Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,020 members, 7,863,684 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:31 PM

Keyamo: 10 Accounts Linked To Tinubu In US, $460,000 Deducted As Tax - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: 10 Accounts Linked To Tinubu In US, $460,000 Deducted As Tax (23030 Views)

Why Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 In US — APC Tells Court / Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe / Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: 10 Accounts Linked To Tinubu In US, $460,000 Deducted As Tax by ZombieSlayer1: 8:18am On Nov 10, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:
Vote for US government to review Tinubus drug case since he's denying it.
Vite through the link.

https://chng.it/LKg5Kt49
I signed

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: 10 Accounts Linked To Tinubu In US, $460,000 Deducted As Tax by akwunomy(m): 8:19am On Nov 10, 2022
madapcmod:
Keyamo the liar. Different versions from same APC.

Let Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu speak for himself not all these lap dogs with varying versions

What kind of investment yielded $460,000 interest in the 90s? Keyamo you are MAD!

I have been thinking in that line…ever since I heard it is for tax..,you know how much you will make to pay tax of 450k in dollars…

I really don’t know how these spoke persons do these stuff…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: 10 Accounts Linked To Tinubu In US, $460,000 Deducted As Tax by Georgejeez: 8:19am On Nov 10, 2022
Na Tinubu sell drugs
Na USA court indict am
Yet na PDP ,Keyamo de blame on top

grin grin no be JuJu be that?

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: 10 Accounts Linked To Tinubu In US, $460,000 Deducted As Tax by GEEBITE: 8:20am On Nov 10, 2022
I will respond to 2 and 4.

2. He had already left Mobil in 1991,in fact he was already a senator in 1992. Mobil response to the federal investigator even inducted him that his salary was about $2,400 a month which showed what was found in his account was far above his means of livelihood. Also he was not in charge of handling forex transaction for the company. He was just an auditor with the company who was later given adhoc duty of country treasurer. That role was well defined by Mobil Producing NG in their response to the agent which is well documented.

4. He was in exile in UK and according to his wufe Remi,he was unable to see his family for years . His wife left Nigeria ahead of him in 1994 while fled to exile in UK in 1995.
OmarBashir:
Let me ask you all this question,

1. someone nailed in a narcotic case why was he not arraigned and jailed?

2. ExxonMobil is an American Oil firm, why was he not fired the moment that case came up?

3. Was there at any point Nigeria government got extradition request from the US?

4. Tinubu was in exile during NADECO days and frequented Both US and UK and some other European countries why was he not arraigned and extradited to the US to answer to his crimes?

Mischief makers you all are just looking for avenue to discredit Asiwaju, but let me tell you, Asiwaju have crossed the river before the Bridge collapsed.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: 10 Accounts Linked To Tinubu In US, $460,000 Deducted As Tax by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 10, 2022
madapcmod:

Personal facts you say ? International media Bloomberg is also pushing fake news about Drugnibu drug cartel?

You expect me to believe the lies from this known liar Keyamo that took over from Lie Mohamed?

Evidence abounds that Drugnibu was involved in Drug business and had to plead bargain to forfeit the proceeds. QED

But you vehemently claimed that Tinubu could not travel to the US? Even the US ambassador came visiting him at home. Think the US can have anything to do with a drug convict? Your thinking faculty is skewed by prejudice, hate and bias.
Re: Keyamo: 10 Accounts Linked To Tinubu In US, $460,000 Deducted As Tax by pquaver(m): 8:24am On Nov 10, 2022
kunle75:

On the contrary I do not hate ,known or have anything to do with Tinubu and neither Keyamo.
But I have one question for you.

Did you think USA will go after someone without a questionable character?

They don't go after random people as you think,maybe you know first hand if you live here.

Let me say this for your record, we have had Nigerians and especially those into politics jumping bail/fail to answering to charges in foreign land in past e.g kashamu the ogun state senator.,what makes your master any different.
I don't really care who becomes the president as long as our future can be secured but not in the hand of people with questionable character am ok.

There is something called investigation.. And it is not conviction.. Irrespective of who you are in America you can be investigated.. I want to ask you will you say Air peace boss has a questionable character just that he was charged to court in the USA? Even though there was no conviction? Did all of us not celebrate it here on nairaland.? Trump, Biden Obama have all been looked into by the US authorities are u saying they are questionable characters?
Re: Keyamo: 10 Accounts Linked To Tinubu In US, $460,000 Deducted As Tax by Montaque(m): 8:24am On Nov 10, 2022
Deducted as tax or forfeited due to being proceeds of narcotics trade? You people should not confuse Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: 10 Accounts Linked To Tinubu In US, $460,000 Deducted As Tax by madapcmod: 8:25am On Nov 10, 2022
Image123:

US government accused him, not convicted him. You go school na, brother. Anyone can be accused. Jesus Christ is and was accused of many things. Same with many religious leaders.

Yea they accused him BC they traced proceeds of heroine trafficking to his account. If he was clean, he would have defended himself and come out out with a clean slate, rather he plead bargained and forfeited the funds. This is akin to conviction / justice served. The judge tampered justice with mercy by only allowing forfeiture based on Drugnibu plea that he was not aware the money was proceeds of drug. It does not exonerate him from drug deal in Chicago.
Re: Keyamo: 10 Accounts Linked To Tinubu In US, $460,000 Deducted As Tax by madapcmod: 8:28am On Nov 10, 2022
Czartrips:

Not yielded $460,000. It yielded so much money that they deducted $460,000 in only tax ����

Imagine, I was even mistaking sef. The $460,000 was tax on interest. You can now imagine the principal amount that yielded such taxable interest.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: 10 Accounts Linked To Tinubu In US, $460,000 Deducted As Tax by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:30am On Nov 10, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
How do Tinubu supporters sleep at night after campaigning for him during the day ?

There are so many demons in this country in human form..

I swear
I wonder how they defend tinubu without feeling that they look stupid before the people... Especially that thier agboro leader MC olumo

4 Likes

Re: Keyamo: 10 Accounts Linked To Tinubu In US, $460,000 Deducted As Tax by kunle75(m): 8:31am On Nov 10, 2022
pquaver:

There is something called investigation.. And it is not conviction.. Irrespective of who you are in America you can be investigated.. I want to ask you will you say Air peace boss has a questionable character just that he was charged to court in the USA? Even though there was no conviction? Did all of us not celebrate it here on nairaland.? Trump, Biden Obama have all been looked into by the US authorities are u saying they are questionable characters?

But none of those you mentioned was investigated for anything near drug I guess.
And none had either forfeited anything to the best of my knowledge.

If you do not commit any offense, you don't forfeit, its only offenders that are directed by court to forfeit or pay restitution as the case maybe.

Ok,I will leave you with this request incase you have access to him or Keyamo.
Let him visit America anytime soon, just for a summer won't hurt him.

I will hear from soon when ever he decides to do that.

Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: 10 Accounts Linked To Tinubu In US, $460,000 Deducted As Tax by shonepa(m): 8:33am On Nov 10, 2022
See talk....and someone will say the youths are the leaders of tomorrow. Not every body knows the law, you might think is just plain English is more complicated than that.

The document is not even a criminal suit.

If you want to fact check, just listen to one of greatest lawyers of our time Duro Farotimi, the guy does not like Tinubu,

And he said the document was not criminal in any nature.

Tinubu not even the defendant, he was not even investigated in the document, his accounts where.

To finalize it...out of 10 accounts why will the US goverment leave the remaining 9 accounts if he was guilty of anything drug related. Ask your self.

Make u a go school na runs una go dey do for school.
Re: Keyamo: 10 Accounts Linked To Tinubu In US, $460,000 Deducted As Tax by madapcmod: 8:35am On Nov 10, 2022
Okealaaye:

But you vehemently claimed that Tinubu could not travel to the US? Even the US ambassador came visiting him at home. Think the US can have anything to do with a drug convict? Your thinking faculty is skewed by prejudice, hate and bias.

Why not? He has been served justice by forfeiture. That does not erase his record. He can only be arrested if he has not been served justice.

Where did I claim he can't go to USA? Show me or remain a liar forever!
Re: Keyamo: 10 Accounts Linked To Tinubu In US, $460,000 Deducted As Tax by forgiveness: 8:40am On Nov 10, 2022
Doyou2019:

And Tinubu hasn't even any straw to grasp. Man's ambition is sinking fast down into the ocean like an abandoned hundred-tonne container grin

On nairaland I guess.
Re: Keyamo: 10 Accounts Linked To Tinubu In US, $460,000 Deducted As Tax by Image123(m): 8:51am On Nov 10, 2022
madapcmod:

Yea they accused him BC they traced proceeds of heroine trafficking to his account. If he was clean, he would have defended himself and come out out with a clean slate, rather he plead bargained and forfeited the funds. This is akin to conviction / justice served. The judge tampered justice with mercy by only allowing forfeiture based on Drugnibu plea that he was not aware the money was proceeds of drug. It does not exonerate him from drug deal in Chicago.

Jesus christ did not/hardly came out to defend Himself when accused, does that make Him guilty? Why do you think Dokpesi's AIT had to settle out of court or pay huge fines running into billions when they released accusations of this same calibre earlier? Why do you think no major news outlet ever directly accuses him of such? Did you seriously read the documents released on that case? Why will they be begging him not to take them to court after if he was guilty as accused? Does the US government beg drug lords and leave them to take the rest of their ill gotten wealth? Did you see this thread or not?
Re: Keyamo: 10 Accounts Linked To Tinubu In US, $460,000 Deducted As Tax by shonepa(m): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2022
Forfeiture occurs when a person gives up money, property, or privileges to compensate for losses resulting from a breach of a legal obligation.

Tax was his obligation.

For clearer view....the account was not forfeited, it was 460k was deducted from the account. Money is still in the account after the judgment.

If it was criminal the whole account will go; and when investigating 10 accounts, why did they not touch them if he was truly the drug ESCOBAT.
Re: Keyamo: 10 Accounts Linked To Tinubu In US, $460,000 Deducted As Tax by Johel(m): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
File photo of Bola Tinubu. Twitter: @BATKSM2023

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/09/10-accounts-linked-to-tinubu-in-us-460000-deducted-as-tax-keyamo/

Old thief...
God forbid BATin

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: 10 Accounts Linked To Tinubu In US, $460,000 Deducted As Tax by jornwhite: 9:02am On Nov 10, 2022
madapcmod:
Keyamo the liar. Different versions from same APC.

Let Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu speak for himself not all these lap dogs with varying versions

What kind of investment yielded $460,000 tax on interest in the 90s? Keyamo you are MAD!

what is different about a case that as being cleared over & over again for past 25yrs ... even America don reply taya.
What exactly did Kenyamo say that its a lie, since when did America lose her right to speak for herself, even before BAT became a public office holder in Nigeria he had being exenorate of all charges,
Is there a limit to how much returns "investment" can yield or accumulate into in 90's do people not make millions in the 90's, since you don't know how much Tinubu invested why not just shutup undecided

If America swift responses to clear BAT whenever the need arise is not enough for children of hate, what could Tinubu possibly say about himself that children of hate will find satisfactory twist or misconstrue..
i enjoy how much Tinubu is ignoring children of hate, the truth is oppositions aint even worth "Hello". only a fool will waste his time convincing a Life sworn enemy
Re: Keyamo: 10 Accounts Linked To Tinubu In US, $460,000 Deducted As Tax by dafcat: 9:03am On Nov 10, 2022
The $460,000 was not tax but forfeited as proceeds of money laundering as detailed on page 56 of the 58 page court documents. Screenshot is attached below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: 10 Accounts Linked To Tinubu In US, $460,000 Deducted As Tax by madapcmod: 9:04am On Nov 10, 2022
jornwhite:

what is different about a case that as being cleared over & over again for past 25yrs ... even America don reply taya.
What exactly did Kenyamo say that its a lie, since when did America lose her right to speak for herself, even before BAT became a public office holder in Nigeria he had being exenorate of all charges,
Is there a limit to how much returns "investment" can yield or accumulate into in 90's do people not make millions in the 90's, since you don't know how much Tinubu invested why not just shutup undecided

If America swift responses to clear BAT whenever the need arise is not enough for children of hate, what could Tinubu possibly say about himself that children of hate will find satisfactory twist or misconstrue..
i enjoy how much Tinubu is ignoring children of hate, the truth is oppositions aint even worth "Hello". only a fool will waste his time convincing a Life sworn enemy

How much was Drugnibu salary? $2400

How did he make the money that he paid $460,000 as tax on interest?

Are you really serious right now?

Please read and tell me what narcotics trafficking means.

Tax kor, utaba ni

Re: Keyamo: 10 Accounts Linked To Tinubu In US, $460,000 Deducted As Tax by edungene7: 9:08am On Nov 10, 2022
One of the reasons Tinubu is afraid of the media lol a drug Lord can never be president no wonder he runs Lagos like a mafia ring

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: 10 Accounts Linked To Tinubu In US, $460,000 Deducted As Tax by jornwhite: 9:14am On Nov 10, 2022
kk2027:
So tinubu no get mouth to talk ?

Let him go live on TV and do the explanation by himself

Explanation to who, cheesy even if jesus come down and speak for Tinubu will that change anything in the East or will the opposition drop the only made believe krytpon they think they have against Tinubu.
Tinubu knows his audience and thats where to channel his focus, obedient /children of hate can keep waiting on Arise Tv.
most clamouring for Tinubu to speak are just pained they have less material to twist/misconstrue as weapon against him. Only a fool will deem his enemies worthy of explanation, ignore dem till they doubt they exist cheesy nonsense
Re: Keyamo: 10 Accounts Linked To Tinubu In US, $460,000 Deducted As Tax by madapcmod: 9:14am On Nov 10, 2022
Image123:

Jesus christ did not/hardly came out to defend Himself when accused, does that make Him guilty? Why do you think Dokpesi's AIT had to settle out of court or pay huge fines running into billions when they released accusations of this same calibre earlier? Why do you think no major news outlet ever directly accuses him of such? Did you seriously read the documents released on that case? Why will they be begging him not to take them to court after if he was guilty as accused? Does the US government beg drug lords and leave them to take the rest of their ill gotten wealth? Did you see this thread or not?

Please get yourself informed and stop defending nonsense.

Read below and see how you are defending Drug mule

Re: Keyamo: 10 Accounts Linked To Tinubu In US, $460,000 Deducted As Tax by Sonyboom: 9:21am On Nov 10, 2022
I sleep peaceful filled with joy knowing if there is a fire outbreak no be Lawma truck n buck den go use fetch water to kill the fire or one pandora criminal won't be looting mu commonwealth into his daugther Gabrielle pandora account

pinkPUSSY:
How do Tinubu supporters sleep at night after campaigning for him during the day ?

Re: Keyamo: 10 Accounts Linked To Tinubu In US, $460,000 Deducted As Tax by Joe4real1988(m): 9:24am On Nov 10, 2022
limeta:
I don't understand why APC will see Nigerians as people they can just lie to and get away with it
How long has the political class been doing this .

Have we been this foolish
And most are still foolish and will remain foolish due to tribalism and religion

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: 10 Accounts Linked To Tinubu In US, $460,000 Deducted As Tax by Okhuadams(m): 9:25am On Nov 10, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

just as we have PDP and LP demons
Re: Keyamo: 10 Accounts Linked To Tinubu In US, $460,000 Deducted As Tax by Metrofox(m): 9:29am On Nov 10, 2022
Why has Keyamo's university not collected his law degree back from him? Which university the idiot go serf?
Re: Keyamo: 10 Accounts Linked To Tinubu In US, $460,000 Deducted As Tax by jornwhite: 9:34am On Nov 10, 2022
madapcmod:

How much was Drugnibu salary? $2400

How did he make the money that he paid $460,000 as tax on interest?

Are you really serious right now?

Please read and tell me what narcotics trafficking means.

Tax kor, utaba ni

My question to you, then on what grounds was BAT exenorate.

DiD BAT bought america over, where the real pablo escobar failed, maybe BAT is richer than Escobar.

Stop asking foolish question of how did Tinubu make his money, america must have investigated, over 29yrs it should dawn on you by now Tinubu was exenorate cos America found him legit, one thing i love about Tinubu is that, he never ran from being investigated or scrutinized.
If America say they have no case against Tinubu who did fvck his you, posting propaganda articles, the fact remain among the 3 major candidate Tinubu enjoys cordial relationship with america more than any of the aspirants. so what the fvck are you saying

Re: Keyamo: 10 Accounts Linked To Tinubu In US, $460,000 Deducted As Tax by Metrofox(m): 9:36am On Nov 10, 2022
pquaver:

Keep quiet.. The truth stare you in the face. USA cannot catch a drug lord and neotiate 460,000 dollar deduction from his or her account and allow him keep the rest of the money and not send him to jail. The joke is on you...

And you have a degree in American law and enforcement?
Re: Keyamo: 10 Accounts Linked To Tinubu In US, $460,000 Deducted As Tax by JAGS001(m): 9:37am On Nov 10, 2022
badbwoy77:
FESTUS DO JOT ANNOY US PLEASE DO YOU THINK WE ARE FOOLS WE CLEARLY SAW AN INDICTMENT PAPER INFACT THE AMERICAN INVOLVED IS SERVING LIFE
Do you even go to school at all, you dont even know the meaning of indictment chai sorry for your lose, please quote me with the indictment paper that shows that Tinubu have been accused of any criminal act by a verified US law enforcement agency and not all those news papers that later apologize to Tinubu for publication of fake news against him after they were sued, and not also the court order to forfeit the money from Tinubu account the David hundeyin was using to confuse y'all obituary bingos.
Arguing with you obituaries is a waste of time and energy yall blind by hatred for the man wey no curse your papa for not working hard to be rich, na una type wey una papa they illegally sell family land for village to sponsor your education and you dont care.
Re: Keyamo: 10 Accounts Linked To Tinubu In US, $460,000 Deducted As Tax by madapcmod: 9:40am On Nov 10, 2022
jornwhite:

My question to you, then on what grounds was BAT exenorate.

DiD BAT bought america over, where the real pablo escobar failed, maybe BAT is richer than Escobar.

Stop asking foolish question of how did Tinubu make his money, america must have investigated, over 29yrs it should dawn on you by now Tinubu was exenorate cos America found him legit, one thing i love about Tinubu is that, he never ran from being investigated or scrutinized.
If America say they have no case against Tinubu who did fvck his you, posting propaganda articles, the fact remain among the 3 major candidate Tinubu enjoys cordial relationship with america more than any of the aspirants. so what the fvck are you saying

Exonerated how, show me evidence where the $460,000 narcotics trafficking forfeiture was returned to Drugnibu or keep shut.

If you are wanna go about connection. Obi has more international connections than the drug addict you support
Re: Keyamo: 10 Accounts Linked To Tinubu In US, $460,000 Deducted As Tax by ogbonti: 9:45am On Nov 10, 2022
TechW:
Integrity and Festus are sworn enemies. the guy lie like his life depends on it, which is true to some extent.

Tinubu that got unknown bishops to endorse him while unveiling Shettima ?

Tinubu that caused division in Afenifere claiming a fake endorsement ?

Tinubu that created a muslim - muslim tickets in a religious sensitive country like Nigeria ?

How Keyamo have integrity ?

Have you not heard that birds of the same feathers flock together?

You are right - Keyamo is a grand urchin!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tribunal: “INEC Couldn’t Upload Results”, Atiku’s Witness Blames Tinibu’s Agents / Stop Moaning... Petrol Is 326.21 Naira a litre in the UK! / Buhari Is Silent Over Libya Slave Trade Cuz Those Sold Are Mostly Igbos - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.