Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

What Business Can I Do With N1.4m? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With N1.4m? (1664 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / I Need Advice On Daily Or Weekly Income Business I Can Do With N1.5m / What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With N1.4m? by jjjkkkooo: 11:57am On Aug 23, 2011
I posted this earlier but, it disappeared. I dont knw why. Pls i welcome suggestions.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N1.4m? by macroworld: 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2011
I am just thinking maybe you want to nail the question down to some specifics.

Things like possible location etc might help to generate some answers.
A good example is that you initial outlay will give you different mileage in dfferent parts of the Country

At one end of the location spectrum would be Lagos/ abuja etc in which the Capital outlay might not go far enough considering
other costs that might be sunk with the outlay. At the other end of the spectrum might be a going into farming in a another state apart from Lagos/ FCT, which might give your Initial 1.4 some mileage.

Also are you thinking of Manufacturing or going into the service industry. Perhaps some more specifcs or at least having a basic framework might help kick the discussion going.

I wish you the best.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N1.4m? by babazak(m): 10:14pm On Aug 23, 2011
There are many business opportunities window open for your investment with that amount.I think the basic thing is for you to find the right choice in term of your ability,expertise,interest etc.business like fish farming,poultry,recharge card are very lucrative i.e if you know how to go about it.However,if you can export cassava chips or tapioca chips kindly contact me through my mail: mczackltd@yahoo.com.PLS NOTE,I SAY IF YOU CAN EXPORT ,IF YOU CANT PLS DONT BOTHER YOURSELF.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N1.4m? by GreenPrnce: 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2011
I reside in warri, delta. Very close to nnpc/ppmc depot. With 1.1m, u can purchase a tank of DPK(kerosene), transport to other cities, supplyinglocal filling stations nd make up to 45k per day. If u do this for 10 days in a month, that wud amount to 450k profit per month with instant realization of ur invested capital.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N1.4m? by xtayle(m): 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2011
@Green Prince,

is it that the local filling station cannot buy themselves? Why would they buy from you when they can go to the rifinery themselves. Please elaborate the good and the badside of the business. Are you doing it?

You can mail me thru xtayle@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Do With N1.4m? by yungchap(m): 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2011
@jjjkkkooo,

If you are interested in a very reliable,risk free,tested and proven business i have been into for few years now. You can visit here for more details, http://onlinegoldminebiz..com/

See you at the top as the bottom is too crowded.

Thanks.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N1.4m? by GreenPrnce: 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2011
@Xtayle.
sorry, i ll rather keep ds discourse open rather than to use mails. I wud like to know d state u reside. Does ur state have a refinery?
I do oil merchandise, particularly kerosene n diesel(AGO)
Re: What Business Can I Do With N1.4m? by GreenPrnce: 11:37pm On Sep 13, 2011
@Xtayle, NNPC only sells to major marketers like conoil, total, ap, oando etc. These coys then sell these tickets to agents(vendors). Agents sell to independent marketers(local filling stations) and peddlers. Pls post ur mobile no let me text u d breakdown logistics. I dnt like mails.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N1.4m? by nairaxchan: 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2011
greenpnce please get back in touch with me about the DPK biz, my number is 08050211931, i am expecting your call.olaolu
Re: What Business Can I Do With N1.4m? by xtayle(m): 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2011
@green prince, my number is 08099721600. Best regards
Re: What Business Can I Do With N1.4m? by nusdog: 11:20pm On Sep 15, 2011
@greenprince. I wouldn't mind if u send me d info 08028553096. Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Do With N1.4m? by boay(m): 4:16am On Sep 23, 2011
@ poster send a mail 2 tonyboay@gmail.com and I will expose to you the hidden opportunities
Re: What Business Can I Do With N1.4m? by ACDONCHRIS: 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2011
You can become my financial partner. The business is all about rendering financial solutions to over 90million Nigerians and the Federal Government of Nigeria, through the CBN, recently lincenced over ten institutions to execute this laudable task. Note that this is like the GSM revolution that came on board in the early 2000s that alot of persons are today regretting that they did not key into. Today, u must go through major communication dealers like Paulo communications and Don-P communications to get any communication product OR service from any of the service providers like MTN, GLO, etc.and they make money from your recharges without u knowing.
The minimum start-up capital for this business is N2,100,600 BUT I have already put in 1,113,600. All that is needed from any financial partner now is just N987,000 ONLY and the biz will be set to generating a minimum of N600,000 monthly in the next couple of months. The N987,000 that will be injected into this biz by any potential partner will not be controlled, in any way, by me.You are free to come with your terms for delibration. I'm based in Abuja if interested, feel free to call me on 08053510910 for further details. Physical meetings will also be required, when necessary. My lawyer is available to formalize all the legal frameworks that will kick the ball rolling. Your lawyer will also be welcome. Please note that there is no time, so the earlier any interested and capable person responds positively, the better for us. I do not want us to lose out on this. I meant it!!!
Re: What Business Can I Do With N1.4m? by manny4life(m): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2011
^^^

Do you have an executive summary? What kind of Financial Service is this?
Re: What Business Can I Do With N1.4m? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2011
Guy becarefull
Re: What Business Can I Do With N1.4m? by wysenas(m): 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2011
@poster,have u gotten any viable biz yet 2 invest yur money?if no then iam here 2 partner with u.WOODMATE,is a world class funiture/interior outfit whose product is d same as d ones imported 4rm China and Dubai.we make use of MDF boards of various colours like cherry,wenge,beach,white,grey,peach,maple,blue,lemon etc to make kitchen cabinets,wardrobes,beds,work station,wooden doors,partioning and lots more.as u know that every household and offices need funitures,thats what make d biz a viable one.this is a reliable and profitable venture 4 u.

(1) (Reply)

Document Managment Systems in Nigeria- iVEN CONSULT / Hope The Naira Falls- Buhari Repeating Mistakes Made 30 Years Ago. / How Do I Close Down My Bank Account With A Nigerian Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.