Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife (80558 Views)

Portable Introduces His New Management Team As They Travel To Abuja To Perform / Heavily Pregnant Chioma Cooking For Davido In Skimpy Gown (Photos, Video) / D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife by Olaolex: 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2022
ifatimaidris45:
Portable rest, portable rest. If you analyze this post closely, you will realize two important details, one is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normaltive words owing to the distinction in regulatory and degrotary and affirmitive relations to binary sentences. ��
Hwfa where you buy that weed?
Re: Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife by DonaldGenes(m): 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
manibature:
Saved my side chick number as mum. My babe use to run and bring me the phone when it's ringing ��
LMAO you should be arrested
Re: Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife by sylve11: 3:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
oluwatobidavid:
That is not my problem , my problem is that i was sleeping in church on Sunday, suddenly i hear 'stand up' so i stood up and everyone clapped and then the pastor said who else can give 2 Million

Go pay the money. grin cool
Re: Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife by CSTRR: 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
Chidonis1234:
You wey never open your legs before, how far with your life
I be man.

Na me ladies dey spread legs for.
Re: Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife by mecuries(m): 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
a hungry Nigerian girl would date a mannequin for some spare change

1 Like

Re: Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife by Truvelisback(m): 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2022
oluwatobidavid:
That is not my problem , my problem is that i was sleeping in church on Sunday, suddenly i hear 'stand up' so i stood up and everyone clapped and then the pastor said who else can give 2 Million

Re: Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife by Cde1: 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
grin
Re: Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife by iLegendd(m): 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
manibature:
Saved my side chick number as mum. My babe use to run and bring me the phone when it's ringing ��
Your mum should be Mum MTN and side chick Mum Airtel or Mum 2.

If side chick calls and you must pick that call to avoid suspicion, you end it and immediately call your main mum and start asking about how she is and all that.

3 Likes

Re: Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife by Gaxuvir: 4:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
manibature:

Only daft like you would like this post of yours.
Re: Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife by prof22(m): 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
Bros portable is not worth all these grammar ..::…just use and, or, as, if na wetin d guy worth be that
ifatimaidris45:
Portable rest, portable rest. If you analyze this post closely, you will realize two important details, one is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normaltive words owing to the distinction in regulatory and degrotary and affirmitive relations to binary sentences. ��
Re: Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife by Danielkelly: 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
iLegendd:
Your mum should be Mum MTN and side chick Mum Airtel or Mum 2.

If side chick calls and you must pick that call to avoid suspicion, you end it and immediately call your main mum and start asking about how she is and all that.
This got me, i must compliment your wisdom.
Re: Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife by Banbanna(m): 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
pretydiva:
Some girls no get taste at all sha. This my gender dey make me shame some times undecided

Not like am a fan of the guy. But give him a lil break. He's miles off better looking than that Ugliest Uganda man who got hooked up with a certain woman. Though the man's character could be more refined. The fact is, the heart want what it wants.
Re: Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife by peculiar2233: 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
oluwatobidavid:
U be werey I swear grin grin grin
Re: Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife by ISellBeer: 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
ifatimaidris45:
You don craze finish
Re: Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife by juman(m): 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
This tiny boy with three wives.
He is contesting with ooni.
Re: Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife by tnerro1(m): 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
Na dem sabi, Aza man na song self?
Re: Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife by Gkemz: 1:10am On Nov 11, 2022
Portable be confirm mumu.
Re: Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife by IvarDboneless: 2:42am On Nov 11, 2022
manibature:
cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife by dontbothermuch: 6:44am On Nov 11, 2022
With all the hard drugs & alcohol, this dude sperm still thick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife by Axis313(m): 7:26am On Nov 11, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Hope you won't kill yourself when you find out your babe saved her side hen's number as Dad, and you've been running to give her the phone thinking it's her Dad.
Side hen or side"cock"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife by umarmed48: 2:56am On Nov 12, 2022
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend / E-money Shows Off His Office, E-Beggars Beg Him For Money / I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.