Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,831 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Peter Obi: Please I Need Answers To This Strategies Of Yoruba Moslems - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Please I Need Answers To This Strategies Of Yoruba Moslems (890 Views)

This Strategies Against Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Is Stale / Now that Aunty Kemi Is The New Hero Of Yoruba Moslems / Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: Please I Need Answers To This Strategies Of Yoruba Moslems by Rekhina(f): 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
Why do tinubu YM urchins call even hausas who support obi candidency ipob from east ?
Someone from Borno I opened account for just yesterday entered here and said that obi is his choice and he was called mpukummiri ipob'
What will they gain by this strategies?
Though I came from Nasarawa I now see myself as Igbo because of previous ipob name calling " mpukummiri addict , ipob miscreant " East ipob . They called Arrewa ipob and he ran away but I didnt run
I think psychologically other tribes now see themselves as igbos .

Hajiya Rekhinatu sepiyat

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Please I Need Answers To This Strategies Of Yoruba Moslems by waledeji(m): 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
Rekhina:
Why do tinubu YM urchins call even hausas who support obi candidency ipob from east ?
Someone from Borno I opened account for just yesterday entered here and said that obi is his choice and he was called mpukummiri ipob'
Though I came from Nasarawa I now see myself as Igbo because of previous ipob name calling " mpukummiri addict , ipob miscreant " East ipob . They called Arrewa ipob and he ran away but I didnt run

Hajiya Rekhinatu sepiyat
Rest, don't give yourself unnecessary BP because of politics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Please I Need Answers To This Strategies Of Yoruba Moslems by lhordspy: 1:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
Where in Nasarawa?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Please I Need Answers To This Strategies Of Yoruba Moslems by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
Tinubu supporters are the most stupid set of humans in Nigeria

Everybody is Igbo to them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Please I Need Answers To This Strategies Of Yoruba Moslems by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lol
Even if they know ,they keep making such mistakes

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Please I Need Answers To This Strategies Of Yoruba Moslems by christistruth01: 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
Rekhina:

Hajiya Rekhinatu sepiyat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Please I Need Answers To This Strategies Of Yoruba Moslems by onez: 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
My dear this is the reason why Obi is gaining more ground. Everyone is termed IPOB for demanding a good president. The other day Reno said OBIdients including me are suted for terrorism because I support Obi. It will clear them by 2023

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Please I Need Answers To This Strategies Of Yoruba Moslems by PandoraObi: 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
Princeoflagos and naijaroyalty there is nothing like Yoruba Muslim, we are yorubas before any religion, we are not igbos that kill for religion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Please I Need Answers To This Strategies Of Yoruba Moslems by Jflex07(m): 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
They have tagged me ipob on countless occasions, but I no send them at all. Tinubu urchins are the most tribalistic and bigoted beings I have ever come across.. Thunder scatter all tinubu urrchins.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Please I Need Answers To This Strategies Of Yoruba Moslems by StrongandMighty: 2:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
Princeoflagos and naijaroyalty there is nothing like Yoruba Muslim, we are yorubas before any religion, we are not igbos that kill for religion

Muric the yoruba Muslim's mouth piece says otherwise..

You can lie as much as you want, but make sure you're not lying to yourself.. Self deceit is a chronic disease!

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Please I Need Answers To This Strategies Of Yoruba Moslems by PandoraObi: 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
StrongandMighty:

You can lie as much as you want, but make sure you're not lying to yourself.. Self deceit is a chronic disease!
You are talking about one single person or about collective worship center, show me any good gesture any Igbo christian have done to any Igbo Muslim in Igbo land

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Please I Need Answers To This Strategies Of Yoruba Moslems by Apophenia24k: 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
We only have IPOB and others here, even Atiku supporters are tagged IPOB. It well known fact that even outside nairaland once you don't bear Hausa or Yoruba name you're na omo Igbo....

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Please I Need Answers To This Strategies Of Yoruba Moslems by StrongandMighty: 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
You are talking about one single person or about collective worship center, show me any good gesture any Igbo christian have done to any Igbo Muslim in Igbo land
Muric is an Islamic organisation based in yoruba land, its not a one man's business ... Stop deceiving yourself
Na why na only afonja Muslims dey oppose obi for here, na the instruction muric give una

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Please I Need Answers To This Strategies Of Yoruba Moslems by Jones4190(m): 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
lhordspy:
Where in Nasarawa?
nasarawa is a great country in east Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Please I Need Answers To This Strategies Of Yoruba Moslems by JealousCobra(m): 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
BATified2023:
u this girl whoring your life away in dubai n forming Hausa

This is the main reason y many are skeptical about this Igbo project because u can never trust an Igbo,there will always b lies in his so called truth

S / He can never b trusted with anything,majority of monikers on nairaland claiming other tribes n insulting Yorubas n northerners are igbos

Igbos have realised they are synonymous to hate n people don’t want to have anything doing with them so they now want to use other region names to cause chaos

That fs Yusuf have been bursted by reno n his name is cc okwu

T r a s h!

The agbado drug ape will never rule this Country!

We all knew APC's political manipulations on LP since Obi became popular.

Op, don't be perturbed on their bigotry remarks.

Obi will be our next president.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Please I Need Answers To This Strategies Of Yoruba Moslems by PandoraObi: 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Muric is an Islamic organisation based in yoruba land, its not a one man's business ... Stop deceiving yourself
Na why na only afonja Muslims dey oppose obi for here, na the instruction muric give una
Where are his members. These are the wickedness of igbos against Igbo Muslims

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Please I Need Answers To This Strategies Of Yoruba Moslems by 00FFT00(m): 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
BATified2023:

This is the main reason y many are skeptical about this Igbo project because u can never trust an Igbo,there will always b lies in his so called truth

S / He can never b trusted with anything,majority of monikers on nairaland claiming other tribes n insulting Yorubas n northerners are igbos

Igbos have realised they are synonymous to hate n people don’t want to have anything doing with them so they now want to use other region names to cause chaos

Every cat and goat in Nigeria knows that most tribalists in Nigeria are domiciled in the Yoruba tribe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Please I Need Answers To This Strategies Of Yoruba Moslems by Rapuru14: 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
BATified2023:

Olodo

Anything to make you feel good.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Please I Need Answers To This Strategies Of Yoruba Moslems by TinubuDeDrugLor: 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
Jflex07:
They have tagged me ipob on countless occasions, but I no send them at all. Tinubu urchins are the most tribalistic and bigoted beings I have ever come across.. Thunder scatter all tinubu urrchins.

Not just that. Tinubu urchins, are senseless BatStards.

They're all good for Nothing imps who's brains have been sacrificed to demons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Please I Need Answers To This Strategies Of Yoruba Moslems by Tochi3(m): 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
Thr name tagging comes from Thief'nubu urchins.... who are predominantly yoromuslim...

They hate progress, invention and success... Anything that is not islamic is ipob & Igbo... grin grin..
Thesame way they Tag those not supporting Thief'nubu...they attack fellow Yoruba Christians by tagging them Ipob as long as they are against Theif'nubu

Their job in real life can be seen below ... Violence ;

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Please I Need Answers To This Strategies Of Yoruba Moslems by Rapuru14: 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
JealousCobra:

T r a s h!

The agbado drug ape will never rule this Country!

We all knew APC's political manipulations on LP since Obi became popular.

Op, don't be perturbed on their bigotry remarks.

Obi will be our next president.

All their psychological games have failed like pack of cards.

Their next line of action now is violence as shown in Borno.

The citizens must rise up against them.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Please I Need Answers To This Strategies Of Yoruba Moslems by StrongandMighty: 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
Your fellow ESN Kanu Nnamdi worshipper threatened Senator Nnamani for supporting Tinubu
Who in his right senses will support a drug baron, the pablo Escoba of Lagos to be the president of this country if not afonja Muslims, drug addicts and corrupt ridden politicians?

I heard they were roommates in Chicago..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Please I Need Answers To This Strategies Of Yoruba Moslems by PandoraObi: 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Who in his right senses will support a drug baron, the pablo Escoba of Lagos to be the president of this country if not afonja Muslims, drug addicts and corrupt ridden politicians?

I heard they were roommates in Chicago..
Why haven't you arrest him and jail him, Kanu Nnamdi is in DSS dungeon eating watery beans

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Please I Need Answers To This Strategies Of Yoruba Moslems by StrongandMighty: 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
Why haven't you arrest him and jail him, Kanu Nnamdi is in DSS dungeon eating watery beans
Here's the reason why..
He's not only a drug baron but also a snitch..

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Please I Need Answers To This Strategies Of Yoruba Moslems by PandoraObi: 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Here's the reason why..
He's not only a drug baron but also a snitch..
You are talking too much, send your ESN miscreants to go and arrest him and let all nonsense talks end
Re: Peter Obi: Please I Need Answers To This Strategies Of Yoruba Moslems by DSC7: 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
They are part of the propaganda instructions given to them by their pay masters...

Re: Peter Obi: Please I Need Answers To This Strategies Of Yoruba Moslems by Rekhina(f): 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
Apophenia24k:
We only have IPOB and others here, even Atiku supporters are tagged IPOB. It well known fact that even outside nairaland once you don't bear Hausa or Yoruba name you're na omo Igbo....

Hahahahaha grin grin
Their is one sheikh from kebbi I know offline present hhere, they called him ipob and he was just storned grin
Re: Peter Obi: Please I Need Answers To This Strategies Of Yoruba Moslems by techWriter1: 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
politicians backers not the most stupid set of humans in Nigeria Everybody is Nigerians s to them

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar A Leader We Can Trust / Reno Omokri Gets Bursted, Fails To Mention The Source Of His Clams On Tinubu / Peter Obi And Characteristics Of His Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.