Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker (31405 Views)

Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" / Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] / Ugandan Young Man Jailed After Professing Love For Female Lawmaker. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by messenger4891: 9:29am On Nov 10, 2022
That is a sane country where the electorates trust their representatives .

It was also intentionally done to force a new election as the opponent has nothing or little to offer and the rights and desire of the electorates will be respected.

Unlike here where dead men happens to be political appointee and our votes and choice are thwarted ,in some case they instigate fear and intimidation to prevent certain people from exercising their rights.

1 Like

Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by WibusJaga: 9:29am On Nov 10, 2022
Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by zoghys: 9:31am On Nov 10, 2022
slivertongue:
funny!
like democrats like APC

Can't you read good?
Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by megapriest(m): 9:32am On Nov 10, 2022
post=118270521:

Many voters chose DeLuca knowing he was dead in order to force a special election rather than vote for his third-party opponent,
Sane voters

Imagine the dead still showing value than someone alive.

May the soul of these man rest in. Peace he must have done well for his people unlike a president that said he didn't know lecturers on strike...

That if you're hungry go to farm sad
Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by cardoctor(m): 9:34am On Nov 10, 2022
Unbelievably wonderful
Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by PointZerom: 9:35am On Nov 10, 2022
post=118270521:

Many voters chose DeLuca knowing he was dead in order to force a special election rather than vote for his third-party opponent,
Sane voters

READ CAREFULLY.

Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 10, 2022
Whites and their sympathetic and loving nature

So touching ...
Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by ugodson(m): 9:43am On Nov 10, 2022
Am guessing HE WAS LOVED BY MANY
Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by Mercury12(m): 9:44am On Nov 10, 2022
I pray Donald get back in the white house asap
Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by Kaiser20: 9:45am On Nov 10, 2022
slivertongue:
funny!
like democrats like APC

APC want Nigerians to re-elect a Dead party that destroyed Nigeria for 8 years because of EMI - LO - KAN religious and ethnic sentiment
Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by FreeStuffsNG: 9:46am On Nov 10, 2022
Lymphoma killed an 85- year old man. That is a warrior there
Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by kponkedenge(m): 9:48am On Nov 10, 2022
It happened in 2020 also when the republicans elected a dead representative.
Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by CheapHomes1: 9:50am On Nov 10, 2022
slivertongue:
funny!
like democrats like APC

You probably didn't read the story or you didn't understand it
Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by ogbonti: 9:50am On Nov 10, 2022
slivertongue:
funny!
like democrats like APC

democrat voters vote top to bottom - they do not care who you are or what your personality is like

present a dog or cat with a (D) after his/her name - he/she gets millions of votes

liberal democrat voters are brainless.... thank you!

1 Like

Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by gigabyte13: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The beauty of demoCRAZY
Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by ShaqFu: 9:56am On Nov 10, 2022
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/drama-as-us-voters-reelect-dead-lawmaker
If this happened in Nigeria, the disObidient and useless ones will start dancing Skelewu as if they're cursed with madness. grin

1 Like

Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by WantsandMore: 10:06am On Nov 10, 2022
Where are all the merchants of saner climes? Mumu Africans always thinking they are mediocre. Mtssw

1 Like

Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by ojoisimi(m): 10:12am On Nov 10, 2022
slivertongue:
funny!
like democrats like APC

Your mumuness didn't allow you to read. Maybe you read but lack comprehension

2 Likes

Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by Kingaris: 10:14am On Nov 10, 2022
slivertongue:
funny!
like democrats like APC

Did you care enough to read the full story and understand their reason of voting him ?

2 Likes

Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by Kingaris: 10:16am On Nov 10, 2022
ojoisimi:

Your mumuness didn't allow you to read. Maybe you read but lack comprehension

Nor mind am, if you want to hide something valuable from Nigerian, just hide it in long write up , bcus they won't bother to read it
Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by Ngwamankillyou(m): 10:20am On Nov 10, 2022
Democrats are very useless Republican or nothing.
Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by Karnice600: 10:25am On Nov 10, 2022
Kingpele:
Hahaha Hahaha saner clime indeed, why waste your vote on a dead person and the man is even very old 85years of old ..now I know the politicians that are motivating this two ancestors in APC and PDP..

That's a strong pointer that they vote for values rather than ethnic affiliations or genetic permutations.
Values are legacies that barely die with a man. The grave can't beat that.
Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by Emoc: 10:26am On Nov 10, 2022
1stGenAmerican your sh!thole keeps unraveling.

Stay tuned for more... cheesy
Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by Misterone: 10:31am On Nov 10, 2022
slivertongue:
funny!
like democrats like APC
illiterates. They don't read to understand but to scorn. Let me break it down for you slowly so that you can assimilate. The electorate voted for him so as to force a special election to take place because they were not in support of the other candidates. What am I trying to say. A new candidate will be nominated by the party and the election will be conducted again.

2 Likes

Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by Morphinne: 10:33am On Nov 10, 2022
Jesuschristus:
Saner clime isn't sane
It’s really beneficial to read, my friend wink
Read again and you will understand what they did and the reason for doing it. They are obviously saner than sane.
Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by putin2: 10:35am On Nov 10, 2022
FBI and cia runs USA elections system. USA is not a Democracy. It's a package system. I have notice it.
Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by ridbell01(m): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2022
If this happened in Nigeria the cursed Jews wouldn't let us rest
Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by babajero(m): 10:43am On Nov 10, 2022
post=118270521:

Sane voters
I am really surprised you know the word sane, though you might not know the meaning, because anyone who supports buhari and still campaign for Tinubu, that word doesn't exist to him/her.
Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by Galadimabawa: 11:13am On Nov 10, 2022
I thought is only in 9ja this kind thing can happen
Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by kingebenezer: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2022
No mind them

Read, una go go read,
Na only cho cho cho and politics of bitterness.
Shame![/quote]
Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by Ellasure: 11:33am On Nov 10, 2022
slivertongue:
funny!
like democrats like APC.

Modified:
Stop quoting me, I read the news on a daily yesterday and read it here before those quoting me. I understood the message but Dems did 'SAK' like APC.

The US democratic party is a party demonstrating what is not democratic to the world. Rigging under the law, the expanded democracy in action. Very soon every tribes of the world will be in the USA Congress.
Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by goodheart01: 11:35am On Nov 10, 2022
post=118270554:

Read, una go go read,
Na only cho cho cho and politics of bitterness.
Shame!

And na only to roast vulture wey u sabi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mali's Coup Leader Assimi Goïta Seizes Power Again / Boko Haram: Chad Fires Military Chief Over Death Of 23 Soldiers / UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.