Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Please What's Best Medicine To Take When Your Stomach Is Turning You Painfully - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please What's Best Medicine To Take When Your Stomach Is Turning You Painfully (290 Views)

Please What's Best Medicine To Take When Your Stomach Is Turning You Painfully / Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive / Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What's Best Medicine To Take When Your Stomach Is Turning You Painfully by Andres28(m): 9:32am On Nov 10, 2022
Some one help..I have bought some medicine since yesterday but it hasn't worked..help I'm in severe pain and only one at home.

Sorry for posting here as the revelant thread is too scanty.
Re: Please What's Best Medicine To Take When Your Stomach Is Turning You Painfully by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 10, 2022
Please try this or you visit any nearby hospital and run a test,then you can figure out the cause,and the exact drug to take for it.

I wish you get better soon

Re: Please What's Best Medicine To Take When Your Stomach Is Turning You Painfully by Andres28(m): 9:40am On Nov 10, 2022
Pretti5:
Please try this

I wish you get better soon

Thanks dear...buy I have tried that medicine.
That medicine works bet when you have too much acid in your system.
This is slightly a different case.
Re: Please What's Best Medicine To Take When Your Stomach Is Turning You Painfully by Sammy07: 9:41am On Nov 10, 2022
Verywickedman, come answer her cheesy
Re: Please What's Best Medicine To Take When Your Stomach Is Turning You Painfully by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 10, 2022
Andres28:

Please visit a closer hospital for checkup, please
Re: Please What's Best Medicine To Take When Your Stomach Is Turning You Painfully by joyandfaith: 9:42am On Nov 10, 2022
Andres28:

You want kill yourself. See a doctor now. Hundreds of things could cause abdominal pain. Some of the causes could be life-threatening if not properly managed.
Re: Please What's Best Medicine To Take When Your Stomach Is Turning You Painfully by Jeon(f): 9:55am On Nov 10, 2022
Andres28:
Some one help..I have bought some medicine since yesterday but it hasn't worked..help I'm in severe pain and only one at home.

try stomach care

4 Likes

Re: Please What's Best Medicine To Take When Your Stomach Is Turning You Painfully by Creamypie(m): 10:17am On Nov 10, 2022
Andres28:

buscopan.4 tabs

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Easy@home Ovulation Predictor Strips Available / How To Make Your Eyes Looks Brighter And Healthy Naturally / “best Stepdaughter Ever”- Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her Man, Paul Okoye’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.