Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Reason I'm In Love With My Samsung S22 Ultra - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reason I'm In Love With My Samsung S22 Ultra (3567 Views)

Samsung S22 Ultra Screen Repair / Mrwhosetheboss Sent Me A Samsung S22 / Samsung S22 Ultra Unboxing And Camera Comparison With Iphone 13 Pro Max (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason I'm In Love With My Samsung S22 Ultra by udemzyudex(m): 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
WantsandMore:
nah, I beg to differ, the computing power of the software will require a good hardware to process. Hence, both software and hardware development r expected to grow hand in hand ... like the 8gen 2 to feature a tri cluster CPU with four Cortex-A715 cores whereas the ever competitive Apple A16 Bionic features 64-bit six-core CPU implementing ARMv8. 6-A. I can only imagine what the next gen A17 bionic will come up with.

Well I'm not saying the hardware part will stop,all I'm saying is that more focus will be on the software part of the phone now.

If you take a look at what Google pixel is doing now you will understand.
Re: Reason I'm In Love With My Samsung S22 Ultra by WantsandMore: 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
udemzyudex:

Well I'm not saying the hardware part will stop,all I'm saying is that more focus will be on the software part of the phone now.

If you take a look at what Google pixel is doing now you will understand.
There's an exception when you mk an example with Google pixel because the owners of the pixel aren't into Hardware design compared to other Oem's. Pixel may just leverage on its comparative advantage big data , but this data requires a good hardware to be superficient, which they obviously get from other OEM manufacturers.
Re: Reason I'm In Love With My Samsung S22 Ultra by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 12, 2022
dustmalik:

Xiaomi Poco f4 also shows the WiFi 6 by the WiFi icon

Is it a flagship too?
Re: Reason I'm In Love With My Samsung S22 Ultra by brainycaleb(m): 8:34am On Nov 24, 2022
But you guys should stop lying, Samsung Health app does not count steps when you're in a vehicle or on a bike/cycle. My Midrange outdated Galaxy A71 4G running OneUi 4.1 has so many sensors to detect footsteps even different from shakes, how much more a FLAGSHIP S22 ULTRA! with all her flagship sensors and flagship rated and well built hardware, counting steps while inside a moving vehicle

I use Shealth every day and I trek much sometimes. Maximum I get a whole day is 11,000 or 12,000 + steps whenever my device is on and with me. Plus I drive the Forklift from 7am till 7pm at work!

And from my experience and comparism with other health apps, Samsung Health detects and accurately counts steps better on samsung phones, compared to Google fit(Junk) or any other health app both on playstore and Applestore(of course I also periodically use Apple devices because my side hustle is phone repair)

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Send Bulk SMS With Customized Sender ID From You Mobile Phone At N1.00/sms / How Do I Delete My Facebook Messages After Chating Wit My Friends? / Tecno's CAMON Series To Be The First To Release Mediatek's Latest Helio G96 Chip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.