Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

WAEC Applaud LASG Swift Response To The Fire At Their Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WAEC Applaud LASG Swift Response To The Fire At Their Office (5363 Views)

Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office / Buhari Orders Swift Response As Bandits Abduct Scores In Zamfara Village / Nasir El-rufai, Abubakar Sani Bello Applaud The Rebranding Of hawthorn Suites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Applaud LASG Swift Response To The Fire At Their Office by Afamed: 7:59am On Nov 10, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
If you like go vote for Tinubu, the traffic robberies and roadside robberies in Lagos will increase 10 fold, because we all know Tinubu is the king of Agberos.
This is my 20th year of coming to Anambra. I am presently in Anambra now.

The worse Agberos I have seen in my life are the ones at Upper Iweka, Tarzan, Ochanja, down fly over, Biafra market . Nitel and Owerri / Onistha road all in Anambra state

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC Applaud LASG Swift Response To The Fire At Their Office by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 10, 2022
WAEC better pray your office in Anambra no catch fire, bucket water no go fit do am oo. U go just see ashes everywhere nio.
Obi is not qualify for the position of Assistant Aid of Lagos State Deputy Governor

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WAEC Applaud LASG Swift Response To The Fire At Their Office by gloryman91: 8:05am On Nov 10, 2022
Good one.

Nice one.

Imagine WAEC despite collecting billions of Naira from candidates every year not able to have a standby fire rescue services ?

Good bless this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Applaud LASG Swift Response To The Fire At Their Office by Rokmod1234: 8:11am On Nov 10, 2022
Nice development. This is unlike one state government that " collects" condemnation rather commendation when there was an outbreak of fire incident at a popular market in the state. The supposed fire- fighters didn't only went there with a non functioning firetruck but shamelessly using hands to fetch water out of the Yeye firetruck to douse the inferno.

11 Likes

Re: WAEC Applaud LASG Swift Response To The Fire At Their Office by SugarGirl44(f): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2022
Eko lọn pe’bi.
Ipigs have crawled into their shells of shame cos this one pass them, they can’t beat their hairy chest on this matter.
Waiting for the day Yorubaland would be separated from this mediocre people before they finish contaminating us with their low grade thinking.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC Applaud LASG Swift Response To The Fire At Their Office by Josephkabila12: 8:56am On Nov 10, 2022
Lagos State government has done excellently well. Big kudos to them

4 Likes

Re: WAEC Applaud LASG Swift Response To The Fire At Their Office by SugarGirl44(f): 9:00am On Nov 10, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
If you like go vote for Tinubu, the traffic robberies and roadside robberies in Lagos will increase 10 fold, because we all know Tinubu is the king of Agberos.

Shut up!
Since your mother has been living in Lagos, has she complained of any agbero molesting her?
Your people killed a whole Dora Akinyili and her husband, you of all people shouldn’t be talking in public because you’re from the tribe of cannibals, people who kill for fun.

7 Likes

Re: WAEC Applaud LASG Swift Response To The Fire At Their Office by Sonyboom: 9:03am On Nov 10, 2022
No forget say na buckets Anambra de use fetch water from the Lawma truck the pandora criminal Peter Obi bought for themas fire truck while the entire building they want to rescue burn to harses

Samson1104:
Both of them should getat abeg

4 Likes

Re: WAEC Applaud LASG Swift Response To The Fire At Their Office by richeeyo(m): 9:06am On Nov 10, 2022
Where are the children of hate

6 Likes

Re: WAEC Applaud LASG Swift Response To The Fire At Their Office by Sonyboom: 9:08am On Nov 10, 2022
Ayokellany:

This is my 20th year of coming to Anambra. I am presently in Anambra now.

The worse Agberos I have seen in my life are the ones at Upper Iweka, Tarzan, Ochanja, down fly over, Biafra market . Nitel and Owerri / Onistha road all in Anambra state
Re: WAEC Applaud LASG Swift Response To The Fire At Their Office by LILTJAY: 10:06am On Nov 10, 2022
if it was igboland, it would have burnt to ashes.. grin grin that place is disgusting and cursed grin grin

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Applaud LASG Swift Response To The Fire At Their Office by sunyaliu: 10:12am On Nov 10, 2022
Good job

Buy and refill your fire extinguishers
Re: WAEC Applaud LASG Swift Response To The Fire At Their Office by Teeroyzimma: 10:14am On Nov 10, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Shut up!
Since your mother has been living in Lagos, has she complained of any agbero molesting her?
Your people killed a whole Dora Akinyili and her husband, you of all people shouldn’t be talking in public because you’re from the tribe of cannibals, people who kill for fun.
I don’t live for Lagos but I was almost kidnapped in the state, I didn’t even spend upto 24hrs there sef. If you like go vote for Thiefnubuu
Re: WAEC Applaud LASG Swift Response To The Fire At Their Office by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:20am On Nov 10, 2022
Tinubu simply building institutions
Same cannot be said of others

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Applaud LASG Swift Response To The Fire At Their Office by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:21am On Nov 10, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
I don’t live for Lagos but I was almost kidnapped in the state, I didn’t even spend upto 24hrs there sef. If you like go vote for Thiefnubuu
Lieing thief like yourself
I live in Lagos over 5yrs now, Lagos is the safest state in this country as of today

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Applaud LASG Swift Response To The Fire At Their Office by duro4chang(m): 10:37am On Nov 10, 2022
Lagos leads other follow

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Applaud LASG Swift Response To The Fire At Their Office by Morphinne: 10:41am On Nov 10, 2022
trutharena:
This is commendable from WAEC.

God bless Lagos state.

Can someone send this to Anambra people please? They need to see how it’s done in places with working leaders and not this Him tu lie they’re trying to force on us grin grin
Make Lagos try donate one give Anambra make them taste better thing small too

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Applaud LASG Swift Response To The Fire At Their Office by Tareq1105: 11:10am On Nov 10, 2022
MelesZanawi:

You don't compare Anambra to Lagos, that is unequal yoke. You compare Anambra to local governments in Lagos, say Ikorodu or Epe.

Ikeja Local Government alone. is more developed than Anambra can be in the next 500 years.

The IGR of Anambra State for a year is equivalent of IGR of 2 local councils in Lagos state.

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Applaud LASG Swift Response To The Fire At Their Office by Okoroawusa: 11:56am On Nov 10, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
Thank you let it increase. No matter how unsafe Lagos is some people would rather die in Lagos than their villages.
Re: WAEC Applaud LASG Swift Response To The Fire At Their Office by godofuck231: 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
No worry vote obi , waec officials go help fire brigade extinguish fire fighter vehicle , cheap azz holes
Re: WAEC Applaud LASG Swift Response To The Fire At Their Office by MelesZanawi: 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
Tareq1105:

The IGR of Anambra State for a year is equivalent of IGR of 2 local councils in Lagos state.

Two ke?
Mushin LCDA generates more revenues than Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Applaud LASG Swift Response To The Fire At Their Office by MelesZanawi: 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
Teeroyzimma:

You voted for Obi but your parents hide under the bed every Monday.

Crime didn't increase in Lagos, but you say when you vote Tinubu, it will now increase. You ipob pigs supporting Obi are really stupid.
In Lagos, Tinubu introduced the RRS Policing model which has won several awards. It was so successful that the FG copied it as Operation Fire for Fire and it is what is currently in use in Abuja today as RRS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: More Soldiers Tender Their Resignation Over Corruption, Low Morale(pic / Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) / APC Kicks As Adeleke Unveils Panel To Probe Oyetola’s Contracts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.