Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker (31404 Views)

Tony Blair Describes The US Withdrawal From Afghanistan As "Imbecilic" / Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] / Ugandan Young Man Jailed After Professing Love For Female Lawmaker. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by Obrigardo: 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
slivertongue:
funny!
like democrats like APC.

Modified:
Stop quoting me, I read the news on a daily yesterday and read it here before those quoting me. I understood the message but Dems did 'SAK' like APC.

I knew some idiot will start rage posting without even reading three paragraphs in
Voters did it to force a special election because of the third party candidate. It is not illegal.
Though APC is one of the worst party in the world, you are quite shitty like them.

1 Like

Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by Obrigardo: 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ellasure:

The US democratic party is a party demonstrating what is not democratic to the world. Rigging under the law, the expanded democracy in action. Very soon every tribes of the world will be in the USA Congress.

You sound silly. Did you read the article?

1 Like

Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by Obrigardo: 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
post=118270554:

Read, una go go read,
Na only cho cho cho and politics of bitterness.
Shame!

First time I agree with you even as annoying as you are

1 Like

Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by RichAbujaGuy: 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
I had to look up his opponent. I wonder how she will do in the run-off election.

Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by Akunatakasi(m): 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
post=118270554:

Read, una go go read,
Na only cho cho cho and politics of bitterness.
Shame!

You self .. you dey read?

You weh dey support evil
Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by Naijaisshitho: 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2022
saxywale2:
This is not the first time it will happen in the USA. Aslong as the State laws allows it, then no big issue.

By the time of his death it was too late to change the ballot or put forth another candidate for his seat. DeLuca’s victory has triggered a special election that will be held on a later date.

In 2018, brothel owner Dennis Hof won a seat in the Nevada senate as a Republican despite dying the month before. Unlike in Pennsylvania, however, his victory did not trigger a special election: under Nevada state law, county officials could appoint a Republican to take Hof’s place for the entire term.

If this thing happen in Nigeria, your country, you will not say this. You'll be raining curses and wishing the country ill-luck by now

2 Likes

Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by Masterito(m): 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
Correct your self, like Republicans like APC.
slivertongue:
funny!
like democrats like APC.

Modified:
Stop quoting me, I read the news on a daily yesterday and read it here before those quoting me. I understood the message but Dems did 'SAK' like APC.

1 Like

Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by Sholaco: 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
In Nigeria the opposition would call it rigging
Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by slivertongue: 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
Masterito:
Correct your self, like Republicans like APC.

Your opinion is your right. Mine is mine
Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by saxywale2: 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
Naijaisshitho:

If this thing happen in Nigeria, your country, you will not say this. You'll be raining curses and wishing the country ill-luck by now
Not everyone that visits Nairaland is Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by Reference(m): 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
Kingpele:
Hahaha Hahaha saner clime indeed, why waste your vote on a dead person and the man is even very old 85years of old ..now I know the politicians that are motivating this two ancestors in APC and PDP..

Learn to read please.
It will save a lot of eggs.
Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked SANER CLIMES? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by success4me(m): 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
Vipro:
If only Nigerians voted Funsho Williams out of respect to him.

Just Maybe....we won't know of anybody called Tinumbu because he will be forced to go into extinct as even the dead is valued more than him.

Some of you don't know what really happened just heresy, Tinubu is about to finish his 8 years when Funsho William dies. Get your facts right.
Re: US Voters Reelect Tony DeLuca, Dead Lawmaker by doneback04: 2:37am On Nov 11, 2022
I thought mad government was only in Africa, rather did I know it exists outside the country also

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mali's Coup Leader Assimi Goïta Seizes Power Again / Boko Haram: Chad Fires Military Chief Over Death Of 23 Soldiers / UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson To Resign Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.