Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,233 members, 7,867,603 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:34 PM

Dollar To Naira Illusion | A Wake-up Call To Real Estate Investors |samuel Ishau - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Dollar To Naira Illusion | A Wake-up Call To Real Estate Investors |samuel Ishau (158 Views)

What Can A 300SQM (half Plot Of Land) Build? | New Wine Realty | Samuel Ishau / 5 Tips For First-time Home Buyers | New Wine Realty | Samuel Ishau / 5 New Year’s Resolutions For Real Estate Investors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dollar To Naira Illusion | A Wake-up Call To Real Estate Investors |samuel Ishau by mypropatynaija: 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
Last week, I created a poll and shared it with my Linkedin connections,
Take a few seconds to look at the picture below to understand what the poll is about.

That was a close tie, right?

I can conclude that the vast majority choose dollar investments because of the current economic situation in Nigeria.
I’d just like to share with you 3 reasons why you should consider investing in Real Estate any day anytime over Dollar investment.

1. Generate Wealth & Build Equity: The first of many advantages of investing in real estate is the power of equity. When you own a house or piece of property, it naturally appreciates or increases in value. As you pay the mortgage down and allow the house to appreciate, you build equity.

Equity is an asset that makes up part of your net worth, making it one of the most straightforward ways to generate wealth. With equity, you have multiple options to generate cash flow and get a return on your investment (ROI). If you sell the home at the right time, you can get a large profit.

2. Protection from Inflation: While most people fear inflation, real estate investors don’t have to. Properties are rarely impacted by the effects of inflation, which is one of the most valuable benefits of real estate investing in current markets. Instead of being negatively impacted, real estate investments generally rise in value along with inflation.

3. Rental Properties Provide Passive Income: When you invest in real estate, you open the door to generating passive income. As mentioned, property values naturally appreciate, even if you don’t make changes to the property.

Rental properties generate a regular monthly income for owners regardless of whether the owner spends hours working on the property or lives in a completely different state. The ability to make money without dedicating a certain amount of time to your real estate investment provides freedom for investors.

If you are considering an investment in real estate, please contact me to set up a free consultation. I have experience working with all types of investors and can help you determine the best strategy to meet your investment goals.

New Wine Realty | Samuel Ishau

Re: Dollar To Naira Illusion | A Wake-up Call To Real Estate Investors |samuel Ishau by mypropatynaija: 4:40am On Jan 10, 2023
Have you read this?

(1) (Reply)

Transitional Housing For Sex Offenders |NewDay Apartments / Do You Own Hotels Or Are You Into Building Constructions? / Land Size And What You Can Build On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.