Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate (21304 Views)

APC Is Going To Win This Election, We Are Lucky To Have Tinubu - Buhari / APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate – Buhari / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by AdamuKD: 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
angry
post=118281444:
Our
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Originality007: 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
[s][s]
blamingthedevil:

So you don't know how to read?
[/s][/s]
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by oneMalik: 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
Campaign don start !

let someone like IBB or OBJ say similar thing about atiku or obi make I hear .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
See this one Again,,, you better go rest...
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by duro4chang(m): 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
I said it. Tinubu is the hope of Nigeria. The incoming president. The only one we know. The one that will usher in peace progress and prosperity. On his mandate we stand. I congratulate him in advance

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by snoopz: 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
Werey no be say you want am before... Na street Pablo Escobar run you, so you no get choice than to show love
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Kingsmeal: 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
[quote author= post=118281450][/quote]

Urchin
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by edungene7: 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
Two clowns
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by GreenCovering: 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
I be no know say Baba sabi market like this.

See moves.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by NigeriaIsGreat: 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
Merlin9998:
People that are distancing themselves from Tinubu are now claiming cool speach.
Tinubu will lord over your kindred

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by NigeriaIsGreat: 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2022
tuoyoojo:
If APC had picked Osinbajo or Amaechi or maybe fashola as their candidate, they would have had less problems

But then as God would have it, na shaki shaki daddy with plenty baggage them carry

Truly they are lucky to have him

Less work for the opposition
Tinubu will lord over your kindred

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Na the lie wey them tell una for una agbado WhatsApp group be this abi? grin

This is stale. Please come up with another lie.

Tinubu is the known drug lord and a drug lord can't be President of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by BABANGBALI: 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2022
So says Mr failure

My neighbor's wife always scream at night, "honey you are killing me" ����

I have reported the matter to the police fa�����
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Franking: 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
It takes one clueless man to know another. Buhari's judgement is not to be trusted. I guess I'm only saying the obvious.
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by INDOMIE9090(f): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
tuoyoojo:
[/b]If APC had picked Osinbajo or Amaechi or maybe fashola as their candidate, they would have had less problems[b]

But then as God would have it, na shaki shaki daddy with plenty baggage them carry

Truly they are lucky to have him

Less work for the opposition
even if Apc chose pope as their candidate,children of hate and perdition from a tiny region in the southern part of Nigeria won’t still vote for the party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by ufuosman(m): 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
Comedian grin
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by sematec(m): 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
Sometimes I think Buhari just dey whine Tinubu to rob is ego
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Engr1(m): 4:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
Thunder storm from heaven fire all of the APC and co..........
Idiotic people from the pit of hell.
God forbid Bat.....

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by nkemoma(m): 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
[quote author=blamingthedevil post=118277699][/quote]

Mugu go ad explain to Ndi Anambra
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by INDOMIE9090(f): 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Na the truth wey them tell una for una renewed hope WhatsApp group be this abi? grin

This is true. Please come up with another manifestos

Tinubu is the known lord and a savior that can be President of Nigeria.
fixed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Rapuru14: 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
blamingthedevil:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Urchino

Claiming north grin
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Sleekfingers: 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Rapuru14: 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
damkin24:

Is Peter Obi the youngest presidential candidate in the race? Your submission is incorrect

Urchins don't reason well.

We have made our choice already and that's PO.

Deal with it.
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by INDOMIE9090(f): 4:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
Jagaban,the next president of Nigeria Insha allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by sukar886: 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
Buhari just use tinubu the catch cruise , he knows he is going no where
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Rainstormer: 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by jaxxy(m): 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
blamingthedevil:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Buhari continue decieving them until the end. They must cry for ganging up against u and Osinbajo aka judas
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Rapuru14: 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
[quote author=blamingthedevil post=118277699][/quote]

Urchin,

We don't explain things to your ilks because your reasoning pattern is near similar to sub-humans so it will amount to wasted efforts.

So Keep believing what you believe.
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by lifenija: 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
Yes just like Nigerians are happy to have u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Relationship Between Benin, The Country And Benin City In Nigeria? / El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists / 2023: Why I Turned Down Offers To Be Vice-president - Zulum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.