Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,453 members, 7,836,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

The Strongest Army - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Strongest Army (1625 Views)

Russian Military Is The Strongest In The World, According To Latest Ranking / Russia Is The Strongest Country Indeed / Tiger Power Is Dead, Kenya Strongest Man Dies At 72 Years (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Strongest Army by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 29, 2022
Hotice085:

You are just too dumb go for night classes

How is the nonsense message you wrote correlating? Just shows how primitive you are. Better go back to cleaning the house for your parents. Omo daddy and Omo mummy
Re: The Strongest Army by Hotice085: 8:02am On Dec 30, 2022
Goddson:

How is the nonsense message you wrote correlating? Just shows how primitive you are. Better go back to cleaning the house for your parents. Omo daddy and Omo mummy

2022 is coming to an end yet you are still this useless
Re: The Strongest Army by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2022
Hotice085:

2022 is coming to an end yet you are still this useless

Young man, I hope you have sense in year 2023. You need to educate yourself on how geopolitics and diplomacy on an international stage works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfnruW7yERA

Re: The Strongest Army by Hotice085: 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
Goddson:

Young man, I hope you have sense in year 2023. You need to educate yourself on how geopolitics and diplomacy on an international stage works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfnruW7yERA

You are a tadpole, a political calamity and diplomatic vagabond.
A stupid man that persecuted the tribes other than his own, a man that was sleeping and exchanging his female bodyguards with his loyalists, a man who couldn't control his country without killing any opposing citizens is whom you are bringing to the table

You are a caveman fortunate to have escaped inside a baggage to whatever country you claim you are
You don't know anything and will never know

1 Like

Re: The Strongest Army by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
Hotice085:

You are a tadpole, a political calamity and diplomatic vagabond.
A stupid man that persecuted the tribes other than his own, a man that was sleeping and exchanging his female bodyguards with his loyalists, a man who couldn't control his country without killing any opposing citizens is whom you are bringing to the table

You are a caveman fortunate to have escaped inside a baggage to whatever country you claim you are
You don't know anything and will never know

You must be very stupid for the message you wrote above and I can see that you can never be wise, you lack knowledge or should I say knowledge and understanding is far from you. Ignorance has really set you back a lot.
A zombie is what you are, you cannot think on your own neither can you ask questions. All you do is follow orders. Go watch CNN mumu.
Re: The Strongest Army by Hotice085: 2:11am On Jan 01, 2023
Goddson:

You must be very stupid for the message you wrote above and I can see that you can never be wise, you lack knowledge or should I say knowledge and understanding is far from you. Ignorance has really set you back a lot.
A zombie is what you are, you cannot think on your own neither can you ask questions. All you do is follow orders. Go watch CNN mumu.

Useless village boy that wants people to watch his nonsensical YouTube rubbish
Saw dust brain, cockroach from gutter alley that wanna impress with his wacked knowledge of anything except stupidity
This 2023 I will make your frog brain ie well disinfected regularly..... village boy
Re: The Strongest Army by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
Hotice085:

Useless village boy that wants people to watch his nonsensical YouTube rubbish
Saw dust brain, cockroach from gutter alley that wanna impress with his wacked knowledge of anything except stupidity
This 2023 I will make your frog brain ie well disinfected regularly..... village boy

Immature boy, grow up!!!
Re: The Strongest Army by Hotice085: 6:37am On Jan 02, 2023
Goddson:

Immature boy, grow up!!!

Matured grandpa I will make sure u flog well well this year

Dumb Ass
Re: The Strongest Army by Hotice085: 6:35am On Jan 29, 2023
Hotice085:
DerrickzB
rottennaija
Goddson
BentiziIL
krismas
seunny4lif
ken6488
fydence
Abrahamweb
Teaser4
Neddstark

I know all of you can LIE more than anything but this 🤥 LIE from your comrade has left the gods bewildered and speechless for months, they demand a worthy sacrifice for appeasement if not all of your miserable Russian 4k boys will bear the consequences

How can someone will just be lying upandan.... Goddson de lie small small

Re: The Strongest Army by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 29, 2023
Hotice085:

I know all of you can LIE more than anything but this 🤥 LIE from your comrade has left the gods bewildered and speechless for months, they demand a worthy sacrifice for appeasement if not all of your miserable Russian 4k boys will bear the consequences

I won’t take you seriously until you do this below

Re: The Strongest Army by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 29, 2023
Hotice085:

You are only pointing this out because you have nothing to talk about anymore, it doesn’t change the fact that the truth about ukraine is leaking out gradually and propagandized people like you are made to look foolish based on your past comments on the war. How come you didn’t post where I corrected and modified my post? The problem with peeps like you and Kris et all is that you don’t do research, you let the MSM do your thinking, you let them brainwash you, they post this fake news initially then they go back to edit it( you can check all CNN’s post and BBC…) but do you foolish zombies go back to check the edited and corrected version?
Why do you think someone like Elon musk will pay billions of dollars to buy Twitter? Why do you think someone like Kanye west want to buy a social media app? Think boys, I need you guys to start thinking and stop being foolish.
Re: The Strongest Army by Hotice085: 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2023

You are only pointing this out because you have nothing to talk about anymore, it doesn’t change the fact that the truth about ukraine is leaking out gradually and propagandized people like you are made to look foolish based on your past comments on the war. How come you didn’t post where I corrected and modified my post? The problem with peeps like you and Kris et all is that you don’t do research, you let the MSM do your thinking, you let them brainwash you, they post this fake news initially then they go back to edit it( you can check all CNN’s post and BBC…) but do you foolish zombies go back to check the edited and corrected version?
Why do you think someone like Elon musk will pay billions of dollars to buy Twitter? Why do you think someone like Kanye west want to buy a social media app? Think boys, I need you guys to start thinking and stop being foolish.

How on earth in the first place would you make such a mistake? You are an irredeemable LIAR, you filthy lying scumbag you thought you would have gotten away with you lies the way POOtin taught you miserable fools
Where, when and after how many back and forth jibes did you make any correction?
That comment you made was what got my attention to you and ever since I saw you as nothing but a very educated illiterate that deserves nothing but diligent scrutiny
You lied about the map of the world, lied about Putin never been honored by the western media lies upon lies upon useless propagandas to appease your master

Goddson take it from me your knowledge still needs further prepping from secondary school boys in Nigeria villages
You are too dull
Re: The Strongest Army by Kalistus01: 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2023
Hotice085:

How on earth in the first place would you make such a mistake? You are an irredeemable LIAR, you filthy lying scumbag you thought you would have gotten away with you lies the way POOtin taught you miserable fools
Where, when and after how many back and forth jibes did you make any correction?
That comment you made was what got my attention to you and ever since I saw you as nothing but a very educated illiterate that deserves nothing but diligent scrutiny
You lied about the map of the world, lied about Putin never been honored by the western media lies upon lies upon useless propagandas to appease your master

Goddson take it from me your knowledge still needs further prepping from secondary school boys in Nigeria villages
You are too dull

Honestly I learn more from Goddson, but your comments are full of insults. If you want to pass a message why don’t you desist from insults?

I’m not here to support or push further any narrative, but going by the latest news it seem Goddson has been right concerning the war in Ukraine and most of what you Hotice085 has said turned out to be lies.

Anyways below is the answer of the puzzle he gave to you.

The shoe in the final equation is just one which is 10 since the other double is 20.
The person himself is 5 and he’s putting on eye glass which is 2. He has two separate gloves which is 20 x 2(40). And finally has 2 shoes which is 20.
So,
10+(2+5+40+20)x2
Apply bodmas.
= 10+67x2
= 10+(67x2)
=10+134
=144.

Re: The Strongest Army by Hotice085: 6:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
Kalistus01:

Honestly I learn more from Goddson, but your comments are full of insults. If you want to pass a message why don’t you desist from insults?

I’m not here to support or push further any narrative, but going by the latest news it seem Goddson has been right concerning the war in Ukraine and most of what you Hotice085 has said turned out to be lies.

Anyways below is the answer of the puzzle he gave to you.

The shoe in the final equation is just one which is 10 since the other double is 20.
The person himself is 5 and he’s putting on eye glass which is 2. He has two separate gloves which is 20 x 2(40). And finally has 2 shoes which is 20.
So,
10+(2+5+40+20)x2
Apply bodmas.
= 10+67x2
= 10+(67x2)
=10+134
=144.

Since I was and now that I am getting older every seconds of the day, I have never seen a shameless man like this man called Goddson

You are truly an hordcore 419man, no wonder you were asking of emails, phone numbers and always wanting to lure people to yahoo yahoo YouTube channel

âš¡ Thunder Kee you dia

Re: The Strongest Army by Kalistus01: 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
Hotice085:

Since I was and now that I am getting older every seconds of the day, I have never seen a shameless man like this man called Goddson

You are truly an hordcore 419man, no wonder you were asking of emails, phone numbers and always wanting to lure people to yahoo yahoo YouTube channel

âš¡ Thunder Kee you dia

Is this how you insult everyone here… I want none of this.. bye

(1) (2) (Reply)

Neighbour Who Shot Father And Son In NYC Has Been Shot Dead By Police / If Americans Knew - Mission Statement / Us Marines Pissing On Dead Insurgents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.