Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

President Buhari Meets With King Charles III At The Buckingham Palace, UK (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With King Charles III At The Buckingham Palace, UK (pics) (34785 Views)

President Buhari Visits King Charles III At The Buckingham Palace / President Buhari Meets With King Salman In Riyadh (Photos) / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Charles III At The Buckingham Palace, UK (pics) by oloriooko(m): 11:12am On Nov 10, 2022
Bubu don gather dollars for this journey, pepper don rest.
Of what import is this baseless visit, well estacode guaranteed anyway

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Charles III At The Buckingham Palace, UK (pics) by Antoeni(m): 11:12am On Nov 10, 2022
I Can tell you that Buhari is Not Aware That He Was in Buckingham Palace and he Met with King Charles

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Charles III At The Buckingham Palace, UK (pics) by CheapHomes1: 11:12am On Nov 10, 2022
gaby:

I like the way Bubu stood upright with a firm handshake while looking straight into Charles' eyes...lol

General Bubu...

Na me and ya mama be mate marafaka
I like the way Bubu stood upright with a firm handshake while looking straight into Charles' eyes...lol

General Bubu...

Why hasn't he looked straight into the eyes of inflation, insecurity, corruption, unemployment and forex wahala?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Charles III At The Buckingham Palace, UK (pics) by gaby(m): 11:12am On Nov 10, 2022
omonnakoda:
Small minds major in minors

The real question is what was he doing there and was he invited or did he invite himself?
Was he there on a state visit or a private visit

What is the official title of his visit?

Meet to shake King Charles firmly whilst looking him in the eye?

Get the eff off my mentions.

Who cares about your mind...

Nonsense.

Bubu is the current CEO of a British company called Nigeria and he is in his right to meet with the chairman/board of directors at the company's headquarters to give a report.

What else do you want to know dullard?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Charles III At The Buckingham Palace, UK (pics) by Guruindahouse(m): 11:12am On Nov 10, 2022
You just made me laughed uncontrollably in public grin
That marafaka got me bro.
gaby:

General Bubu...

General Bubu...

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Charles III At The Buckingham Palace, UK (pics) by Doyou2019: 11:13am On Nov 10, 2022
How many days left for this man to go biko?

These last few days have been terribly dreary and sorely slow.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Charles III At The Buckingham Palace, UK (pics) by obedience4(m): 11:13am On Nov 10, 2022
Nice one bubu,
Bubu don't just travel for traveling sake try and attract some DFI

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Charles III At The Buckingham Palace, UK (pics) by Abah01: 11:13am On Nov 10, 2022
Meetings upon meetings, no benefit, wasting the country money and killing the Economy

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Charles III At The Buckingham Palace, UK (pics) by CheapHomes1: 11:13am On Nov 10, 2022
Pinnot:

Buhari na True Solider

Yet bandits are kidnapping people in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Charles III At The Buckingham Palace, UK (pics) by morikee: 11:14am On Nov 10, 2022
sukkot:
cheesy why ? charles dont like shaking black men

Sarcasm
Re: President Buhari Meets With King Charles III At The Buckingham Palace, UK (pics) by Dearlord(m): 11:14am On Nov 10, 2022
Looking at bubu standing firm an tall you had think he is an upright & just person grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Charles III At The Buckingham Palace, UK (pics) by sukkot: 11:15am On Nov 10, 2022
morikee:

Sarcasm
its a video where he snubbed shaking the only black guy in the crowd

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Charles III At The Buckingham Palace, UK (pics) by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 10, 2022
Second picture.

See how they're all meekly sitted like people who either came to beg for money or have completely lost integrity.

Especially the bastard opening his teeth beside Buhari.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Charles III At The Buckingham Palace, UK (pics) by wolebest: 11:16am On Nov 10, 2022
officialwdhtv:
President Buhari meets with King Charles III at the Buckingham Palace, UK

PMB I hail o!
Re: President Buhari Meets With King Charles III At The Buckingham Palace, UK (pics) by Cmanforall: 11:16am On Nov 10, 2022
APC achiement

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Charles III At The Buckingham Palace, UK (pics) by OBTOREPA(m): 11:17am On Nov 10, 2022
AdamuKD:
It's of no use to us. Very useless manequin
Please let us stop all this unnecessary insults on him at least his not your age mate.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Charles III At The Buckingham Palace, UK (pics) by morikee: 11:17am On Nov 10, 2022
Buddha3:
Second picture.

See how they're all meekly sitted like people who either came to beg for money or have completely lost integrity.

Especially the bastard opening his teeth beside Buhari.

See reasoning

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Charles III At The Buckingham Palace, UK (pics) by Guruindahouse(m): 11:18am On Nov 10, 2022
He is 6f4in(193cm) tall. He is a tall man.
Princess80:
Buhari is always taller than everyone he meets

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Charles III At The Buckingham Palace, UK (pics) by reporterspot: 11:18am On Nov 10, 2022
officialwdhtv:
President Buhari meets with King Charles III at the Buckingham Palace, UK

Is the handshake for progress or downfall grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Meets With King Charles III At The Buckingham Palace, UK (pics) by itsene: 11:19am On Nov 10, 2022
omonnakoda:
Small minds major in minors

The real question is what was he doing there and was he invited or did he invite himself?
Was he there on a state visit or a private visit

What is the official title of his visit?

Meet to shake King Charles firmly whilst looking him in the eye?

" Small minds major in minors"
Reminds me of the best English Literature student in my class in secondary school.
God bless.
Re: President Buhari Meets With King Charles III At The Buckingham Palace, UK (pics) by omonnakoda: 11:19am On Nov 10, 2022
gaby:

Get the eff off my mentions.

Who cares about your mind...

Nonsense.
You mind is tiny , small thoughts , small man , small life

Small dogs have the loudest bark

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Charles III At The Buckingham Palace, UK (pics) by Yankee101: 11:20am On Nov 10, 2022
Self enslavement

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Charles III At The Buckingham Palace, UK (pics) by Illegal1(m): 11:21am On Nov 10, 2022
Buhari dn meet with almost all the world leaders bt notin cum out....

buhari na pure example of person wen go the highest sch bt he no still knw book....

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Charles III At The Buckingham Palace, UK (pics) by chrisxxx(m): 11:24am On Nov 10, 2022
Buhari went for end of year Business Performance Report submission. Nigeria is a business setting of the British with the Fulani the Caretaker Landlord.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Charles III At The Buckingham Palace, UK (pics) by dominique(f): 11:24am On Nov 10, 2022
This place looks more like a typical Nigerian living room than somewhere in Buckingham palace or wherever they are in the UK

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Charles III At The Buckingham Palace, UK (pics) by gaby(m): 11:25am On Nov 10, 2022
omonnakoda:
You mind is tiny , small thoughts , small man , small life

Small dogs have the loudest bark

Lol...

Ekpa

Hungry boy.

Send me your account details.

Marafaka

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Charles III At The Buckingham Palace, UK (pics) by Timbar: 11:26am On Nov 10, 2022
hbk001:
Such a meaningless visit.
Just gallivanting up and down, on the country resources. Of what use or important is this visit for, despite the fact that all expenses are incurred from the nation's resources...?

Even the King will be so astonished to see a whole President of a country coming to UK for health check. When you can't take adequate care of your home. Despite the billions and billions allocated to the Villa hospital or clinic or whatever, Ajala still have to travel to UK for health reasons on state funds, and this meaningless visit too, on state funds.
God help us!!!!!
To take selfie with the King coz he won't hab such offortunity again!!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With King Charles III At The Buckingham Palace, UK (pics) by Illegal1(m): 11:28am On Nov 10, 2022
gaby:
General Bubu...
hahahahahahaha...
Re: President Buhari Meets With King Charles III At The Buckingham Palace, UK (pics) by Brushstrokes20: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2022
# All motion, NO MOVEMENT! undecided
Re: President Buhari Meets With King Charles III At The Buckingham Palace, UK (pics) by asanausana91: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2022
Buhari really love his minister of foreign affairs.
Re: President Buhari Meets With King Charles III At The Buckingham Palace, UK (pics) by omonnakoda: 11:31am On Nov 10, 2022
gaby:

Lol...

Ekpa

Hungry boy.

Send me your account details.

Marafaka
account details?

I do no keep money in the bank

Oponu

Say something original

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Winifred Oyo-Ita As Head Of Service / Presidency Speaks About Presence Of Buhari’s Family In USA / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.