Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) (5333 Views)

Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos) / Peter Obi Meets United Nations Team At The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Dethronement: Security Operatives Storm Kano Emir’s Palace (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2023
Beautiful aerial views of Obi of Onitsha Palace

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by alanto: 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2023
cheesy

Even inside WaZoBia.

Na ibos come last...

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by CloudTrees(f): 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2023
Nigeria has a rich culture but bad political system full of selfish agendas

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by LeoDeKing: 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
Where is the beautiful?

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by TemplarLandry: 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
cool

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by CloudTrees(f): 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2023
alanto:
cheesy

Even inside WaZoBia.

Na ibos come last...

Tribalism and religion is being used to divide us by the political and religious class feeding fat on ignorance.

If we break those tools it will be easier to regain what Nigeria once was

21 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 3:27pm On Nov 05, 2023
alanto:
cheesy

Even inside WaZoBia.

Na ibos come last...
People you're attacking are far better than you, can you show aerial photos of Oba of Lagos or Oni of Ife palace

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Where is the beautiful?
I feel your pain

I dey shooting for Onitsha metropolis you guys go see Onitsha never captured before

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Ttalk: 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:
Beautiful aerial views of Obi of Onitsha Palace

Nice pics of one of our own.

Obi of Onitsha, the only king in Igboland, unlike other warrant chiefs that tagged themselves Eze.

14 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by alanto: 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

People you're attacking are far better than you can you show Oba of Lagos or Oni of Ife palace
One day this you are better than somebody will get to the people's head the same way "Lagos is no man's land" got you punished...

How can you be better than me and I don't travel to your place for greener pastures rather it's you selling ugwu on my street and selling lacasera on my highways?

You think you can be better simply by claiming so?

Nonentity thinking himself a thing...

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
alanto:
One day this you are better than somebody will get to the people's head the same way "Lagos is no man's land" got you punished...

How can you be better than me and I don't travel to your place for greener pastures rather it's you selling ugwu on my street and selling lacasera on my highways?

You think you can be better simply by claiming so?

Nonentity thinking himself a thing...

grin grin cheesy cheesy

See how pain this one is, you guys hearts are bitter grin grin grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by ablejesus26(m): 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
alanto:
cheesy

Even inside WaZoBia.

Na ibos come last...

Hahaha this one no get life aside tribal hate and bigotry for nairaland grin grin
The only thing wey dey keep you from drinking sniper na tribal hate and banters for nairaland, what a waste grin

You suppose hate your Oluda with this kind rubbish destiny wey him give YouπŸ˜€πŸ˜€

How can You be destined to cry and wail Igbo, Igbo,Igbo till eternity grin grinπŸ˜€πŸ˜€

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by alanto: 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Where is the beautiful?
Ibo no sabi beauty... Na parody dem sabi...

Everybody de name king ibo sef go byy crown from street vendor say dem get king.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by alanto: 3:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
CloudTrees:

Tribalism and religion is being used to divide us by the political and religious class feeding fat on ignorance.

If we break those tools it will be easier to regain what Nigeria once was
Shut up. It's your parents that thought you that Yoruba are bad peope, they betrayed Ojukwu before Kanu and Ekpa continued the lesson respectively... Nobody can blame anybody for hating an ibo man, ibos are born haters that only deserve hates...nothing more..

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by alanto: 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
ablejesus26:

Hahaha this one no get life aside tribal hate and bigotry for nairaland grin grin
The only thing wey dey keep you from drinking sniper na tribal hate and banters for nairaland, what a waste grin

You suppose hate your Oluda with this kind rubbish destiny wey him give YouπŸ˜€πŸ˜€

How can You be destined to cry and wail Igbo, Igbo,Igbo till eternity grin grinπŸ˜€πŸ˜€
I dey use ibos catch cruise... 4 mentions in 3 minutes... Na real cruise I dey ..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
alanto:

Ibo no sabi beauty... Na parody dem sabi...

Everybody de name king ibo sef go byy crown from street vendor say dem get king.

Igbo no Sabi beauty indeed grin grin please can you show us aerial photos of Oni of Ife or Oba of Lagos palace

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Jogs1900: 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
Is it government built or his personal house
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
Jogs1900:
Is it government built or his personal house
Not government

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by kettykin: 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
The only place that has this scenery in mainland Lagos is ikeja GRA, no other place. Onitsha is far beautiful than any place in Lagos mainland

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by alanto: 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

Igbo no Sabi beauty indeed grin grin please can you show us aerial photos of Oni of Ife or Oba of Lagos palace

Lol... Palace are supposed to be ancient building built around ancient settlements. This an average building in the SW... Una like mediocrity sha..

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Jogs1900: 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

Not government
I think the government is supposed to have an official palace for its monarchs as it's done in some states like Benin, Kano, etc. That will be a way of preserving and promoting their heritage
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
Jogs1900:

I think the government is supposed to have an official palace for its monarchs as it's done in some states like Benin, Kano, etc. That will be a way of preserving and promoting their heritage
Obi of Onitsha have his official palace, it's only renovated by current Obi, all the former Obi of Onitsha are buried there

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Jogs1900: 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

Obi of Onitsha have his official palace, it's only renovated by current Obi, all the former Obi of Onitsha are buried there
Thats fine...We can't call his personal house his palace then.
There can't be 2 palaces.One of this days, we will like to see the official palace of the Obi of Onitsha.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2023
alanto:

Lol... Palace are supposed to be ancient building built around ancient settlements. This an average building in the SW... Una like mediocrity sha..
You guys always have excuses of your brown roof republic grin grin go Adenije Lagos Island and see slums

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by accordadoga29(f): 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2023
Hehehe

We won’t be surprised if there is cocaine warehouse there

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
Jogs1900:
Thats fine...We can't call his personal house his palace then.
There can't be 2 palaces.One of this days, we will like to see the official palace of the Obi of Onitsha.
That official palace of Obi of Onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Jogs1900: 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

That official palace of Obi of Onitsha
It's his official palace built by him.If there's another Obi of onitsha, is that where he will live?Onitsha is an ancient kingdom.It didn't start from when the present Obi was crowned.In Africa, kings palaces are beyond the physical buildings that we see.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

We won’t be surprised if there is cocaine warehouse there

Hateful beings grin grin Obi of Onitsha is not one of the criminals you guys parade as leaders

Nnaemeka Alfred Achebe CFR, mni (born 14 May 1941) is a traditional ruler and the 21st Obi of Onitsha, in Anambra State, South-Eastern Nigeria. He is chancellor of Ahmadu Bello University since 2015, and was earlier chancellor of Kogi State University. Achebe also serves as the chairman of the board of Directors of Unilever Nigeria, and the Chairman of International Breweries (ABInBev) Nigeria. Before emerging as the Obi of Onitsha, in 2002, he had a long and distinguished career in the Royal Dutch Shell Group serving as Director in various companies in the group.

Early life and education

He attended Government Secondary School Owerri. Achebe holds a Bachelor of Science degree in chemistry from Stanford University in 1966 and a master's degree in Business Administration from Columbia University. In 1979, he attended the maiden Senior Executive Course of the National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies in Kuru, near Jos.

Career
After graduation from the university, Achebe worked briefly in the United States before he returned to Nigeria in 1972 after the Nigerian civil war and began work with Shell Petroleum Company. He is currently a trustee, National Traditional Rulers Council and its state Chairman in Anambra State. Besides his long tenure as director of Shell Nigeria, Obi Achebe was also, during 1985 - 87, a director of several other Shell companies in the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Ghana, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, the Gambia, Liberia and Angola.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Abagworo(m): 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
He needs to remodel the palace after modified Igbo traditional architecture cause as ot is there's nothing spectacular about it. I would have been more pleased with a thatched house.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
Abagworo:
He needs to remodel the palace after modified Igbo traditional architecture cause as ot is there's nothing spectacular about it. I would have been more pleased with a thatched house.
Jealous mind I don't expect any thing different from you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by ablejesus26(m): 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2023
alanto:

I dey use ibos catch cruise... 4 mentions in 3 minutes... Na real cruise I dey ..

Lolll na lie,na lie no be cruise na destiny grin grin

The destiny wey Your Oluda give your head na to cry and wail Igbo,Igbo,Igbo all the days wey you go spend for this life grin grin

The only way wey life fit make sense to You na to cry Igbo,Igbo,Igbo,which kind yeye destiny your Oluda give you sef grin grinπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

8 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) by Ttalk: 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2023
kettykin:
The only place that has this scenery in mainland Lagos is ikeja GRA, no other place. Onitsha is far beautiful than any place in Lagos mainland

This is where I have issue with you guys.

There's no place as beautiful as Omole Phase 1&2 in the entire Anambra state. Awka and Onitsha inclusive before you begin dey blab

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olusegun Aganga Is Edo And Cannot Represent Lagos State / Boko Haram Funded Using Awalla Monetary System? / i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.