Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Festus Keyamo: "Allegations Against Tinubu Merely Storm In A Tea Cup" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo: "Allegations Against Tinubu Merely Storm In A Tea Cup" (15834 Views)

Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname / Dayyabu Lawan: Meet A Nigerian Politician Who Is A Tea Maker In Kano / Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo: "Allegations Against Tinubu Merely Storm In A Tea Cup" by Atlantis585: 3:55am On Nov 10, 2022
I watched this guy try to defend the indefensible on Channels TV with Seun and ended up making such a complete fool of himself. What a disgraceful performance. That this guy is a SAN is a real concern.
Re: Festus Keyamo: "Allegations Against Tinubu Merely Storm In A Tea Cup" by BluntCrazeMan: 5:13am On Nov 10, 2022
So...

Was he ever involved in drugs??
Re: Festus Keyamo: "Allegations Against Tinubu Merely Storm In A Tea Cup" by BossGerald: 7:26am On Nov 10, 2022
drlateef:

Obi the murderer of MASSOB members, Obi the compulsive liar, Obi the receiver of stolen money from Deziani. Obi the IPOB commander. Obi the leader of yahoo boys. What remains of Obi?

Are you done?? When you're done convulsing...pray that your people kidnapped along lagos-ibadan express way yesterday don't get to be killed...

The buhari you supported has brought insecurity to your doorstep, only for you to turn and support who spearheaded buharis presidency, una mumu is legendary oo
Re: Festus Keyamo: "Allegations Against Tinubu Merely Storm In A Tea Cup" by OmarBashir: 7:41am On Nov 10, 2022
Let me ask you all this question,

1. someone nailed in a narcotic case why was he not arraigned and jailed?

2. ExxonMobil is an American Oil firm, why was he not fired the moment that case came up?

3. Was there at any point Nigeria government got extradition request from the US?

4. Tinubu was in exile during NADECO days and frequented Both US and UK and some other European countries why was he not arraigned and extradited to the US to answer to his crimes?

Mischief makers you all are just looking for avenue to discredit Asiwaju, but let me tell you, Asiwaju have crossed the river before the Bridge collapsed.
Re: Festus Keyamo: "Allegations Against Tinubu Merely Storm In A Tea Cup" by Olaolex: 8:14am On Nov 10, 2022
duro4chang:
You are out of your mind. By the way are you one of Obi's attack dogs? At this your age? You need to have your head examined
The only way urchins can be dealt with is by ignoring their rotten brain. They have used your brain. Their enchantment has overtaken you. The only thing you need for deliverance now is food so that you won't die of hunger. Empty stomach urchin.
Re: Festus Keyamo: "Allegations Against Tinubu Merely Storm In A Tea Cup" by ArcChu: 9:19am On Nov 10, 2022
Seun dealt with Festus. Marketing bad product

Re: Festus Keyamo: "Allegations Against Tinubu Merely Storm In A Tea Cup" by Tochj(m): 9:24am On Nov 10, 2022
fredoooooo:
Who dey take these noise makers and Bush babies serious ... obituarists wee cry to death , e no concern us cheesy grin cheesy grin
Why can't you urchins face ur problems and leave Obi alone.
Obi is not American who exposed the old druggie.
Re: Festus Keyamo: "Allegations Against Tinubu Merely Storm In A Tea Cup" by duro4chang(m): 10:09am On Nov 10, 2022
Olaolex:
The only way urchins can be dealt with is by ignoring their rotten brain. They have used your brain. Their enchantment has overtaken you. The only thing you need for deliverance now is food so that you won't die of hunger. Empty stomach urchin.
I can see that you are hungry and frustrated. Send me your account number. I will do something for you. You lazy and irresponsible youth
Re: Festus Keyamo: "Allegations Against Tinubu Merely Storm In A Tea Cup" by duro4chang(m): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2022
Revolution2022:
I rebuke you and tinubu in the name of Jesus.
Heavens will reject you. God will reject and your Obi. None of you will excel. Calamity will be your portion.
Re: Festus Keyamo: "Allegations Against Tinubu Merely Storm In A Tea Cup" by bizzibodi(m): 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
drlateef:

Obi too can order for bulion van. He is a billionaire and he gives shishi. He just tells lies and hides things from ignorant ones like you. Let him explain how he secured Labour Party candidacy. He bribed his way through.
Why use inconsequential Obi why not use Atiku as amplify.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Orders Release Of Jonathan’s ADC / Governors Celebrate Buhari’s 75th Birthday In Aso Rock (Photos) / APC Sensitizes Market Women In Benin On Ize-Iyamu’s Simple Agenda [Video/Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.