Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament (16164 Views)

Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) / Ekweremadu: Why IPOB Members Attacked Me In Germany / PDP Members Attacked In Ipo Omademe, Ikwerre Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by Adeoadez: 11:44am On Nov 10, 2022
It shall not be well with Lastma and other agencies tormenting Lagos drivers
Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by Ikpaitid: 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
I hope they were IPOB drivers.
Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by dododawa1: 12:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
Sanwolu is a PUPPET
Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by Gboom: 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
BossGerald:

The whole agbero for east combined no reach half of lagos own.

FYI, lagos was a very peaceful and serene location before tinubu highjacked it, there was no agbero, the touts and thugs in lagos was brought by Tinubu, everyone who know old lagos knows that...don't try and twist story cos we know the truth.

You must be a kid.
Ask your old uncle or brothers about agbero in Lagos, they will tell you about monster that government cannot tame. Mind you agbero in Lagos are not Yoruba boys alone, they comprise of all the tribes in Nigeria
Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by AfonjaPriest: 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
Antoeni:

https://punchng.com/50-buses-seized-members-attacked-lagos-drivers-lament/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1668025505

When the drivers ended their strike, I knew it was just the beginning of their tribulation. If they thought Bola would leash his verminous extortioners and take them off the roads, then it's like saying Bola would stop wearing diapers and remove his scrawny fingers from Lagos treasury. Everyone, including his urchins and BATstards, know that the verminous Agberos are electoral soldiers, waiting to unleash mayhem and wickedness on hapless and harmless citizens, intending to cast their votes. I have said it and I will say it again, Bola can never be president of Nigeria. Even in Iragbiji, he would not succeed being the president of his town's union. And that's because everything about the man stinks and of evil origin. Just for a second, you envision a nightmare in which Bola becomes a president of a shadowy country, Bola's evil rule would make Buhari's case a passing thought. Vote for someone without the kind of specifications Bola is awash in; vote Peter Obi, for a healthy, fruitful, productive, and prosperous future for a country with abundant potentials that evil-minded people have made to lie fallow.

1 Like

Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by BossGerald: 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
Gboom:

You must be a kid.
Ask your old uncle or brothers about agbero in Lagos, they will tell you about monster that government cannot tame. Mind you agbero in Lagos are not Yoruba boys alone, they comprise of all the tribes in Nigeria

Agbero is bigger than the government, only in SW ...employed and empowered by tinubu till date.

I have pictures of old lagos in my phone, very serene and devoid of any tout. Here's your tinubu and his gangs of lagos agbero

Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by ojinuocheibi(m): 3:30pm On Nov 10, 2022

1 Like

Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by Gboom: 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
BossGerald:

Agbero is bigger than the government, only in SW ...employed and empowered by tinubu till date.

I have pictures of old lagos in my phone, very serene and devoid of any tout. Here's your tinubu and his gangs of lagos agbero
Where in Lagos are you talking about?
Re: 50 Buses Seized, Members Attacked - Lagos Drivers Lament by Faposky95: 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
No matter how high up....
It's a law
It all falls down

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

State House Press Release On The New Acting IGP MD Abubakar / The Arabic Inscription On The Naira Note / Igbo Group Swears To Punish Jonathan In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.