Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Irrational Equations (surd Series) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Irrational Equations (surd Series) (223 Views)

Please I Need Help In Balancing These Equations / Some Of The Equations That Changed The World / Maths Guru Please Help Me Solve This Simultaneous Equations For My Young(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Irrational Equations (surd Series) by udeh3(m): 5:23am On Nov 10, 2022
Any equation where the variable is inside a radicalĀ is called an irrational equation. When solving an irrational equation, the key step will be removing the radical. To do that, we have to isolate each radical in one of the sides of the equation, and then we have to do the square of both sides.

Watch this video and others on Surd Series. Please, do well to subscribe if this video helps you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eChgVvosUZg

Enjoy your day
Re: Irrational Equations (surd Series) by superCleanworks(m): 6:46am On Nov 10, 2022
After all the dy/dx and furia series and thermodynamics. Na aboki wey no go school i go still call if I wan change money.
Na bank account manager and counting machine go do the rest.
But thank God for school.

(1) (Reply)

Apply toodayt / Igbinedion University Agog As Princess Rosula Mku-atu Bags Honourary Award / Education Vs Experience; Which Got You The Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.