Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) (50684 Views)

My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday / Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
kufre2010:
Two men were governors, Asiwaju Bola TINUBU in Lagos State and
Peter Obi in Anambra . Towards the end of their second term, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in Lagos sent his retirement bill and got his House of Assembly to approve what you see below as his yearly pension.

1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.
2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
3. Six new cars every 3 years
4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom
5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.
6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.
7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.
11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.
12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .
13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.
14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.

This is apart from what Bola TINUBU gets as a percentage of collections from Alpha Beta for tax collections for Lagos State and the total control he has over the governor and the treasury.

But see what Peter Obi collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor:

1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
5. No allowances of any kind
6. No maintenances of any kind.
7. No personal assistants paid by the state.
8. No domestic staffs paid by the state.
9. No aids sponsored by the state.
10. Not even pure water.
11. No shishi from the State.
12. No landed property
13. No trace of any form of corruption on him till date
14. He's still using his personal money to pay school fees for some children of the poor till date.

Now the two men want to be president.

So choose you today who means well for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly.

(You can go and verify)
It got me thinking, still thinking!��

PETER DE ROCK!
Re: Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) by ATLIEN2027: 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary investment is worth next to nothing according to Soludo.
Pandora is a fraud.
Re: Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) by shimolv: 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
Re: Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) by jerrryfemi88: 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2022
Laple0541:
Obi is always looking and talking like an imbecilè, how was he able to woo this pretty woman?
please show us your pictures and your useless spouse ,shut up idiot .
Re: Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
In this life, marry beautiful woman and get rich so u can maintain the beauty of your wife
Re: Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) by luckyz4rea(m): 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
She will be the most responsible First Lady we will ever have since the end of military era!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) by firstratedcitiz(m): 12:01am On Nov 11, 2022
She is from Akwa Ibom, not Cross River State.
Re: Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) by chopido(m): 12:01am On Nov 11, 2022
grin grin grin
NaijaRoyalty:
This picture got me laughing

How did Remi Tinubu pull this?
Ayammma
Re: Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) by Corto: 12:03am On Nov 11, 2022
Buhari's Bonnie Parker is just as sexy if not more

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) by Corto: 12:05am On Nov 11, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Ayammma

You can imagine the stench from those horrible brown primo-fired chompers

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) by bumy27(f): 12:24am On Nov 11, 2022
Re: Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) by Toluwanise247(m): 12:35am On Nov 11, 2022
Obi don’t look like president…. He look like classroom teacher

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) by Blessings1212: 12:36am On Nov 11, 2022
ON obi mandate I stand
Re: Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 12:54am On Nov 11, 2022
My incoming president with his beautiful wife. You can't buy class.
Re: Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) by pimplucious: 1:09am On Nov 11, 2022
So Obi go dey give this one doggy like this? Abi as he no dey give shishi he no dey give doggy too?
Re: Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) by Nchenches: 1:37am On Nov 11, 2022
triple996:
Leadership is not about taking pictures
Very soon obi will snap picture with shekau grin

But Shekau is/was an affiliate of APC government which frequently reintegrated Shekau's repentant Boko Haram fighters into the Armed forces of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) by kingmsookwagh(m): 2:06am On Nov 11, 2022
Incoming first lady.

It will be well with this nation..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) by tianshie(m): 3:02am On Nov 11, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Ayammma

The last time they kissed was on their wedding day.
Re: Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) by Tannhauser(m): 3:08am On Nov 11, 2022
Toluwanise247:
Obi don’t look like president…. He look like classroom teacher

Shagari, Yaradua and Jonathan were all teachers...So what's your point?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:19am On Nov 11, 2022
Beautiful people
Re: Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) by kingsceemark(m): 3:27am On Nov 11, 2022
Nyamuri:
Her head is bigger than her ass

Hahahahaha, my friend, she is an igbo lady, don't expect her to carry big and smelly ass like the Yoruba women grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin remember the Chinese women and their classical looking?

Re: Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) by sonature1: 3:30am On Nov 11, 2022
uchwar1:
I love PO but he has no chance in this election. Our people should learn from the past. The total no of votes from all southeast states is not up to that of Kano state. Must our people always be at the opposition? Our mumu never do? I hope we won't come out tomorrow and be blaming govt of either PDP or APC for ignoring you guys. Na my 1 cent

There's nothing wrong with being in the opposition. PDP and APC have done a terrible job as parties. So, it's only natural that people cry out for an alternative.

If APC or PDP wins this election, Peter Obi stays and continues to build Labour Party, continues to play a very good role in opposition, Nigerians will beg him to come and serve.

The reason is simple - with the way the world is going today, you need an intelligent and strong man to run a country like Nigeria. You cannot run an economy on propaganda and gaslight.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) by Ceejay94: 3:33am On Nov 11, 2022
Laple0541:
Obi is always looking and talking like an imbecilè, how was he able to woo this pretty woman?
How can an slowpoke woo a pretty Lady like this, you are so useless to say this. In all your generations even to the 10th can not achieve what Obi has achieved.
Re: Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) by GUNITGuy: 3:55am On Nov 11, 2022
dam2000:
This guy suppose to be doing pastor he will know how to gather mumu followers
Lol �� �
Re: Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 3:56am On Nov 11, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Ayammma
viewers discretion
Re: Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) by SWATMan: 4:18am On Nov 11, 2022
AdamuKD:
mumu

His nothing but an empty skull cheesy
Re: Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) by Gbemini(m): 4:28am On Nov 11, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
He that findeth a woman findeth a good thing and enjoys obtains favours from God, so says the bible. And since H.E Peter Obi met his beautiful wife, Margareth, it has been blessings upon blessings upon the 2023 presidential front runner, Mr Peter Gregory Obi.

The photos below are pictures of Mr Peter Obi in loved up photos with his beautiful wife, Margareth.

Chei , I go love o
u said what? Presidential first runner or noise maker... Dey whine ursf
Re: Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) by REALretep(m): 4:45am On Nov 11, 2022
That's the incoming
Mr. President
Re: Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 5:26am On Nov 11, 2022
Mr and Mrs President
Re: Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 5:33am On Nov 11, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Ayammma

You can’t compare a legend to a starter.
Tinubu is a legend and a pioneer
Re: Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) by Aringon(m): 5:37am On Nov 11, 2022
She is from Onna Local Government Area in Akwa Ibom State not from Cross River please

NaijaRoyalty:
He that findeth a woman findeth a good thing and enjoys obtains favours from God, so says the bible. And since H.E Peter Obi met his beautiful wife, Margareth, it has been blessings upon blessings upon the 2023 presidential front runner, Mr Peter Gregory Obi.

The photos below are pictures of Mr Peter Obi in loved up photos with his beautiful wife, Margareth.

Chei , I go love o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army / What Osinbajo Told Buhari On Phone Before Sacking DSS Boss, Daura / Four Plus Zero - Nigerians Say No To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.