Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

If You Want To Learn Photoshop Or Corel Draw Please Indicate. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / If You Want To Learn Photoshop Or Corel Draw Please Indicate. (6752 Views)

I Designed This With My Lumia 520--not Photoshop Or Corel!!!! / Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class / Adobe Photoshop Or Corel Photo Paint, Which One Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To Learn Photoshop Or Corel Draw Please Indicate. by ugo2u(m): 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2011
if you want to learn photoshop or corel draw, just write "PHOTOSHOP" or "COREL DRAW". I have something in the pipeline for the forum depending on the response I get.
Re: If You Want To Learn Photoshop Or Corel Draw Please Indicate. by databoy247(m): 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2011
Am interested in learnin photoshop
Re: If You Want To Learn Photoshop Or Corel Draw Please Indicate. by saintstv: 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2011
I'm interested in learning both.

How fast can i achieve that?
Re: If You Want To Learn Photoshop Or Corel Draw Please Indicate. by trekkie: 12:12am On Aug 28, 2011
oh please teach me!
Re: If You Want To Learn Photoshop Or Corel Draw Please Indicate. by trekkie: 12:14am On Aug 28, 2011
sorry forgot your instructions. i was so excited that the same guy who did those smoking logos was offering lessons. so
COREL DRAW/PHOTOSHOP.
Re: If You Want To Learn Photoshop Or Corel Draw Please Indicate. by bucknor33(m): 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2011
Ugo Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I am very much interested. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz oh.
Re: If You Want To Learn Photoshop Or Corel Draw Please Indicate. by bucknor33(m): 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2011
For me, Plz photoshop and corel draw. Thks
Re: If You Want To Learn Photoshop Or Corel Draw Please Indicate. by DeeDeeMors: 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2011
i want to learn both please,
Re: If You Want To Learn Photoshop Or Corel Draw Please Indicate. by brianon: 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2011
Photoshop.
Re: If You Want To Learn Photoshop Or Corel Draw Please Indicate. by ugo2u(m): 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2011
Am not in town now. As soon as I get back, I will get into Photoshop first
Re: If You Want To Learn Photoshop Or Corel Draw Please Indicate. by chiefkpokp(m): 3:48am On Sep 05, 2011
U are not serious, why didn't u return first before advertizing ur self. Mtcheeew!!
Re: If You Want To Learn Photoshop Or Corel Draw Please Indicate. by ugo2u(m): 7:01am On Sep 05, 2011
Advertising Myself? Sheeesh, u talk as if u know everything, and for ur info I was in town when I pasted this thread. So grab a beer and relax.
Re: If You Want To Learn Photoshop Or Corel Draw Please Indicate. by chiefkpokp(m): 7:12am On Sep 05, 2011
Come!! Non curse me oo, cos i non be ur mate, Lol, My friend drop something make we learn each other, nobody force u, u said u want to teach us something, so u teach now, Abi muscle pool hold ur hand?
Re: If You Want To Learn Photoshop Or Corel Draw Please Indicate. by ugo2u(m): 7:15am On Sep 05, 2011
You are not ready to learn anything with ur attitude. Lolz.
Re: If You Want To Learn Photoshop Or Corel Draw Please Indicate. by chiefkpokp(m): 7:20am On Sep 05, 2011
Then ur not a good teacher, a good will leave the bad one and teach the good ones, Dnt teach me, teach the rest that are interested. Ode.
Re: If You Want To Learn Photoshop Or Corel Draw Please Indicate. by ugo2u(m): 7:24am On Sep 05, 2011
Lolz, I will not be dragged into name calling with u. Thanks for ur opinion.
Re: If You Want To Learn Photoshop Or Corel Draw Please Indicate. by trekkie: 2:47am On Sep 08, 2011
thanks ugo. this is practically the only reason i log into nairaland now. i was just about to leave for good when you started this thread. so come back soon and stay safe wherever you are.
Re: If You Want To Learn Photoshop Or Corel Draw Please Indicate. by ugo2u(m): 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2011
sorry for the delays, so its time to start and its going to be on photoshop. I will try to make it as practical as i can. so you guys list the troubles that you have in photoshop and I will teach you how to solve them, or do you prefer that I take it one topic at a time? and Its going to be a video tutorial series so you can follow what I am doing as well.
Re: If You Want To Learn Photoshop Or Corel Draw Please Indicate. by akay48(m): 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2011
@ugo_2u Orn point br0, U̶̲̥̅̊'r welcome back, No1 problem coming soon
Re: If You Want To Learn Photoshop Or Corel Draw Please Indicate. by trekkie: 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2011
hi ugo, abeg take it one topic at a time. then as we follow you on video, we can then ask questions on any difficulties we encounter.
thanks and welcome back.
Re: If You Want To Learn Photoshop Or Corel Draw Please Indicate. by ugo2u(m): 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2011
I finally acquired the microphone necessary to record and by the grace of God I will be able to put up the first video today or tomorrow. I will cover photoshop and corel draw in the video as much as my strength can carry me. but I believe this will run for a long while by God's grace. stay tuned
Re: If You Want To Learn Photoshop Or Corel Draw Please Indicate. by ugo2u(m): 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2011
First Tutorial is up. there is no sound because am still trying to setup my mic. but its easy to follow.
I dont know how to embed video from vimeo on nairaland. but here is the link http://vimeo.com/29839929
Re: If You Want To Learn Photoshop Or Corel Draw Please Indicate. by sweettweet: 11:27am On Oct 04, 2011
photoshop
Re: If You Want To Learn Photoshop Or Corel Draw Please Indicate. by ugo2u(m): 11:41am On Oct 04, 2011
Re: If You Want To Learn Photoshop Or Corel Draw Please Indicate. by ugbesbee(m): 4:17am On Oct 07, 2011
photoshop, talkwitsteve@yahoo.com
Re: If You Want To Learn Photoshop Or Corel Draw Please Indicate. by Obrownny: 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2011
Photoshop and coreldraw, am interested
Re: If You Want To Learn Photoshop Or Corel Draw Please Indicate. by bejay1(m): 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2011
@Ugo 2u, Pls why can't you put these together as ebook or dvd so we can buy this. If you ve it already pls let me ve your number and your email so we talk. Tks
Re: If You Want To Learn Photoshop Or Corel Draw Please Indicate. by hesurlar92yahoocom: 8:37am On Mar 30, 2012
Am interested in learnin photoshop
Re: If You Want To Learn Photoshop Or Corel Draw Please Indicate. by blackboi(m): 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2012
Photoshop.
Re: If You Want To Learn Photoshop Or Corel Draw Please Indicate. by Coolultimate(m): 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2012
Pls, kindly teach me both Photoshop&Corel draw I need it more than anything

My contact (datboy50@yahoo.com)
Re: If You Want To Learn Photoshop Or Corel Draw Please Indicate. by ugo2u(m): 11:49pm On Apr 03, 2012
Sorry I have been kind of a bit busy, ok are you guys located in lagos? if you are then let me know which format is better, whether its going to be
online: I email you the videos helping you through the tough spots
physical: I come over on set days and teach for an hour or two depending on schedule
material support: make available learning resources.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pencil Arts Should Drop There Number Here For Whatsapp Drawing Competition! / Outdoor Advertising Options In Lagos State / Smudge Paintings! Turn Your Picture To A Real Artwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.