentman86: 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
Peter obi is Nigerian hope.
We cant continue with wanted drug barons,theiff, tribalistik,sick emiolokan.

27 Likes

Re: Now I Believe That Peter OBI Is Not Renting Crowd by Kyase(m): 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
Bots up there

Even bots eye don Dey clear

In Nigeria 60% of winning votes are bought

3 Likes

Re: Now I Believe That Peter OBI Is Not Renting Crowd by EtinosaDLaw(m): 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2022
Nlfpmod
Re: Now I Believe That Peter OBI Is Not Renting Crowd by hisgrace090: 7:24pm On Nov 09, 2022
Peter obi that I know is a very wise person.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Believe That Peter OBI Is Not Renting Crowd by Ddokie: 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2022
Kyase:
Bots up there

You and all your folks that support vote buying will surely perish. I tell you. You will surely perish.

See what a grown up man like you is supporting, encouraging and bragging about.

You may very well win the presidency, but you and your fellow "ruiners" of the nation will perish.

U no go fit miss am. U no fit.

11 Likes

Re: Now I Believe That Peter OBI Is Not Renting Crowd by TechW: 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
OldNairalander:
As a core experienced political mobilizer, I
have just confirmed from Nassarawa and Benue rally that Peter OBI is trying to introduce something new to our politics.

I know that the usual style is to organize funding for different interest groups to rent a crowd for a political rally. Funding is provided to the support groups used for sowing of uniforms for easy identification of the paid crowd. We have people on ground to count the number of attendees based on the colour of uniforms they are wearing, just like counting of worshipers during service to ensure that money is shared properly.

Peter OBI is really changing the polity. He's introducing a cashless type of politics which is the actual solution to our current leadership problem.
I can't borrow 3 or 5 billion to finance election depending on what I'm contesting for and you expect me not to recover the money and even dip my hand in state fund to mobilize for second tenure when I have won election.

I pity the Nigerian youths, at least I'm not rich now but I have tasted money and power. If I die now, my generation won't suffer.

If you like vote OBi, if you like vote the old crooks, i don't give a damn about the outcome of next year's election again. I will simply cast my vote for OBI and go home to prepare for the worst if the crooks are returned back to power.
True talk!

7 Likes

Re: Now I Believe That Peter OBI Is Not Renting Crowd by trinity11(m): 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
Kyase:
Bots up there

Hmmmm?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Believe That Peter OBI Is Not Renting Crowd by Sonyboom: 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
You foolishness is hilarious. Same igbo that Just dish out rubbish figure untill you were expose by Jega. You fools truly believe you overwise. Should your entire tribe not perish for the fraudulent figures you have been churning out untill you were exposed

Ddokie:

You and all your folks that support vote buying will surely perish. I tell you. You will surely perish.

You may very well win the presidency, but you and your fellow "ruiners" of the nation will perish.

Re: Now I Believe That Peter OBI Is Not Renting Crowd by capnies: 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2022
THANK YOU PETER OBI

6 Likes

Re: Now I Believe That Peter OBI Is Not Renting Crowd by Okoroawusa: 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
Anakogheri
Re: Now I Believe That Peter OBI Is Not Renting Crowd by vastolord4(m): 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
Sonyboom:
You foolishness is hilarious. Same igbo that Just dish out rubbish figure untill you were expose by Jega. You fools truly believe you overwise. Should your entire tribe not perish for the fraudulent figures you have been churning out untill you were exposed

Always fighting.. and it's not a just fight! Bear in mind that Nigeria isnt just for 1,2,3 tribes, it's for all.. every tribe can't have the same advantage neither the reverse. If 2 brothers intimidate the 3rd brother, it may lead to violence especially if their mother is a surrogate mom. Open your inner mind

2 Likes

Re: Now I Believe That Peter OBI Is Not Renting Crowd by Ezigbobest: 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2022
OldNairalander:
have just confirmed from Nassarawa and Benue rally that Peter OBI is trying to introduce something new to our politics.

God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Now I Believe That Peter OBI Is Not Renting Crowd by SaintSmart50(m): 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2022
OldNairalander:

1 Like

Re: Now I Believe That Peter OBI Is Not Renting Crowd by Conner44: 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
Op you’re so much on point wink

5 Likes

Re: Now I Believe That Peter OBI Is Not Renting Crowd by general111(m): 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
OldNairalander:
As a core experienced political mobilizer, I have just confirmed from Nassarawa and Benue rally that Peter OBI is trying to introduce something new to our politics.

you truly know whats hapoening in nigerian politics and the way they get their crowds and their votes..
May God help us

2 Likes

Re: Now I Believe That Peter OBI Is Not Renting Crowd by Temptee101(m): 11:25pm On Nov 09, 2022
OldNairalander:

Omo!

You said the whole truth bro.

Nigeria will surely change for good when Peter Obi becomes the president.

He is a revolutionary. He brought sanity to our polity. We have never had an election period like this before in our history

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Believe That Peter OBI Is Not Renting Crowd by sees1010(m): 12:31am On Nov 10, 2022
If you have excess cash or you know someone that has excess cash that couldn't be deposited in the bank due to CBN police on deposit limit, which takes effect as a result of concluded plan to redesign naira notes, please don't waste or rotten the money out of fear of being apprehended or anything, there are a lot of smart, intelligent, creative and gifted young youths and adult out there with a killer product and dream to bring to the nation, BUT are short charged of funds/capital, who really need that your money as a LOAN. Which will be repaid back to you with interest, through that way you can regain your money back as a changed currency and with interest. Please I am among the smart,talented,innovative, creative and gifted Nigeria that need that MONEY you want to waste out of fear, please give that cash to use and we will return it back safely to you with interest, anyone with the money and the willingness to LEND it out is an Angel disguised as a human... If you have the cash and willing to lend it out please Contact me on 09030034445 .
Re: Now I Believe That Peter OBI Is Not Renting Crowd by Doyou2019: 1:14am On Nov 10, 2022
Ddokie:

Na the prayer point be that o. All the enemies of Nigeria working to extend APC"s rule of suffering and strife or those intent on bringing their PDP uncle back in to ruin this country again must perish o. They and their family.

1 Like

Re: Now I Believe That Peter OBI Is Not Renting Crowd by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:15am On Nov 10, 2022
Politicians ND voters ...Over to you

1 Like

Re: Now I Believe That Peter OBI Is Not Renting Crowd by techWriter1: 2:16am On Nov 10, 2022
He is a God forwarded to Nigeria
Re: Now I Believe That Peter OBI Is Not Renting Crowd by Penguin2: 4:29am On Nov 10, 2022
Kyase:
Bots up there

Do away with old thinking.

People like you think Nigeria is stagnant.

If this your mentality was right, then Soludo wouldn’t have won in Anambra and Adeleke wouldn’t win in Osun.

Grow up sir! The old way of doing things is dead.

2 Likes

Re: Now I Believe That Peter OBI Is Not Renting Crowd by aariwa(m): 5:02am On Nov 10, 2022
PO is always a pace setter all his life . He Always takes a path hard and different from others which ends up changing the society for better. Tinubu and Atiku are hell bent on following same path that had not worked for Nigeria since 1960 and suprisingly expecting a different result. Buhari ruined people’s lives championing tribalism and division and left Nigeria empty handed after 8 years. These old men who see politics as career should just retire after2023 elections

1 Like

Re: Now I Believe That Peter OBI Is Not Renting Crowd by Seefinish: 5:48am On Nov 10, 2022
I have instructed my siblings to shout APC and PDP upandan, collect their money. On the day of election, be Obidient
Re: Now I Believe That Peter OBI Is Not Renting Crowd by edogu(m): 7:27am On Nov 10, 2022
We can't afford to miss this opportunity. May God help us all, Amen

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Gay Daughter Posts Another Photo / 2 Anambra Students Score Highest In 2023 Jamb Exam. Obi's Investment / Aerial View Of Osogbo (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.