Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Mele Kyari: ₦‎170/Litre Fuel Price Is Impossible - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mele Kyari: ₦‎170/Litre Fuel Price Is Impossible (20846 Views)

El-Rufai Attacks Governors Over Strike, NGF Mulls ₦380/Litre Fuel Price / Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash / FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mele Kyari: ₦‎170/Litre Fuel Price Is Impossible by Angelfrost(m): 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
Leadership is almost non-existent in Nigeria right now... That's why everyone does and says what he likes.

No checks and balances!

The house of assembly has never been this impotent and worthless in the history of a democracy!
Re: Mele Kyari: ₦‎170/Litre Fuel Price Is Impossible by Moymoy: 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
Bobloco:
Does this justify the reason we are buying fuel at ₦220/per litre at the moment when there is no scarcity.

In this regime, no one is in charge, not even Buhari.

Before now, whenever fuel pump price is about to be increased, the will be some kind of announcement informing the citizens that the price of fuel will be increased to so so and so amount.

But since the emergence of this calamitous APC government brought in by the Emilokan drug lord and his gang, the price of fuel and other commodities keep increasing daily.

The current fuel price increase and other price increase in commodities like rice we are witnessing at the moment, we thought it was as a result of the recent floods we experienced all over the country because it was believed that it disrupted distribution of petroleum products and destroyed farm lands but right now we are meant to understand that it is the usual increase in the pump price of fuel and other commodities that has been happening.

You cannot buy a product at the moment at a particular price, then come back the next moment to still buy it at that same price, there must be an increase in the price of that same product

The worst of it all is that no one is talking to Nigerians, no one is in charge of affairs not even Buhari, or his ministers

Nigeria is actually on autopilot

I have not seen 220 per litre anywhere for 3 weeks now o. 300, 350 and the aboki boys selling on the road are telling me it will go up.
Re: Mele Kyari: ₦‎170/Litre Fuel Price Is Impossible by oriewanbe: 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
If they remove the subsidy, they will rest and their eyes go clear.
I know sooner or later they will remove this subsidy. If this government did not remove it, the incoming government will do and thereafter there will be agitations, strikes, demands for salary increment etc but equilibrium will eventually come and everything will balance.

2 Likes

Re: Mele Kyari: ₦‎170/Litre Fuel Price Is Impossible by Bobbiee: 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
Revolution2022:
Build local refineries so that importation will be stopped una no gree.

We already have local refineries. They've abandoned them. Throughout the 80s, during the Oil boom, the Military built oil refineries in Port Harcourt and else where. Most have been abandoned and vandalized.
Re: Mele Kyari: ₦‎170/Litre Fuel Price Is Impossible by Bobloco: 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
Moymoy:

I have not seen 220 per litre anywhere for 3 weeks now o. 300, 350 and the aboki boys selling on the road are telling me it will go up.
Hmmmmm!
Re: Mele Kyari: ₦‎170/Litre Fuel Price Is Impossible by tasalanoni(m): 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
Eedd
Re: Mele Kyari: ₦‎170/Litre Fuel Price Is Impossible by ayubamuhammad35: 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEJLNRQIyvc

DSS Operatives Allegedly Beat Statement Hotel Staff Accused Him of Stealing
Re: Mele Kyari: ₦‎170/Litre Fuel Price Is Impossible by bayelsaowei(m): 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
Oya increase am na...
Re: Mele Kyari: ₦‎170/Litre Fuel Price Is Impossible by eseelvis: 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
God help us come 2023.

Deliver us from the bondage that tinubu and his team member put Nigerians by bringing APC to Government. Please help us

Lord we are fully obedience to your will.,,,,�����
Re: Mele Kyari: ₦‎170/Litre Fuel Price Is Impossible by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
The truth is that we can no longer afford to subsidsze fuel at the common rate

Common sense means we have to remove the subsidy, even if it means 500 naira per liter.
Re: Mele Kyari: ₦‎170/Litre Fuel Price Is Impossible by casualobserver: 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
everybody knows this

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari: ₦‎170/Litre Fuel Price Is Impossible by treatise: 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
Revolution2022:
He's part of those scamming the commonwealth
Re: Mele Kyari: ₦‎170/Litre Fuel Price Is Impossible by Creamypie(m): 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
Revolution2022:
even if them build 1 million refineries, fuel no go reduce in price. How far cement priceeven if its produced here and given solely to dangote? 4k500 from I600
Re: Mele Kyari: ₦‎170/Litre Fuel Price Is Impossible by Phantom233: 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
Revolution2022:
Don't mind those useless people, they know what they're doing. if importation of fuel was banned, by now we would have had several working refineries but the only thing they could ban is food items so that hunger will subject the poor masses to their dictates. Yet food items are getting very expensive by the day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mele Kyari: ₦‎170/Litre Fuel Price Is Impossible by Sammy5413(m): 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
Abeg stop this long statement, how much you wan make we dey buy fuel?
Just be direct and stop going through the corners

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari: ₦‎170/Litre Fuel Price Is Impossible by aloaye11: 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
Can somebody tell this man that we buy fuel here in suleja at #250 if actually nothing has changed,then what happened to your taskforce
Re: Mele Kyari: ₦‎170/Litre Fuel Price Is Impossible by Kaiser20: 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
How can they sell fuel for the 170 naira per Lit, when it cost €2.09 cent in Europa
They should make it standard 350 naira per Lit.

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari: ₦‎170/Litre Fuel Price Is Impossible by otokx(m): 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
The worse part is the rate at which the petrol burns. Sometimes you wonder if it is evaporating from the tank.

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari: ₦‎170/Litre Fuel Price Is Impossible by gambia(m): 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nigerians are in for a long ride, brace up comrades.
Re: Mele Kyari: ₦‎170/Litre Fuel Price Is Impossible by Moneyyman: 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
"I will fix our refineries"

"I will build one refinery every year"

"I will make sure fuel is N65 per litre"

God go help us.

4 Likes

Re: Mele Kyari: ₦‎170/Litre Fuel Price Is Impossible by Omodua(m): 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
adenigga:
:

Source: https://punchng.com/N170/litre-fuel-price-impossible-NNPCL
This man is not competent.

What's he doing to fix the refineries in comatose state which will stop importations.

We are not really serious to develop this country!
Re: Mele Kyari: ₦‎170/Litre Fuel Price Is Impossible by RepoMan007: 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
“So, you must sell at N113 to them to be able to deliver at N165, that means whatever the cost, anything after that value; that is subsidy. Somebody has to pay for it.

Are they paying the subsidy from their personal pocket? These fools need to be stoned. Seriously stoned.

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari: ₦‎170/Litre Fuel Price Is Impossible by EngrKemp: 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2022
And ur useless self can not make our 4 refineries to work.
Not even one is working but u r proud to tell us how u import fuel from countries their refineries work.
Aren't u an olodo?
Re: Mele Kyari: ₦‎170/Litre Fuel Price Is Impossible by Badb0y4lyf(m): 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
The lie about Subsidy will bring about better improvement and all is a scam. Kerosene and diesel subsidy has been removed still noting as improved Infact things as gone worst removing subsidy will be the only thing I gain being a Nigerian even the bank dey Rip me for saving money with them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mele Kyari: ₦‎170/Litre Fuel Price Is Impossible by Phantom233: 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
highchief1:
governance is not theory.Obi failed in anambra he will flop as a president.Tinubu is the answer we need now.
reelTinubu is a highly corrupt old sick man with local and International records of drug trafficking and looting. everything about him is fake and corrupt .He can never be president in Nigeria it's only a sick person that'll vote him. So What is his major archievments in Lagos? Am sure you were still a kid when he was governor back then.
Re: Mele Kyari: ₦‎170/Litre Fuel Price Is Impossible by bayelsaowei(m): 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
ibechris:
Before Christmas ehh,

Some people would be so broke that,they won't have voice to support APC before December.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mele Kyari: ₦‎170/Litre Fuel Price Is Impossible by bayelsaowei(m): 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
GloriousGbola:
but flooding the nation with adulterated petrol without consequences is possible abi?
fooking joker
ona no go kill me for laugh...Buhari and his team has destroyed everything one can think of...refinery we no get..they are all waiting for Dangotes refinery...

My question is how will Tinubu now push for removal of subsidy when himself and others pushed against it during the previous administration...

Well Nigeria matter don tire me...
Re: Mele Kyari: ₦‎170/Litre Fuel Price Is Impossible by highchief1: 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
Phantom233:
reelTinubu is a highly corrupt old sick man with local and International records of drug trafficking and looting. everything about him is fake and corrupt .He can never be president in Nigeria it's only a sick person that'll vote him. So What is his major archievments in Lagos? Am sure you were still a kid when he was governor back then.
lol I no come know wetin to reply u
Re: Mele Kyari: ₦‎170/Litre Fuel Price Is Impossible by favour32(m): 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
Shameless APC!
Dem still get mouth to dey campaign for president.

No normal person supports a failure in various aspects of governance.
Is it ECONOMY?
Is it SECURITY?
Is it EDUCATION?
Is it respect to RULE OF LAW?
Is it FAIR PLAY?
Is it JUSTICE?
Is it TRANSPARENCY?

How many we go talk?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diesel Price Hits N950/Litre, Manufacturers Fear Shutdowns, Job Losses / Ohanaeze Blasts Father Mbaka Over New Year prophecy About Buhari / Julius Berger, RCC Threaten To Abandon Works On Lagos-ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.