Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament (16150 Views)

Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) / Ekweremadu: Why IPOB Members Attacked Me In Germany / PDP Members Attacked In Ipo Omademe, Ikwerre Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by bigdammyj: 7:24am On Nov 10, 2022
Noted.
Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by segun18(m): 7:24am On Nov 10, 2022
Gbogbo nonsense yi must surely end one day. This evil system must surely end one day. I remember when I use to run transport business and one of my bus was seized... I made sure I organised Soldiers to arrest everyone in that motor park and all the Agberos at Orile in 2015.They were all severely dealt with and my bus was repaired and the hospital bill of my driver and conductor was paid. Attimes I wish that the Army should just take over and imprison any Agbero caught on the street. Useless people. Awom omo Alapa masise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:27am On Nov 10, 2022
madapcmod:
Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu legacy in Lagos

Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by Jokerman(m): 7:29am On Nov 10, 2022
Nijablast:
If you can't abide by Lagos state business rule, it's not by force abeg go back to your village.
It's not only Lagos state that has road, you can drive n your state too. After all other states no be Lagos .

Agbero... are they supposed to be in the ambience of the law??

Onisokuso, you think because bus drivers are complaining, they are campaigning against the old cargi grin

2 Likes

Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by Hanndye: 7:40am On Nov 10, 2022
Terrorism incorporated in Lagos State. Let Jagaban enter, then we shall have the same nationwide. That's how they roll, structure and all. It's kind of an ingenuity. If you can't beat them, you let them join you. All na same same.

1 Like

Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by Lanretoye(m): 7:41am On Nov 10, 2022
big7:
If Tinubu like it or not...People will vote against him in his lagos domain..he's really undermining the strength of those from the south and focusing his whole game plan to the north and that will be his greatest undoing..

Lagos will send him packing I just pity sanwo olu make the aggression from the masses not dent his second term ambition.
people from the south voted Sanwo olu in the first place,was it not ambode that you people voted and he lost?.it is clear indication that any one u guys support always lose election.
Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by Chi133(f): 7:43am On Nov 10, 2022
Nijablast:
If you can't abide by Lagos state business rule, it's not by force abeg go back to your village.
It's not only Lagos state that has road, you can drive n your state too. After all other states no be Lagos .

You're inhumane and posterity will judge you,may you need help and never see who to help you.

1 Like

Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by InvertedHammer: 7:50am On Nov 10, 2022
/
If not cowardice, how can a few hundred touts terrorize thousands of motorists? It takes self-help to get government to a negotiation table.
If they organize and treat the touts' fvck up, the madness will die overnight.
/

1 Like

Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by knowhowk: 7:56am On Nov 10, 2022
Nijablast:
You mean there are none Lagosians among the Transporters and everyone of them are From other states,, So this is what you have to say to Justify the wickedness....

You must be an Agbero

3 Likes

Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by Cheeryfeet: 8:07am On Nov 10, 2022
Nijablast:
You don't have sense. Local champion.

1 Like

Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by broadman20: 8:10am On Nov 10, 2022
Nijablast:

Are you an Agbero?

Just asking for more clearification abeg.....

1 Like

Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by simonnwekeo: 8:11am On Nov 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gYUF1l7dgw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNQQ0tzemq8
Singer, Portable introduces his heavily pregnant girlfriend to his wife

Controversial Nigerian singer, Habeeb Okikiola also known as Portable has reportedly impregnated a lady who is said to be his girlfriend.
Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by Cutehector(m): 8:16am On Nov 10, 2022
Cant even raise kids in this mad place.

1 Like

Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by luizpippo(m): 8:23am On Nov 10, 2022
Nijablast:

And what happens to those who are Lagos Indigenes?

MC Oluomo who is an alien in Lagos should be allowed to extort them? Or would he also go and play his agberoism in his state?

Make una dey think na?
Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by Curious345: 8:26am On Nov 10, 2022
Antoeni:
Any Transporter ( Commercial Bus or Car Operator) That Will still Vote APC,
May Thunder Strike Such a Person
they will still vote him.. they are under a spell

1 Like

Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by MNDY(m): 8:29am On Nov 10, 2022
Nijablast:

Your mumu is raised to power 100
Many of the drivers are Yorubas.
They have rights. Every human-being has his rights despite oppression.
Every Nigerian is free as a citizen to go to any state and do and enjoy business.
Because they have allowed the rubbish to continue for long does not mean they don't know that it is wrong.
Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by emee701(m): 8:38am On Nov 10, 2022
luizpippo:

And what happens to those who are Lagos Indigenes?

MC Oluomo who is an alien in Lagos should be allowed to extort them? Or would he also go and play his agberoism in his state?

Make una dey think na?

mc oluomo is awori from lagos.
Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by Mimidan001(m): 8:50am On Nov 10, 2022
Nijablast:
sincerely I most say this sense is far away from you
Do you know how many people in Lagos that transport their goods from one place to other
Those agberos are nothing but goat lastma wil do is own too pity those driver now
Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by Realbank10(m): 8:55am On Nov 10, 2022
Nijablast:

Do you ever think. Before you type on here. Your comment shows that you live in the family house... Where Omo landlord no dey pay electricity and other bills.
Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by Johel(m): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by asanausana91: 9:26am On Nov 10, 2022
Nijablast:
see how foools think
Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by Fr33born(m): 9:49am On Nov 10, 2022
Their Chairman of the drivers is Yoruba. The man attacked is Yoruba. I'm sure about 30 out of the 50 vehicles seized are owned by yorubas. The thugs attacking and extorting them are 99% Yoruba's.
Yet Igbos are the problem and the cause of the clashes, according to Yoruba's on Nairaland.

SMH

1 Like

Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by Fr33born(m): 9:56am On Nov 10, 2022
segun18:
Gbogbo nonsense yi must surely end one day. This evil system must surely end one day. I remember when I use to run transport business and one of my bus was seized... I made sure I organised Soldiers to arrest everyone in that motor park and all the Agberos at Orile in 2015.They were all severely dealt with and my bus was repaired and the hospital bill of my driver and conductor was paid. Attimes I wish that the Army should just take over and imprison any Agbero caught on the street. Useless people. Awom omo Alapa masise.

You must be joking because according to your brothers below, Igbo's are the problem because they don't want to abide by the rules of the Agberos in Lagos. In other words, the transporters in Lagos are all people from other regions.

temitope27:
Omo Igbo should leave our land alone

This is how dey live in the yeast, I no fit laugh alone grin cheesy grin cheesy

Nijablast:
Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by Gboom: 10:04am On Nov 10, 2022
BossGerald:
Lagos agbero...

The only thief'nubu 8yrs achievement in our former federal capital territory...so bad
Agbero no dey ya east?
FYI, agbero has been powerful before Tinubu rule Lagos
Lagos capital status ended in 1990 and you are still crying 32 years after na wa o.
Even when Lagos was a federal capital (limited to Lagos Island and Surulere), we still have Lagos State then which was part of old Western Region under the leadership of late Obafemi Awolowo
Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by dexmond: 10:14am On Nov 10, 2022
Nijablast:

Sad. Business rules of gangs, touts, violence.

Hmmm.
Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by a4cube: 10:19am On Nov 10, 2022
Lanretoye:
people from the south voted Sanwo olu in the first place,was it not ambode that you people voted and he lost?.it is clear indication that any one u guys support always lose election.
Ambode lost primaries. Did ordinary Lagocians vote in the primaries? The kind of ignorance you people exhibit here daily is mind boggling.

1 Like

Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by Nijablast: 10:36am On Nov 10, 2022
Antoeni:
By their Comments you Will know he doesn’t Own a Car , Has Never Own a Car and will never own a can
Before that your useless father gave birth to you, we have been cruising around Nigeria with cars.. na only miserable ones support Obi. cool cool
Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by Antoeni(m): 10:55am On Nov 10, 2022
Stupid Child, It’s Clear That Being Foolish & Stupid is Your God Given Talent, And There is Nothing Anyone Can Do About it, My Plead to you is Try Not to Mis use this Talent of Yours
Nijablast:

Before that your useless father gave birth to you, we have been cruising around Nigeria with cars.. na only miserable ones support Obi. cool cool
Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by BossGerald: 11:17am On Nov 10, 2022
Gboom:

Agbero no dey ya east?
FYI, agbero has been powerful before Tinubu rule Lagos
Lagos capital status ended in 1990 and you are still crying 32 years after na wa o.
Even when Lagos was a federal capital (limited to Lagos Island and Surulere), we still have Lagos State then which was part of old Western Region under the leadership of late Obafemi Awolowo

The whole agbero for east combined no reach half of lagos own.

FYI, lagos was a very peaceful and serene location before tinubu highjacked it, there was no agbero, the touts and thugs in lagos was brought by Tinubu, everyone who know old lagos knows that...don't try and twist story cos we know the truth.
Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by babajero(m): 11:40am On Nov 10, 2022
Nijablast:
What differentiate you from the drivers, moreover where are you from? Being jobless doesn't mean you should be harassing those who wants to earn a living.
Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by babajero(m): 11:43am On Nov 10, 2022
Ayo25:
Are you even supposed to put vehicles for commercial purposes on the road at all without the vehicles being painted yellow? Now you ask for 3 months notice to do what you are supposed to do from day one.
So you mean the government just realised that all of a sudden?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Discos Post 37 Apologies To Band A Customers In 1 Week / We Can’t Disclose Our Allowances – Senate / El-Rufai Threatens To Prosecute Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajirai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.