Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Physically Challenged Man Gifts Peter Obi & Datti Pairs Of Slip- Shoes In Benue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Physically Challenged Man Gifts Peter Obi & Datti Pairs Of Slip- Shoes In Benue (703 Views)

Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed Storm Kano For The Wedding Of Emir Of Kano's Daughter / Physically Challenged Man Claims He Was Attacked For Supporting Obi (Video) / Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Physically Challenged Man Gifts Peter Obi & Datti Pairs Of Slip- Shoes In Benue by Joevics(m): 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
A young physically challenged man gifted Peter Obi and Datti a pair if slip-on shoes, each. See what happens next! Milk of human kindness flowed. ❤
https://twitter.com/Spotlight_Abby/status/1590432352630894592?t=2ENC9H3nWxBOp7Bhy6MgNg&s=19

Re: Physically Challenged Man Gifts Peter Obi & Datti Pairs Of Slip- Shoes In Benue by doggedfighter(f): 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
grin

Good people, great nation !

Datti rocking his already. grin

Hopes are high !

2 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Man Gifts Peter Obi & Datti Pairs Of Slip- Shoes In Benue by Naira20: 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
Wow...

The little you can genuinely do please go ahead and do.

Nigeria must be rescued from the hands of those corrupt twins(Tinubu+Atiku)

4 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Man Gifts Peter Obi & Datti Pairs Of Slip- Shoes In Benue by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
cry I'm touched

3 Likes

Re: Physically Challenged Man Gifts Peter Obi & Datti Pairs Of Slip- Shoes In Benue by aceman88(m): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
If humility was a person

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physically Challenged Man Gifts Peter Obi & Datti Pairs Of Slip- Shoes In Benue by Osariemen12: 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
Vote Peter Obi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physically Challenged Man Gifts Peter Obi & Datti Pairs Of Slip- Shoes In Benue by JASONjnr(m): 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
This kind love.....

I'd never be able to tell this story to my kids if I will not cast my votes to Peter Obi....

How will I tell them how Nigeria was saved and how we took power and handed it to a candidate that was ready to change things around....?

I MUST bite this coming election.

God willing....Peter Obi come out victorious.....

I trust that Buhari inherited his seat by merit and will ensure that he hands over to any candidate that wins....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physically Challenged Man Gifts Peter Obi & Datti Pairs Of Slip- Shoes In Benue by Llight101(m): 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
So so touching

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Gifts Peter Obi & Datti Pairs Of Slip- Shoes In Benue by Naira20: 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
Compare the delight in the faces of Obi and Datti

And this pix below

Re: Physically Challenged Man Gifts Peter Obi & Datti Pairs Of Slip- Shoes In Benue by Is04970: 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2022
Pretti5:
cry I'm touch
You're "touch" or scammed?
I can't put anything past Peter Peter Obi.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Gifts Peter Obi & Datti Pairs Of Slip- Shoes In Benue by Urheadmaster(m): 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
Naira20:
Wow...

The little you can genuinely do please go ahead and do.

Nigeria must be rescued from the hands of those corrupt twins(Tinubu+Atiku)

They are not twins.

They are antichrist tongue

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Gifts Peter Obi & Datti Pairs Of Slip- Shoes In Benue by Urheadmaster(m): 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
Naira20:
Compare the delight in the faces of Obi and Datti

And this pix below

What are you trying to portray with this your ugly pictures tongue

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Gifts Peter Obi & Datti Pairs Of Slip- Shoes In Benue by Naira20: 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
Comrade..

Omisore isn't happy to identify with those he organised the Photoshoot with.
From his face, you can tell they are repulsive to him
Urheadmaster:

What are you trying to portray with this your ugly pictures tongue

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Gifts Peter Obi & Datti Pairs Of Slip- Shoes In Benue by BossGerald: 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2022
Your time of divine upliftment has come...

I trust Obidients to the rescue cheesy

Vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Gifts Peter Obi & Datti Pairs Of Slip- Shoes In Benue by AfonjaEmir: 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
Where i fit see THIEFNUBUU.

I wan give am international pampers and toothpaste.

All na LOVE Abi?? grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Physically Challenged Man Gifts Peter Obi & Datti Pairs Of Slip- Shoes In Benue by viczo(m): 10:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
U guys don't know what their dressing mean to d tiv man and d idoma man,obi is wearing d tiv attire y datti is wearing d idoma attire dat signifying unity

(1) (Reply)

Moment Omoyele Sowere Demanded Apology From Arise Tv (video,pics) / Video: Nigerians Now Watch Peter Obi Speeches On The Street And Village Square / Peter Obi Visits His Alma Mater C.K.C Onitsha, For Colleges' Feast Day(Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.