Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

How To Login Into Npower Login Portal To Check If An Npower Batch C Will Be Paid - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Login Into Npower Login Portal To Check If An Npower Batch C Will Be Paid (965 Views)

How To Check If You Have Been Selected For Physical Verification On Npower Login / The Difference Between An Npower Applicant, Volunteer, And A Beneficiary / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Login Into Npower Login Portal To Check If An Npower Batch C Will Be Paid by ezenwaez(m): 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
Npower Batch C under the Npower Batch C stream 2 program can login into their Npower login portal to check if they will be paid by following the simple steps below.

1) The Npower batch c beneficiary under the Npower Batch C stream 2 program should login into the Npower login portal using the Npower ID and password.

2) Once the Npower Batch C beneficiary is logged into the Npower login portal, the Npower Batch C beneficiary should click on the overview tab on the Npower login portal.

3) The Npower batch c beneficiary should check if the account names match the names on the Npower login portal, once this matches then the Npower Batch C beneficiary under the Npower Batch C stream 2 program will be paid.

4) The Npower batch c beneficiary should also check his or her status on both the overview page and on the verification page on the Npower login portal, if the Npower Batch C beneficiary sees "beneficiary" on the Npower login portal then the Npower Batch C beneficiary will be paid, but if the Npower Batch C sees "applicant" or "shortlisted" on either the overview page or on the verification page, then the Npower Batch C beneficiary will not be paid.

5) The Npower batch c beneficiary should click on the deployment tab on the Npower login portal, if a message on the Npower login portal displays "you have not been deployed yet" then the Npower Batch C beneficiary will not be paid until his or her deployment process is completed.

6) If on completing the Npower Batch C stream 2 deployment process and the Npower Batch C stream 2 deployment letter fails to upload on the Npower login portal, then the Npower Batch C beneficiary will not be paid until the Npower Batch C stream 2 deployment letter is uploaded to the Npower login portal.

1 Like

Re: How To Login Into Npower Login Portal To Check If An Npower Batch C Will Be Paid by Evaloyal2J(f): 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
I have ask you severally about issue of missing deployment tab on my dashboard but you are not responding
Re: How To Login Into Npower Login Portal To Check If An Npower Batch C Will Be Paid by ezenwaez(m): 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
Evaloyal2J:
I have ask you severally about issue of missing deployment tab on my dashboard but you are not responding
Send your Npower ID and complaint to npowersupport@nsip.gov.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Login Into Npower Login Portal To Check If An Npower Batch C Will Be Paid by fotadmowmend(m): 11:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
I am yet to be deployed ..... Is there a way to make this right ?
Re: How To Login Into Npower Login Portal To Check If An Npower Batch C Will Be Paid by ezenwaez(m): 11:49am On Nov 11, 2022
fotadmowmend:
I am yet to be deployed ..... Is there a way to make this right ?
Are you a beneficiary or an applicant? If you are a beneficiary keep checking your deployment page you will be deployed, deployment is ongoing.
Re: How To Login Into Npower Login Portal To Check If An Npower Batch C Will Be Paid by fotadmowmend(m): 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
ezenwaez:

Are you a beneficiary or an applicant? If you are a beneficiary keep checking your deployment page you will be deployed, deployment is ongoing.
Beneficiary
Re: How To Login Into Npower Login Portal To Check If An Npower Batch C Will Be Paid by ezenwaez(m): 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
fotadmowmend:

Beneficiary
Exercise patience.

(1) (Reply)

Look B/4 U Leap! / Photoshop Buffs Hear Hear This / How Does Sales Interwiew Question Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.