Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Man Arrests His Girlfriend For Aborting Their Child Without His Consent - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Arrests His Girlfriend For Aborting Their Child Without His Consent (299 Views)

Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar / Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger / Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrests His Girlfriend For Aborting Their Child Without His Consent by Classickj(m): 9:51am On Nov 10, 2022
The Special Assistant on Media to the Delta State governor, Ossai Ovie Success, has shared the story of how his friend arrested his
girlfriend for aborting their child without his consent.

Posting the story on social media, Ovie wrote;

''My friend arrested his girlfriend for doing abortion without his approval.
I just got to know that an abortion without the owner of the pregnancy (The Man ) consent is punishable under the law .
So ladies when ever you think of committing abortion , make sure you seek for your boyfriend or husband approval if not you might see yourself in jail.
My friend is also considering arresting the doctor for not seeking for his consent before killing his unborn child .
Both the doctor and the family of the girl are currently pleading for forgiveness but my friend is yet to say anything.''

Re: Man Arrests His Girlfriend For Aborting Their Child Without His Consent by Heroicvic(m): 10:04am On Nov 10, 2022
Old and stale news

(1) (Reply)

The Former Minister Of Power (state) Chief G O Ogbaga - OON Give His Daughter's / Husband Cheating Or Wife Cheating: Which Is More Painful / Best Blazer And Shorts Look For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.