Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate (21247 Views)

APC Is Going To Win This Election, We Are Lucky To Have Tinubu - Buhari / APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate – Buhari / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by blamingthedevil: 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari says the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) is lucky to have former governor of Lagos State, Bola Tinubu as its presidential candidate ahead of the 2023 general elections.

The President stated this on Wednesday in an interview in the United Kingdom after meeting with His Royal Majesty, King Charles III in Buckingham Palace.

When asked about the chances of his party (the APC) in the next elections, Buhari said, “What are the chances of my party not winning the election? We are going to win the election.

“Tinubu, the presidential candidate, a very well-known politician in the country, he was a two-term governor in Lagos State, the most resourceful state and the most visited state. So, I think the party was lucky to get him to be the candidate.”

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/10/apc-lucky-to-have-tinubu-as-presidential-candidate-buhari/

118 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by blamingthedevil: 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

189 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by slivertongue: 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
APC not good for the progress of NIGERIA

142 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by damkin24(m): 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
This is very correct in respect to what is going on in PDP today. If another aspirants would have emerged through the back door, the tsunami in the party would have been very terrible by now

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by damkin24(m): 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
Syntyche1:
Peter Obi is a very young man but the two other contestants are in advance so Peter Obi must win it for us to gain a better Nigeria we don't want something like "a president is ruling and before 3 month they will say his dead noo we don't want that, let us judge something very well, ok look Buhari is ruling but those his brothers Fulani are busy begging in the street,nail contesing
Begging like mad people, what did Buhari do for them,so if Atiku or Tinubu enter again that will be the same thing we will experience?
Peter Obi forward we go
Is Peter Obi the youngest presidential candidate in the race? Your submission is incorrect

125 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by blamingthedevil: 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
Syntyche1:
Peter Obi is a very young man but the two other contestants are in advance so Peter Obi must win it for us to gain a better Nigeria we don't want something like "a president is ruling and before 3 month they will say his dead noo we don't want that, let us judge something very well, ok look Buhari is ruling but those his brothers Fulani are busy begging in the street,nail contesing
Begging like mad people, what did Buhari do for them,so if Atiku or Tinubu enter again that will be the same thing we will experience?
Peter Obi forward we go

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by sonature1: 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
Buhari is always known for making incoherent statements.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Lauraobd1: 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
We were not expecting him to say less.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by blamingthedevil: 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
sonature1:
Buhari is always known for making incoherent statements.

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Merlin9998: 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
People that are distancing themselves from Tinubu are now claiming cool speach.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Naira20: 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
lol

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by RoxyBrownAutos: 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
The OP, you only said what buhari said about Tinubu and APC. You did not tell us that the president said Nigerians should vote for candidate of their choice.Meaning that the president is not campaigning for Tinubu or APC.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Faiththatworks(m): 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
I always make my bias very clear before I comment,I will vote for Akanbi omo olodo ode, Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the enigmatic Gov Senator Kassim Shettima next year February.
Baba Buhari has spoken,as yorubas will say,o ti pari,it's finished.
I wonder why the fierce opposition to Jagaban,in a country that characters like Babaginda,Abacha,Obasanjo,Yar'adua, even Jonathan have ruled over,I wonder why any Normal Human being will think Asiwaju can't rule the same country.
If Baba Buhari can rule Nigeria for 8 years with all his apparent deficiency,I can stake my left and right balls that Asiwaju will.be a � times better.
I end with another Asiwaju story.
Some years ago, President Obasanjo came on an official visit to Lagos and Asiwaju took him to the Bar beach,and showed him a drawing of what the Eko Atlantic City will look like in some years.
Right there in front of pressmen and television crews,Baba Obj disagreed with the great Jagaban,infact he rubbished the drawings and advised Asiwaju not to start the project.
But the ever tenacious, futuristic Asiwaju wasn't deterred,and we all know the results.
Eko Atlantic is one of the places in Nigeria with the most expensive plot by per sqm.
I totally believe in Asiwaju,I believe he sees the good in the midst of the horrible, he's a man who is able to spot leaders and empower them.
Nigeria must give Asiwaju the chance to turn this country around.
God bless Nigeria

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by blamingthedevil: 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
RoxyBrownAutos:
The OP, you only said what buhari said about Tinubu and APC. You did not tell us that the president said Nigerians should vote for candidate of their choice.Meaning that the president is not campaigning for Tinubu or APC.

So you don't know how to read?

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by NigeriaIsGreat: 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
No doubt Tinubu is obviously the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Hegato(m): 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
No doubt Tinubu is obviously the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria

Number 1!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by ATLIEN2027: 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
Bola Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by jospepper(m): 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
You are not in touch with reality sir.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by tuoyoojo(m): 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
If APC had picked Osinbajo or Amaechi or maybe fashola as their candidate, they would have had less problems

But then as God would have it, na shaki shaki daddy with plenty baggage them carry

Truly they are lucky to have him

Less work for the opposition

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Watianoengineer(m): 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Opinedecandid(m): 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ironical.

He says so having known that Tinubu will end the existence of APC

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Ngwamankillyou(m): 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
Joker. Inside your mind you want Tinubu to suffer defeats you had previously or even surpass your failed records from Gongola State to Aso Vila in Abuja.

No one not even islamists can help drug baron tiefnubu and Elder from French Cameroon cum Dubai tenant.

Kiss the truth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by WibusJaga: 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2022

Na so.
The only lucky people are those deceiving him & cashing out from his bullion van loot. cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Risingblue008(m): 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
D
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
Our Darling Daddy has spoken.
Whenever Dad speaks,
Children of hate, frustrations and perdition along with dem parents of hate will start jumping around like headless chickens and swines that they are.

This better Nigeria ehn,
We must get there whether the evil ones like it or not.

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo.
God bless our incoming Presido JAGABAN Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Another angle,
Kastina - Home of President Buhari, the majority votes here is non-negotiable. In 2019, out of 1.6m+ votes, Buhari took 1.2m+.
With buhari as the Chairman presidential campaign council for APC this time around, and also remember he made a pledge to be at the fore-front of it all. With his influence, APC should be expecting same outcome - over 85% of the votes are in the bag for APC already in thestate.

duro4chang:
I said it. Tinubu is the hope of Nigeria. The incoming president. The only one we know. The one that will usher in peace progress and prosperity. On his mandate we stand. I congratulate him in advance
Words of a wise man.
It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable and sensible members like you on this forum.
Keep it up.

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by AdamuKD: 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
grin
Tulunbu that is a thief, criminal, drug pusher, murderer, bastard and a dementia ravaged idiot.

Anyway Sha it's good because a failure and a failure rapport together.

For the fact that a failure like Buhari is endorsing him, he has failed already

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by EmmyDJourno: 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
See dullard who has wasted 8years of our lives
Anywhere you see APC, Runnnn OO

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Originality007: 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
grin grin FROM TOP TO BUTUM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2022

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lauraobd1:
We were not expecting him to say less.
After you and your ilks told us Bubu's prefer candidate was Oga Jona and Ameachi the last time and he will never let JAGABAN win the primaries.
Delusion everywhere. cheesy

RoxyBrownAutos:
Kids everywhere cheesy
Just imagine reasoning

73 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy / Boko-Haram Declare War On Borno, Yobe Youths Over Vigilante Activities / Jonathan And Sambo Visit Oba Of Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.