Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,350 members, 7,826,367 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus (39603 Views)

Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty / Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again / Thief Who Abandoned Mission To Watch Couple Having Sex, Arrested In Lagos (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus by SugarGirl44(f): 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
Corrinthians:
Remember: Eschew tribalism. cool

No, Eschew Biafra people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus by SugarGirl44(f): 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Hey, no tribal bashing or bigotry, he is a Nigerian, and it is the collective name of Nigeria and Nigerians that he soiled.

So, all these tribal bigots and tribalists should keep off.

He’s ibo.
Re: Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus by tyinfinity: 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
If peter obi is not arrested and prosecuted ,all these incessant arrest of his apprentices will not stiop
Re: Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus by tyinfinity: 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
If peter obi is not arrested and prosecuted ,all these incessant arrest of his apprentices will not stop
Re: Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus by kmaster007: 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
New or ok
ShoeWorld:
Too bad

I sell all types of sneakers and Canvas
Re: Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus by Cde1: 4:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
Oh
Re: Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus by deeva2: 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
BossGerald:
Unemployment caused by Apc buhari government

...in collaboration with tinubu that packaged and foisted a failure on sane Nigerians.

IPOB never take responsibility for their misfortune.. Always blaming others.. Like one was blaming Tinubu for Anambra flood..

Shebi Chimedu na the only unemployed person in Nigeria..
Re: Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus by deeva2: 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
Point of correction..

It should be Biafran student not Nigerians student.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus by RPG2020(m): 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
ShoeWorld:
Too bad

Sneakers and canvas na the same grin
Re: Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus by chrisvic007: 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
Naira20:
Since the $460,000 Tinubu forfeiture was confirmed, I honestly feel it's unjust to arraign any Nigerian abroad for drug related offences.

They should just forfeit all and return to Nigeria and join Tinubu's "Renewed Hope" vanguard

Besides, since his name is Chinedu, he could easily endorse Tinubu. Instead of him running after an Ohaneze.

You are really a mental retard. A beast of unimaginable dimension. Instead of you to weep silently for the disgrace wrought on you by your fellow animal from the south east you are spewing nonsense about a man whose equal can not he produced by your primitive clan for the next one Hundred years.

In your intellectual barrenness, you fail to question that Egyptian mummy who speaks with a feminine voice why a former staff of his had to go to jail for drug pushing. Bloody hypocrite.

Not to worry, you all will soon be permanently silenced post 2023 as the incoming president Tinubu will never tolerate your madness the way Buhari is doing. It is then you bast ards will be appropriately rewarded for razing of Lagos in 2020.

The jungle will soon mature.
Re: Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus by Naira20: 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
Why shouting like a maltreated lunatic?

Is that not fairness.
Tinubu, a drugdealer is a role model to them. isn't he?

A convicted drugdealer now contesting for presidency.

chrisvic007:

You are really a mental retard. A beast of unimaginable dimension. Instead of you to weep silently for the disgrace wrought on you by your fellow animal from the south east you are spewing nonsense about a man whose equal can not he produced by your primitive clan for the next one Hundred years.

In your intellectual barrenness, you fail to question that Egyptian mummy who speaks with a feminine voice why a former staff of his had to go to jail for drug pushing. Bloody hypocrite.

Not to worry, you all will soon be permanently silenced post 2023 as the incoming president Tinubu will never tolerate your madness the way Buhari is doing. It is then you bast ards will be appropriately rewarded for razing of Lagos in 2020.

The jungle will soon mature.
Re: Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus by blackpanda: 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Hey, no tribal bashing or bigotry, he is a Nigerian, and it is the collective name of Nigeria and Nigerians that he soiled.

So, all these tribal bigots and tribalists should keep off.

Unfortunately igbos are notorious for drug pushing abroad
Re: Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus by Gozac: 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
sonature1:
While Yoruba people travel out to further their education and get decent jobs, my people would rather hustle. How else does someone define hustle if not drugs, fraud and romance scam?

That's why the Yoruba guys get appointed and elected in governments around the world unlike Igbo boys who get involved in illicit businesses.

It's even so annoying that those fools know the consequences of their actions on themselves, family and country, yet they still get involved in it. This makes me wonder the kind of parents who raised these nonentities!
Your brothers as you put it are equally in romance scams, wire wire, fraud as typified by Hushpuppy
Re: Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
Eboes and drug business like benson and hedges.
Re: Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus by Gozac: 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
ShoeWorld:
I lack the financial capability for advert. I'm just expanding my customers horizon and will stop spamming the thread when I get some number of targeted customers.

You are on course, may God bless your hustle
Re: Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
BossGerald:
Unemployment caused by Apc buhari government ...in collaboration with tinubu that packaged and foisted a failure on sane Nigerians.

Eboes were not dealing drugs when Jonathan was president? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus by BabaRay007(m): 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
ShoeWorld:
Too bad

Let's see ur shoe watsap me
Re: Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus by BabaRay007(m): 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
Quick money syndromes
Re: Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus by youngtizzy1(m): 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
80% of Obidents are Ritualists, Drug lords and Kidnappers and all claiming to be Saint � � �
Mumu dey mumu una

Naira20:
Since the $460,000 Tinubu forfeiture was confirmed, I honestly feel it's unjust to arraign any Nigerian abroad for drug related offences.

They should just forfeit all and return to Nigeria and join Tinubu's "Renewed Hope" vanguard

Besides, since his name is Chinedu, he could easily endorse Tinubu. Instead of him running after an Ohaneze.
Re: Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus by FSBoperator: 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
Zoharariel:
If e no be Chinedu Omo Y-eebo olori pelebe, who e wan be before?

Na to dey shout Obi Kekerenke dem sabi inspite of all the skeletons in their cupboard.

Make we vote for “Pandora Obituary” so that all your ignominious family & village members can turn Nigeria into the Cocaine-Trafficking capital of the Universe - before your people abandon Nigeria and declare your BIAFLA Abi?

All of you are in for a rude shock come February next year.

Na dem shout pass, na dem accuse pass, yet, they’re worse 100Million times more than all the people they love to hate.

Awon omo oshi alaileko!

Jesu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus by jeromestarks: 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
Aguiyimba:

Marry a virgin and give birth to children who will make you proud not children who will be behaving like your wife's ex (most non virgins were disvirgined by 'bad boys')

I hope you include your mother and sisters
My dad is always proud that he married my mom as a virgin and all my sisters took after her.

Girls who fvck around are a copy of their mothers.
Re: Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus by Aguiyimba(m): 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
jeromestarks:

My dad is always proud that he married my mom as a virgin and all my sisters took after her.

Girls who fvck around are a copy of their mothers.

Drop your dad's phone number make i confirm something.
Re: Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus by jeromestarks: 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
Aguiyimba:

Drop your dad's phone number make i confirm something.
Truly, I would have. But he is the Commission for Higher Education in Anambra State.
Re: Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus by brookz: 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
One Obidient developer nabbed in action grin grin
Re: Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus by Aguiyimba(m): 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
jeromestarks:

Truly, I would have. But he is the Commission for Higher Education in Anambra State.

Lolz, i understand

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus by saxby(f): 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
Na wa, this is really casted.
Re: Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
Where is aunty Abike Dabiri Erewa! Come and pick your own
Corrinthians:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkxJQoaDGxh/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus by zudozz: 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ordinary northern Cyprus wey no dey for map?

Omo our shame don dey shame me!
Re: Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus by codemaniacs: 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
obedience4:

Only poor people care about tribe and ethnicity and religion differences.

eeetuk comment below answers you.. and in case you miss the point he said most jobs go to locals which in Nigerian terms means indigenes..

We are not Nigerians. In Nigeria also most jobs go to indigenes because Nigeria is a country that has countries inside it when you realize and understand this then half of your problem is solved.

Non-indigenes in Nigeria say there are no jobs in the country but the truth is the jobs go to the indigenes or locals..

In summary,
Life will quite difficult for people without generational wealth who live outside of their ethnic country..
There's no ethnicity called Nigerian..

eeetuk:
"A Nigerian man identified as Chinedu Ogugua Bosah has been sentenced to 13 years imprisonment for sm¥ggling coc@ine into the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC)."

Living your country to another country, no matter what the reason may be, is a terrible decision for many reasons. First, how you are going to support yourself is difficult. Second, how to return to your country when things get tougher, and worst is difficult. Third, Locals don't like foreigners make it difficult to survive.

I listed above reasons with lots of experiences in my belt. When i left Nigeria years ago to study abroad, the money i brought from Nigeria to my foreign country only lasted me for a year. Finding a job after was difficult. That is because most jobs go to locals. And even when locals don't want the job, employers still refused to hire foreigners. It gets worser, when you are black man. So is the case with many Nigerians who are now caught in crimes spree. So, i faced many difficulties completing my education, and the truth is, never one day did i think of committing a crime. I did odd jobs to pay my way to school and graduated. Then, I went to graduate school and graduated also. And thank God for that.

Nigerians who are caught up in crimes are those who cannot support themselves after they arrived in a foreign country to study. Returning home is never an option because you are ashamed of yourself and thinking about how you are going to survive back home.

So, the purpose of contributing to this story is to advice Nigerians to please stay at home. That is because home is the best. No difficulties that you are going through in NIgeria today is lesser than what you meet abroad. Unfortunately, many Nigerians cannot handle problems they encounter in foreign countries, hence, they engage in illegal activities and get caught in the process. Please, fellow Nigerians, stay at home. Home is the best!

Re: Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:43am On Nov 11, 2022
grin grin If you check his state of origin now,he would either be from Imo or Abia.Most Igbos engaging in drug trafficking are from the two states.
Re: Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 7:09am On Nov 11, 2022
Igbo always taking 1st in drug smuggling
Re: Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus by Plugsk(m): 10:32am On Nov 11, 2022
In every tribe and nation, there exists different kinds of humans with their constellation
sonature1:
While Yoruba people travel out to further their education and get decent jobs, my people would rather hustle. How else does someone define hustle if not drugs, fraud and romance scam?

That's why the Yoruba guys get appointed and elected in governments around the world unlike Igbo boys who get involved in illicit businesses.

It's even so annoying that those fools know the consequences of their actions on themselves, family and country, yet they still get involved in it. This makes me wonder the kind of parents who raised these nonentities!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Sentences Paul Owne To 104 Years In Prison Over 9 Missing Kano Children / Husband Bathed Wife And Children With Acid In Katsina And Ran Away (Photos) / Man Steals Bra In Delta, Looking For Panties To Pick, Caught. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.