Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,902 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Now that Aunty Kemi Is The New Hero Of Yoruba Moslems - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now that Aunty Kemi Is The New Hero Of Yoruba Moslems (1724 Views)

Peter Obi: Please I Need Answers To This Strategies Of Yoruba Moslems / Iyorchia Ayu Calls Tambuwal ‘Hero Of Convention’ As Atiku Visits Him / Yoruba Moslems Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now that Aunty Kemi Is The New Hero Of Yoruba Moslems by ChristianNorth: 9:24am On Apr 23, 2020
I hope our sophisticated Moslems brothers will stop insulting her.

Nothing gives Yoruba Moslems happiness more unguided utterances against Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the nemesis of the zoo and their keepers.

So, now our Moslem brothers have seen a new hero (heroine), we wish them good luck and they shouldn't forget to donate to her hungry akant.

Regards

Happy Ramadan in advance to our sophisticated Moslem brothers.

Helinues, how far, you don donate give hanty Kemi?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now that Aunty Kemi Is The New Hero Of Yoruba Moslems by helinues: 9:33am On Apr 23, 2020
Same Kemi you people believed when she talks about Kyari's dead. You people have been livking her ass lately before she dropped this saga.

She sabi press una mumu. the albino Kanu that have been challenging others to make live video, what is stopping him from doing one?

Hypocrisy stinks more than rotten eggs

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Now that Aunty Kemi Is The New Hero Of Yoruba Moslems by Maxmilliano111: 9:39am On Apr 23, 2020
Mumu!!!!!!

So eee pain u reach like dis nah inn u go open new thread.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now that Aunty Kemi Is The New Hero Of Yoruba Moslems by Drince: 9:41am On Apr 23, 2020
helinues:
Same Kemi you people believed when she talks about Kyari's dead. You people have been livking her ass lately before she dropped this saga.

She sabi press una mumu. the albino Kanu that have been challenging others to make live video, what is stopping him from doing one?

Bro i disagree with you... Rotten eggs? Rotten eggs stinks.. Is like you've not smelt it abi?
Re: Now that Aunty Kemi Is The New Hero Of Yoruba Moslems by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:41am On Apr 23, 2020
Kemi this
Kemi that
Please allow mad people rest

1 Like

Re: Now that Aunty Kemi Is The New Hero Of Yoruba Moslems by XANDERBOY85: 9:47am On Apr 23, 2020
helinues:

When you say 'you people' who are you refering to.....Igbos in general or IPOB?

If anyone said Igbos or IPOB were at some point cosying up to Sowore or Fani-Kayode, then maybe i'd agree. But a nonentity like Kemi...because she sits in front of her computer and says all sorts? I don't think so!

5 Likes

Re: Now that Aunty Kemi Is The New Hero Of Yoruba Moslems by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:29am On Apr 23, 2020
Kemi is using style to beg for donation online cheesy grin those people from that part of Nigeria like playing sophisticated in everything including sophisticated begging online cheesy grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now that Aunty Kemi Is The New Hero Of Yoruba Moslems by Pigsandidiots: 10:35am On Apr 23, 2020
grin E pain am to bone marrow. wink cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now that Aunty Kemi Is The New Hero Of Yoruba Moslems by Pigsandidiots: 10:37am On Apr 23, 2020
Kemi ride on. If you had said something bad about yorubas, the idiots would been praising her.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now that Aunty Kemi Is The New Hero Of Yoruba Moslems by helinues: 10:38am On Apr 23, 2020
Drince:
Bro i disagree with you... Rotten eggs? Rotten eggs stinks.. Is like you've not smelt it abi?

You were saying

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now that Aunty Kemi Is The New Hero Of Yoruba Moslems by helinues: 10:39am On Apr 23, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

If anyone said Igbos or IPOB were at some point cosying up to Sowore or Fani-Kayode, then maybe i'd agree. But a nonentity like Kemi...because she sits in front of her computer and says all sorts? I don't think so!

And you don't think that anyone following or believing the likes of FFk won't also believe Kemi.. Are there any different between them?

Was it South Africans that have been romancing on Kemi's Twitters page before she dropped this saga.

Let's safe us all this story.. Sebi Kanu has been challenging others from having a live video.. Why is he not making one ?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now that Aunty Kemi Is The New Hero Of Yoruba Moslems by MetaPhysical: 10:41am On Apr 23, 2020
helinues:

I endorse this flogging!

Helinues, you are wicked. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now that Aunty Kemi Is The New Hero Of Yoruba Moslems by Stalwert: 10:46am On Apr 23, 2020
[s]
ChristianNorth:

Nothing gives Yoruba Moslems happiness more unguided utterances against Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the nemesis of the zoo and their keepers.

So, now our Moslem brothers have seen a new hero (heroine), we wish them good luck and they shouldn't forget to donate to her hungry akant.

Regards

[/s]

Nothing more pathetic than I ipob who takes the identity of others to market their well know hate and wickedness.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now that Aunty Kemi Is The New Hero Of Yoruba Moslems by Xisnin(m): 10:46am On Apr 23, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

Ipob members have been worshipping Kemi for a while now.
They were everywhere on Facebook sharing her deranged theories.

Ipob has a strange love for mad people from any part of the country
as long as they say nasty things about the country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now that Aunty Kemi Is The New Hero Of Yoruba Moslems by ChristianNorth: 10:46am On Apr 23, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Nothing more pathetic than I ipob who takes the identity of others to market their well know hate and wickedness.
Yoruba Moslems are still wailing
Re: Now that Aunty Kemi Is The New Hero Of Yoruba Moslems by ChristianNorth: 10:47am On Apr 23, 2020
Xisnin:

Ipob members have been worshipping Kemi for a while now.
They were everywhere on Facebook sharing her deranged theories.

Ipob has a strange love for mad people from any part of the country
as long as they say nasty things about the country.
Kindly donate to your new hero.

She is hungry
Re: Now that Aunty Kemi Is The New Hero Of Yoruba Moslems by Stalwert: 10:51am On Apr 23, 2020
[s]
XANDERBOY85:

[/s]

Keep playing ostrich while the receipts are out there, ipob and other hateful elements all gave the woman some sort of clairvoyance ability to he extent one idiot said once she announced your obituary you are gone. Now she has pointed out that cownu is dead they all want to snap back to reality? No they must remain her servants grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now that Aunty Kemi Is The New Hero Of Yoruba Moslems by Stalwert: 10:52am On Apr 23, 2020
ChristianNorth:

My master anty kemi is calling me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now that Aunty Kemi Is The New Hero Of Yoruba Moslems by Bighead9: 10:56am On Apr 23, 2020
We Igbo's can't take this any longer. How can that small rat called Kemi, will be insulting we Igbo's and our Director Nnamdi Kanu. It ends today.

We have mandated our team of the best Biafran Lawyers, who are prently on their way to Sue her. We no wan here stories, our eyes don't red now. cheesy grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now that Aunty Kemi Is The New Hero Of Yoruba Moslems by rummmy: 11:02am On Apr 23, 2020
She want to scam people too? Ode
Re: Now that Aunty Kemi Is The New Hero Of Yoruba Moslems by JAMO84: 11:03am On Apr 23, 2020
Typical OSU IPOB (Not all Igbo). one minute they ass lick Kemi for predicting Abba Kyari's death. Next minute she's a Yoruba Muslim for destroying Nnamdi Goatnu on Twitter.

I AM DONE TALKING

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now that Aunty Kemi Is The New Hero Of Yoruba Moslems by Xisnin(m): 11:08am On Apr 23, 2020
ChristianNorth:

Kindly donate to your new hero.

She is hungry

She is your hero and master.
You still believe whatever the lunatic tells you unless it applies to Ipob.

From FFK to Kemi to Kanu you are thrilled by their vituperations.

Why do you guys love to promote lunatics?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now that Aunty Kemi Is The New Hero Of Yoruba Moslems by helinues: 11:15am On Apr 23, 2020
Xisnin:

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Now that Aunty Kemi Is The New Hero Of Yoruba Moslems by Kyase(m): 11:38am On Apr 23, 2020
helinues:

seriously, i tire for some people

2 Likes

Re: Now that Aunty Kemi Is The New Hero Of Yoruba Moslems by BIAFRAisBURIED: 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2020

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now that Aunty Kemi Is The New Hero Of Yoruba Moslems by ChristianNorth: 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
Xisnin:

1 Kanu is better than a million Awolowos combined.

Be guided
Re: Now that Aunty Kemi Is The New Hero Of Yoruba Moslems by ChristianNorth: 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author=Stalwert post=88759299][/quote]
Ewedu Moslems and fullishness sha
Re: Now that Aunty Kemi Is The New Hero Of Yoruba Moslems by ChristianNorth: 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
JAMO84:
Typical OSU IPOB (Not all Igbo). one minute they ass lick Kemi for predicting Abba Kyari's death. Next minute she's a Yoruba Muslim for destroying Nnamdi Goatnu on Twitter.

I AM DONE TALKING
You mean hungry Kemi?

Impress something give hanty Kemi for akant
Re: Now that Aunty Kemi Is The New Hero Of Yoruba Moslems by PeterUdeme: 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
ChristianNorth:

Regards

Kemi that was your goddess last week? Why are you igbos so fickle minded and unstable?

You no longer worship Reno sef.

2 Likes

Re: Now that Aunty Kemi Is The New Hero Of Yoruba Moslems by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
Who be Kemi where Nnamdi Kanu dey?
Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Now that Aunty Kemi Is The New Hero Of Yoruba Moslems by Pigsandidiots: 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
ChristianNorth:

1 Kanu is better than a million Awolowos combined.

Be guided
In the mind of fools

1 Like

Re: Now that Aunty Kemi Is The New Hero Of Yoruba Moslems by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

I guess you didn't see where she said her confirmed "sauce" was ffk on Twitter.

Those two are the same crack head species

More like 6 and half a dozen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Outrage In Edo As Obaseki Sends Thugs To Destroy Ize-iyamu's Posters, Billboards / Breaking: Seyi Makinde Orders Demolition Of Stalls In Ibadan / Buhari Reportedly Fires Aide For Leaking Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.