Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

I've Never Felt This Bad As A Nigerian Before - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I've Never Felt This Bad As A Nigerian Before (789 Views)

Soludo’s Visit, Confirmation Kanu Isn’t Bad As Being Portrayed – Family / Ikpeazu: IPOB Not As Bad As Terrorists, Bandits In The North / Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Never Felt This Bad As A Nigerian Before by Jones90: 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
While returning home from where i went to this morning (around to 2pm thereabouts), i saw a crowd of people standing and facing one direction just at the bus stop (U Turn, Abule Egba). I was so curious about what's happening, then lo and behold it was three police, two other guys looking like area boys helping the police to Arrest those motorcycle riders on the Lagos-Abeokuta expressway.

They just caught an Hausa/fulani rider and it was what's turning into scene. The two area boys just apprehended the Hausa's guy bike and he wanted to push the bike to the road side cos traffic was already building up.

Then all of a sudden, two Hausa/falani guys (bike riders also) came out and was dragging with the police men right before our very eyes. Out of the two guys that just came, one of then pulled up his clothe and removed Dagger shocked and was threatening to stab the police men. I was like woow, so it is true that these bike riders go around with dagger on their waist undecided i was so shocked to experience what I've been hearing right from childhood.

While the one with dagger was threatening to stab the police men and was even telling the police men God pun!sh you repeatedly right in everyone presence, the second guy was busying dragging his brother's bike with the area boys and successfully collected the bike from them.

He pushed the bike to other lane of the road and went away with it leaving the bike owner and the one with dagger with the police men. The one with dagger was seriously displaying with his dagger. The police men managed to handcuffs the bike owner and somehow took him to their Korope.

I was believing that the bike owner that the police held is enough to provide the rest of them when taken to station but guess what, i was wrong.

Right in our very eyes, police release the guy without any stress from the guy. They removed the handcuffs from his hand and he ran to go meet his brothers despite all the assault and insults from them. The police were acting so scared.

I got mad and i questioned the police men for such public action which can be be described as an embarrassment and disgrace. I asked them how would they leave someone who threatened to stab them with dagger and telling them God pun!sh you?

Guess what, the only thing the police men could do in our presence was to start apportioning brame to one another. God, i felt so so ashame of the Nigerian police. Even with theirs guns, they were acting so unprofessional.

Even a soldier (looking like an Hausa too from his Appearance) drove past with his bike. He even slow down and was watching how the Hausa guy was displaying with his dagger. I was thinking the soldier will intervent in the situation, but guess what he drove away

I've witnessed them arresting so many southerners on that same spot for the same offence and they always take them to their station at Ile Epo even with so much pleading from those southern bike riders. I'm saying this because I'm staying close to the road.

I was then telling the police men that assuming those assault was perform by a southerner, the story would have been another thing. The rider was have seen himself in the jail with too much spending. Now it is Hausa/falani, they let them go Scott free.

Note: I didn't made video of it because i never in my widest imagination believe that those police men would let the guys go after the abuse/Assault on them. Even Causing scene and traffic.

I'm so so ashamed of the Nigerian police. Some of them truly don't fit to wear the uniform. I just wish this can get to their IG. The incident happened at U TURN BUS STOP, Abule Egba, Lagos. Many people saw it.

2 Likes

Re: I've Never Felt This Bad As A Nigerian Before by general111(m): 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
Welcome to nigeria
Re: I've Never Felt This Bad As A Nigerian Before by Odingo1: 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
Fulani own Nigeria na today, Atiku is coming.

3 Likes

Re: I've Never Felt This Bad As A Nigerian Before by Sonyboom: 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
Next time make video so we can believe until then this is tales by sunlight.

Jones90:
While returning home from where i went to this morning (around to 2pm thereabouts), i saw a crowd of people standing and facing one direction just at the bus stop (U Turn, Abule Egba). I was so curious about what's happening, then lo and behold it was three police, two other guys looking like area boys helping the police to Arrest those motorcycle riders on the Lagos-Abeokuta expressway.

They just caught an Hausa/fulani rider and it was what's turning into scene. The two area boys just apprehended the Hausa's guy bike and he wanted to push the bike to the road side cos traffic was already building up.

Then all of a sudden, two Hausa/falani guys (bike riders also) came out and was dragging with the police men right before our very eyes. Out of the two guys that just came, one of then pulled up his clothe and removed Dagger shocked and was threatening to stab the police men. I was like woow, so it is true that these bike riders go around with dagger on their waist undecided i was so shocked to experience what I've been hearing right from childhood.

While the one with dagger was threatening to stab the police men and was even telling the police men God pun!sh you repeatedly right in everyone presence, the second guy was busying dragging his brother's bike with the area boys and successfully collected the bike from them.

He pushed the bike to other lane of the road and went away with it leaving the bike owner and the one with dagger with the police men. The one with dagger will seriously displaying with his dagger. The police men managed to handcuffs the bike owner and somehow took him to their Korope.

I was believing that the bike owner that the police held is enough to provide the rest of them when taken to station but guess what, i was wrong.

Right in our very eyes, police release the guy without any stress from the guy. They removed the handcuffs from his hand and he ran to go meet his brothers despite all the assault and insults from them. The police were acting so scared.

I got mad and i questioned the police men for such public action which can be be described as an embarrassment and disgrace. I asked them how would they leave someone who threatened to stab them with dagger and telling them God pun!sh you?

Guess what, the only thing the police men could do in our presence was to start apportioning brame to one another. God, i felt so so ashame of the Nigerian police. Even with theirs guns, they were acting so unprofessional.

Even a soldier (looking like an Hausa too from his Appearance) drove past with his bike. He even slow down and was watching how the Hausa guy was displaying with his dagger. I was thinking the soldier will intervent in the situation, but guess what he drove away

I've witnessed them arresting so many southerners on that same spot for the same offence and they always take them to their station at Ile Epo even with so much pleading from those southern bike riders. I'm saying this because I'm staying close to the road.

I was then telling the police men that assuming those assault was perform by a southerner, the story would have been another thing. The rider was have seen himself in the jail with too much spending. Now it is Hausa/falani, they let them go Scott free.

Note: I didn't made video of it because i never in my widest imagination believe that those police men would let the guys go after the abuse/Assault on them. Even Causing scene and traffic.

I'm so so ashamed of the Nigerian police. Some of them truly don't fit to wear the uniform. I just wish this can get to their IG. The incident happened at U TURN BUS STOP, Abule Egba, Lagos. Many people saw it.

2 Likes

Re: I've Never Felt This Bad As A Nigerian Before by obiekunie01: 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
You just witnessed the true owners of Nigeria.

It will traumatize you for a very long time bro.

3 Likes

Re: I've Never Felt This Bad As A Nigerian Before by MonkeyMods(m): 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
This is a tip of the iceberg to what Tinubu will bring if he's mistakenly elected president of iragbiji

Touts and owo mi da miscreants will overrun the whole of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: I've Never Felt This Bad As A Nigerian Before by Nyamuri: 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
Another fabricated made up story! If u want, next time say a hausa bike man slapped IGP of police, na u sabi!
Jones90:

He pushed the bike to other lane of the road and went away with it leaving the bike owner and the one with dagger with the police men. The one with dagger will seriously displaying with his dagger. The police men managed to handcuffs the bike owner and somehow took him to their Korope.

Re: I've Never Felt This Bad As A Nigerian Before by Jones90: 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nyamuri:
Another fabricated made up story! If u want, next time say a hausa bike man slapped IGP of police, na u sabi!

It's not your fault. It's just because i expected the Nigerian police to act professionally. Else i would have been saying this with enough evidence. Who would have thought the police men would let those guys go Scott free... Who??

2 Likes

Re: I've Never Felt This Bad As A Nigerian Before by Nyamuri: 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
The more u talk, the more the hypocrisy comes out of u.. so ur suddenly shocked Nigerian police acted in an unprofessional way, because it has always lived up to western standards.. or because it involves hausa! undecided
Jones90:

It's not your fault. It's just because i expected the Nigerian police to act professionally. Else i would have been saying this with enough evidence. Who would have thought the police men would let those guys go Scott free... Who??

1 Like

Re: I've Never Felt This Bad As A Nigerian Before by Jones90: 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nyamuri:
The more u talk, the more the hypocrisy comes out of u.. so ur suddenly shocked Nigerian police acted in an unprofessional way, because it has always lived up to western standards.. or because it involves hausa! undecided

Seriously i can't stoop to low to drag words with you. Please kindly take some second to check my moniker so to know between you and i, who is more hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: I've Never Felt This Bad As A Nigerian Before by DadaHammed: 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
LOL...you just dey know? grin

1 Like

Re: I've Never Felt This Bad As A Nigerian Before by propsvilla1: 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
Hmm
Re: I've Never Felt This Bad As A Nigerian Before by BeardedMeat(m): 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nyamuri:
Your stupidity is worse than tinubu's.

1 Like

Re: I've Never Felt This Bad As A Nigerian Before by Thomthom(m): 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nyamuri:
Your question self get as he be.. Are you for the Nigeria police, the Fulani bike riders or against what OP wrote

1 Like

Re: I've Never Felt This Bad As A Nigerian Before by Thomthom(m): 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Your stupidity is worse than tinubu's.
I no sure say the guy well.

1 Like

Re: I've Never Felt This Bad As A Nigerian Before by BeardedMeat(m): 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
Thomthom:
I no sure say the guy well.
How can anyone supporting a push and start candidate be well.

1 Like

Re: I've Never Felt This Bad As A Nigerian Before by harmargedon: 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
Jones90:

He pushed the bike to other lane of the road and went away with it leaving the bike owner and the one with dagger with the police men. The one with dagger was seriously displaying with his dagger. The police men managed to handcuffs the bike owner and somehow took him to their Korope.

did you ask what their offense was
Re: I've Never Felt This Bad As A Nigerian Before by Jones90: 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
harmargedon:
did you ask what their offense was

Driving bike on an expressway (old Abeokuta expressway)

Instead of street. They've been arresting riders especially in the night hours.

1 Like

Re: I've Never Felt This Bad As A Nigerian Before by harmargedon: 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
Jones90:

Driving bike on an expressway (old Abeokuta expressway)

Instead of street. They've been arresting riders especially in the night hours.
the problem of the Nigerian police starts from the head. ever since our policemen turned escorts for foriegners, yahoo boys, thieves, kiddnapers, and politicians, they became worthless to the society. so dont blame them, blame the DPO that will querey them for arresting a notherner.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu: Peter Obi And His Blind Supporters Have Nothing To Say About Me But Lies / Reuters: Nigerian Military Ran Secret Mass Abortion In War Against Boko Haram / Video: Please Openly Campaign For Us. Atiku And PDP Beg Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.