Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late (35213 Views)

Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee / What Hasn't Been Invented, But Needs To Be ASAP / Pink Alien Found On Mars Rover Camera (Video & Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late by Zorn: 6:01am On Nov 10, 2022
gift2xl:
They should keep deceiving themselves.
Stay away from eating much noodles they won't listen.
This are the reasons I stop watching Indian movie's.
Spirit de wear nose mask to avoid been infected by coronavirus. grin
They made everything you're using today , even the phone and the internet.
Re: Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late by leofab(f): 6:14am On Nov 10, 2022
Re: Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late by Emu4life(m): 6:20am On Nov 10, 2022
ogwumgbe:

You are complete daft if you think that aliens have not infiltrated this earth. All these technological advancement in the world, where do you think they come from?
And you're more Stewpid for believing that trash. You can believe anything.
Re: Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late by ogwumgbe: 6:22am On Nov 10, 2022
Emu4life:
And you're more Stewpid for believing that trash. You can believe anything.

No need to argue with you bro, let me allow you to drown in your ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late by Emu4life(m): 6:24am On Nov 10, 2022
ogwumgbe:

No need to argue with you bro, let me allow you to drown in your ignorance
You watch too much Hollywood bro, take a rest.

Re: Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late by ogwumgbe: 6:31am On Nov 10, 2022
Emu4life:
You watch too much Hollywood bro, take a rest.

I am not a movie lover bro, I emerge myself in studies and research bro, I have no time for frivolities

1 Like

Re: Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late by ZombieSlayer1: 6:38am On Nov 10, 2022
07kjb:
There is no Alien anywhere

They Should rather prepare them selves for rapture
have you heard of the Fermi paradox?
Re: Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late by Goldbw122(m): 6:45am On Nov 10, 2022
They are already here just getting ready to show themself.. these people have watched too much movies.. I swear lol..
Re: Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late by Bfly: 6:53am On Nov 10, 2022
It is so annoying how the law permits government to engage in adventures that is of no value to human and which sometimes results to epidemic.

All the scientific discoveries and technological advancement has not make life anyway more worth living.
So unfortunate, present days are not even better than the days of babylon
Re: Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late by Badhguy(m): 6:59am On Nov 10, 2022
Where is OURTRUTH. Food don land ooo. Come we need more of your conspiracy ooo.
Abi the mods don ban the guy for life?
Re: Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late by modsfucker: 7:20am On Nov 10, 2022
zedman1:
Shooting star? No?

Yes of course, but who shoots it? undecided
Re: Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late by modsfucker: 7:21am On Nov 10, 2022
EdmundDantes:

Meteorite

Shooting star.
Re: Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late by Silentflute1234: 7:26am On Nov 10, 2022
Ezekiel 1:14-16 says it all.....

Re: Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late by Harmless1b(m): 7:52am On Nov 10, 2022
Inukwa��
Re: Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late by gloryman91: 7:55am On Nov 10, 2022
Holy Quran has made us to know about Yajujah and Majujah coming to invade the Earth sooner or later.
Re: Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late by zedman1(m): 8:08am On Nov 10, 2022
modsfucker:

Yes of course, but who shoots it? undecided
Lol, read. Read about it.
Re: Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late by Stallion93(m): 8:08am On Nov 10, 2022
gift2xl:
I swear, they also want to cash out with funding from the govt and NGOs for such frivolous project. Well when you go hungry and broke, the world will be a very lonely place so any opportunity to cash out, grab with both hands and intestines if possible.
Re: Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late by gift2xl: 8:12am On Nov 10, 2022
Stallion93:
I swear, they also want to cash out with funding from the govt and NGOs for such frivolous project. Well when you go hungry and broke, the world will be a very lonely place so any opportunity to cash out, grab with both hands and intestines if possible.

On point.
Re: Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late by zoedew: 8:13am On Nov 10, 2022
Blakjewelry:

Yep but it couldn't see my creating modern gadgets and weapons
You have not read The Bible enough otherwise you would have seen in it science yet unknown and back in time too. Biotechnology, genetic science, internet, ICBMs, Infrareds, munitions and more are in the Bible and have their origin in the Bible. Just Google and ask “what the Bible says about science, modern gadgets and weapons”. Start with that. Please read The Bible and act on what it contains and your story should soon be rewritten for the better.
Re: Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late by Soukiss(m): 8:16am On Nov 10, 2022
Pls chack the part you are standing now is the sun true East
Re: Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late by zoedew: 8:21am On Nov 10, 2022
Awesome01:

And did the Bible tell us about the 9 planets (solar system)?

The bible said the firmament divides heaven from earth but Science has shown that outside the earth is space. Heaven is still nowhere. Can you explain that?
It is open for you to come to the understanding that:
1. Spiritual things are superior to and give birth to physical things. You will not understand them unless you are spiritual.
2. Heaven in the context of the Bible will, among other things, refer to the firmaments which we ordinarily understand to mean outer space.
3. A good reading of the Bible will show you the mention of planets and more about them that man is yet to discover. All things are but not all things have been discovered by man. Indeed man is on a journey of discovery. That is the reason why folks like you speak the way you do - “Heaven is nowhere.”
Re: Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late by gift2xl: 8:33am On Nov 10, 2022
Zorn:
They made everything you're using today , even the phone and the internet.

Do you believe in spirituality.
Re: Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 10, 2022
I do believe that earth cannot be the only planet with humanlike beings. In fact we could be aliens on the this planet ourselves. Listening to the video it sound like a daydream but it could actually be possible to just look up in the sky one morning and see a gigantic spaceship carrying aliens looking exactly like us but far more advanced technologically and telling us that our species were too violence that's why we were rounded up and ejected to this planet. In that situation I see white men trying to play smart by blaming everything on blacks only to be told that the blacks were true owners of earth and didn't constitute danger to any planet as they are not capable of making killing machines and bombs that the white have in their Arsenals. They will even tell them that no black county has a single nuclear bomb and they are here to rescue us from the likes of Putin who would soon start to destroy the planet with bombs in what they already calling the WW3, . I see the whites pissing off and try to attack the aliens ship with missiles only to see them turn into ash on contact with the shield around the ship even the nuclear bombs in their Arsenals couldn't do any damage the the ship which has already picking up every black and teleporting them into a new much bigger and more beautiful earth in another galaxy far away in putting people in different continent according to the country from where is person got pick up. In that planet I see a system of government already drawn up with leaders who are though blacks but are equally advanced as their counterparts on earth already trying to call the whites to order to teach them good morals and helping them to discover more resources on earth they could use to better their lives without depending on blacks they have been enslaving. In few centuries I see the earth erupted into a super advanced technology and see them searching for blacks who were taken away from them but the aliens knew that would happen but have made it impossible for the blacks to be found. Who will help me complete the daydream?
Re: Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late by Awesome01(m): 8:41am On Nov 10, 2022
zoedew:

It is open for you to come to the understanding that:
1. Spiritual things are superior to and give birth to physical things. You will not understand them unless you are spiritual.
2. Heaven in the context of the Bible will, among other things, refer to the firmaments which we ordinarily understand to mean outer space.
3. A good reading of the Bible will show you the mention of planets and more about them that man is yet to discover. All things are but not all things have been discovered by man. Indeed man is on a journey of discovery. That is the reason why folks like you speak the way you do - “Heaven is nowhere.”

Nice one. I like your response. You tried to defend yourself. It is just that you are mixing things together thereby confusing yourself.

To No. 1, if you believe what you wrote is true, why not leave spiritual discuss for the spiritual and physical things for the physical.

To No. 2, I will like you to quote the part of the Bible where 9 planets where mentioned and their creation.

Your No. 3 proved my point exactly that God created man to seek for new knowledge, discover more about everything. Lest I forget. I said Heaven is nowhere because its not physical, I didn't say its not real.

Like you said, I am not spiritual, no problem. You that is spiritual must have been to heaven and come back before, how does it look like?
Re: Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late by Karnice600: 8:43am On Nov 10, 2022
gift2xl:

That's how I felt about organic cells until I looked into a microscope myself one day. My whole perception about reality changed. My 5 senses can't detect it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Creation itself is shrouded in mystery.
Read about the dimensions of reality in your spare time.
Re: Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late by Karnice600: 8:50am On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Does these people below look normal to you?

Great scientists whose discoveries have shaped our lives today, didn't look like, or think like the 'average' or 'normal' guys we know. Great scientists are typically unconventional.
Re: Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late by Karnice600: 9:00am On Nov 10, 2022
zoedew:
The Bible is the book to read. It contains all that was, is and is to come! It is ultimately beating about the bush to look elsewhere.

The Bible is a 'compilation' of the Scriptures. The sequence of events outlined in it could sometimes 'mislead' you, if you don't have an extra information on theological or historical parameters around the subject in scope.
Science confirms the Scriptures.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late by Karnice600: 9:06am On Nov 10, 2022
Awesome01:

And did the Bible tell us about the 9 planets (solar system)?

The bible said the firmament divides heaven from earth but Science has shown that outside the earth is space. Heaven is still nowhere. Can you explain that?
Science confirms the scripture. Read about the dimensions of reality.
Re: Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late by modsfucker: 9:30am On Nov 10, 2022
zedman1:
Lol, read. Read about it.

When we were kids we were told to close our eyes or look elsewhere whenever we see it.
Re: Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late by OdumegwuOjukwu: 9:42am On Nov 10, 2022
zoedew:
The Bible is the book to read. It contains all that was, is and is to come! It is ultimately beating about the bush to look elsewhere.

The very first verse (Genesis 1:1) of the Bible is a lie.

In the beginning God created heaven and earth.

Beginning of what?
Which heaven?
Which earth?
Re: Scientists Say Earth Needs To Prepare For An Alien Encounter NOW Before Its Late by Awesome01(m): 9:44am On Nov 10, 2022
Karnice600:

Science confirms the scripture. Read about the dimensions of reality.

Yes Sir. Agreed. My point exactly. But do you agree with me that Science is not just beating about the bush?

Spiritual people wants us to discard Science and take only Scripture as everything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here / Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo / Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.