Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Peter Obi Visits His Alma Mater C.K.C Onitsha, For Colleges' Feast Day(Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits His Alma Mater C.K.C Onitsha, For Colleges' Feast Day(Pictures) (708 Views)

Tinubu Was Hosted By His Alma Mater, Chicago State University (Throwback Photos) / Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) / Peter Obi Storms Basilica Onitsha For Chrism Mass - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Visits His Alma Mater C.K.C Onitsha, For Colleges' Feast Day(Pictures) by AcuraZDX: 11:24am On Nov 20, 2022
Peter Obi visits Christ The King College Onitsha for the colleges' feast day.

He went their in company of Prof. Pat Utomi, who is also an alumni of the school. Other old boys came for the event too.

Oya Agbado boys, make una show us Tinubu secondary school!! Time don reach to separate grain from chaff.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits His Alma Mater C.K.C Onitsha, For Colleges' Feast Day(Pictures) by AcuraZDX: 11:24am On Nov 20, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi Visits His Alma Mater C.K.C Onitsha, For Colleges' Feast Day(Pictures) by Naira20: 11:25am On Nov 20, 2022
Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi Visits His Alma Mater C.K.C Onitsha, For Colleges' Feast Day(Pictures) by nazicartel(m): 11:28am On Nov 20, 2022
Which kind clothe them wear this thing ?... Our sch reunion never get weight yet ooo... Na only women just deh force the reunion unto say them just marry house of assembly members and politicians with others as 2nd wives to big shots sad .. women are blessed shaa ooo... We men just deh on our small Camrys and highest na venza undecided ..
Re: Peter Obi Visits His Alma Mater C.K.C Onitsha, For Colleges' Feast Day(Pictures) by Johnthejohn(m): 11:29am On Nov 20, 2022
Peter Obi is better than these two grandfathers.
Vote wisely wink

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits His Alma Mater C.K.C Onitsha, For Colleges' Feast Day(Pictures) by AcuraZDX: 11:29am On Nov 20, 2022
nazicartel:
Which kind clothe them wear this thing ?

Knights cloth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits His Alma Mater C.K.C Onitsha, For Colleges' Feast Day(Pictures) by nazicartel(m): 11:31am On Nov 20, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Knights cloth.
why them go wear knight cloth deh go sch gathering?
Re: Peter Obi Visits His Alma Mater C.K.C Onitsha, For Colleges' Feast Day(Pictures) by owobokiri(m): 11:32am On Nov 20, 2022
Am I asking for too much from Oga Tinubu, if I ask him to simply visit his almamater too?
They will start insulting me now just for this basic request.
How can you deal with a man that emerged from nowhere like a masquerade bikonû!?
Atleast we know that Buhari is from Zinder in Niger republic..
Atiku was born in Cameroon!
But Tinubu?!?
Khai!
Did he follow the "Angel" to fall from the sky too!?
Why is this such a taboo question ❓

Ayam not understanding again..

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits His Alma Mater C.K.C Onitsha, For Colleges' Feast Day(Pictures) by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 20, 2022
owobokiri:
Am I asking for too much of I ask Oga Tinubu to visit his almamater too?
How can you deal with a man that emerged from nowhere like a masquerade bikonû!?
But Tinubu?!?
Khai!

Which one be Zinder again? cheesy

No be Daura for Katsina?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits His Alma Mater C.K.C Onitsha, For Colleges' Feast Day(Pictures) by StrongandMighty: 11:44am On Nov 20, 2022
... If E sure agbado make him visit his alma mater

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits His Alma Mater C.K.C Onitsha, For Colleges' Feast Day(Pictures) by Naijanascam: 11:47am On Nov 20, 2022
owobokiri:
Am I asking for too much of I ask Oga Tinubu to visit his almamater too?
But Tinubu?!?
Khai!

Zinder kwa?.....
Bros abeg lower your vawulence make eno pass this level cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits His Alma Mater C.K.C Onitsha, For Colleges' Feast Day(Pictures) by owobokiri(m): 11:48am On Nov 20, 2022
UnusualEmissary:

Which one be Zinder again? cheesy

No be Daura for Katsina?
I'm not making this one up.
Go to his interviews before the 2015 presidential elections. He clearly stated that his people are from Zinder in Niger republic and that most times after he was released from prison, that he prefers to stay there because people don't know him much in that area when compared to Daurra.

His father was from there. That one just crossed over to Daurra to look for job and ended up staying put. The distance from Daurra to Zinder is just few kilometers anyways. Buharis direct blood relatives are there as we speak, including uncles and aunts. That's why he's borrowing tons of dollars from all sorts of places to develop that part of Niger.

If Buhari hands over to Atiku Abubakar, it means that someone that descended from Niger republic handed over power to someone that was born in Cameroon! Uncomfortable fact!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits His Alma Mater C.K.C Onitsha, For Colleges' Feast Day(Pictures) by temitope27(m): 11:49am On Nov 20, 2022
He go still labour in vain

Re: Peter Obi Visits His Alma Mater C.K.C Onitsha, For Colleges' Feast Day(Pictures) by Ekejoestar(m): 11:49am On Nov 20, 2022
Here's someone that has traceable roots but the same can't be said of the agbado master who goes around spitting and blabbing nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits His Alma Mater C.K.C Onitsha, For Colleges' Feast Day(Pictures) by AcuraZDX: 11:52am On Nov 20, 2022
nazicartel:
why them go wear knight cloth deh go sch gathering?

Did you read the content of the post or you just chose to throw tantarums?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits His Alma Mater C.K.C Onitsha, For Colleges' Feast Day(Pictures) by AcuraZDX: 11:52am On Nov 20, 2022
temitope27:
He go still labour in vain

Bulaba

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits His Alma Mater C.K.C Onitsha, For Colleges' Feast Day(Pictures) by seeyounow: 11:53am On Nov 20, 2022

Re: Peter Obi Visits His Alma Mater C.K.C Onitsha, For Colleges' Feast Day(Pictures) by AcuraZDX: 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2022
nlfpmod
Re: Peter Obi Visits His Alma Mater C.K.C Onitsha, For Colleges' Feast Day(Pictures) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2022
People Avoid APC Rallies Because Of Tinubu

There is a hard fact Tinubu is struggling to admit. People don't attend APC due him. People attend APC rally because of their much preferred people like the governors, senators and House of Rep members. Have you noticed many APC aspirants have refused to share posters with Tinubu? I have been studying the attitude of the northerners toward Tinubu's president campaign and it's a clear sign Tinubu has been ditched. Northerners love politics and I know how we move when we have a candidate we support. For a party chairman to be absent in a presidential rally is a thing of big worry.
Another qstrong factor showing Tinubu has failed is the people that make up the entourage. APC controls about 17 states but not up of five follow the campaign train. The whole rally seems to be stage-managed and the crowd are not moved except they mention other candidates they like. The people are not proud to present Tinubu as their presidential flag bearers. This is a sign that 2023 is not about political parties but individuals. Can Tinubu learn and stop wasting his time?

(1) (Reply)

Bola Has Degenerated - Babachir Lawal / Newspaper Headlines On 26th February 2023 / Insecurity In The East; This Is How They Celebrated Their Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.