Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Tinubu: Peter Obi And His Blind Supporters Have Nothing To Say About Me But Lies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Peter Obi And His Blind Supporters Have Nothing To Say About Me But Lies (788 Views)

"APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni / I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche / Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: Peter Obi And His Blind Supporters Have Nothing To Say About Me But Lies by Bpower007: 6:54am On Nov 12, 2022
Even as his saying it his hands are even shaking lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pg-yGC_xG0
Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi And His Blind Supporters Have Nothing To Say About Me But Lies by successmatters(m): 6:55am On Nov 12, 2022
Go home and rest sir, don't die in disgrace foe an election you lost 4 months ago.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi And His Blind Supporters Have Nothing To Say About Me But Lies by Bobloco: 7:01am On Nov 12, 2022
Tinubu, his urchin have been the only one peddling lies, falsehood and propaganda

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi And His Blind Supporters Have Nothing To Say About Me But Lies by general111(m): 7:01am On Nov 12, 2022
Baba agbado go and rest.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi And His Blind Supporters Have Nothing To Say About Me But Lies by Okoroawusa: 7:02am On Nov 12, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is Nigeria's next president

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi And His Blind Supporters Have Nothing To Say About Me But Lies by IDENNAA(m): 7:07am On Nov 12, 2022
Agbado go rest , biko. You know you have lost this election.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi And His Blind Supporters Have Nothing To Say About Me But Lies by asuraking: 7:08am On Nov 12, 2022
Baba agbado if na lie then go on a live interview and debunk them one by each.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi And His Blind Supporters Have Nothing To Say About Me But Lies by APCnaPDP: 7:10am On Nov 12, 2022
I don’t support Obi but Asiwaju, you need to explain how you forfeited 450k to the US government. I don’t buy the explanation of senior advocate of Nuisance.

We can’t elect Pablo Escobar to govern us.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi And His Blind Supporters Have Nothing To Say About Me But Lies by phorget(m): 7:32am On Nov 12, 2022
May be Peter Obi has suddenly become the American government.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi And His Blind Supporters Have Nothing To Say About Me But Lies by Whitecoal711: 7:35am On Nov 12, 2022
And pdp?
And the masses?
Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi And His Blind Supporters Have Nothing To Say About Me But Lies by BATified2023: 7:37am On Nov 12, 2022
successmatters:
Go home and rest sir, don't die in disgrace foe an election you lost 4 months ago.
igbos have nothing on tinubu aside from hate n propaganda

How can u b comparing tinubu that a whole obj testified to his brilliance with a man all his citizens cursed in government

It’s annoying that all those that cursed him then are now Obi supporters

1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi And His Blind Supporters Have Nothing To Say About Me But Lies by BATified2023: 7:38am On Nov 12, 2022
phorget:
May be Peter Obi has suddenly become the American government.
so the same America that u claim is looking for tinubu is still giving him award?

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi And His Blind Supporters Have Nothing To Say About Me But Lies by zombieHUNTER: 7:39am On Nov 12, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Tinubu the bloody liar

the man who will say or do anything to get what he wants...

Tinubu and his supporters are mad

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi And His Blind Supporters Have Nothing To Say About Me But Lies by phorget(m): 7:44am On Nov 12, 2022
BATified2023:
so the same America that u claim is looking for tinubu is still giving him award?

Lol...
The question is... what was the reason for Tilumbu forfeiture of that sum of money? Is Tilumbu into charities?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi And His Blind Supporters Have Nothing To Say About Me But Lies by Jflex07(m): 7:52am On Nov 12, 2022
Useless drug lord. Imagine how the idiot is shaking, this is the man urrchins suck his balls.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi And His Blind Supporters Have Nothing To Say About Me But Lies by Ajanakuasla: 7:52am On Nov 12, 2022
We are not blind

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi And His Blind Supporters Have Nothing To Say About Me But Lies by Jflex07(m): 7:54am On Nov 12, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of my like and family
fixed!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi And His Blind Supporters Have Nothing To Say About Me But Lies by TINUBUISMAD: 7:57am On Nov 12, 2022
Take cocaine

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi And His Blind Supporters Have Nothing To Say About Me But Lies by TINUBUISMAD: 7:58am On Nov 12, 2022
Okoroawusa:
For your papa house zombie

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi And His Blind Supporters Have Nothing To Say About Me But Lies by Toriagirl(f): 8:01am On Nov 12, 2022
Grandpa like him, biko go and rest oga.
Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi And His Blind Supporters Have Nothing To Say About Me But Lies by TINUBUISMAD: 8:02am On Nov 12, 2022
BATified2023:
igbos have nothing on tinubu aside from hate n propaganda

How can u b comparing tinubu that a whole obj testified to his brilliance with a man all his citizens cursed in government

It’s annoying that all those that cursed him then are now Obi supporters
Shurup and sniff cocaine zombie

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi And His Blind Supporters Have Nothing To Say About Me But Lies by Racoon(m): 8:03am On Nov 12, 2022
A man that is a well certified drug kingpin, bullion vans criminal, with unknown source of stupendious wealth, controversial origin, no primary/secondary school certificates and suffering from chronic diseases is tell sane people nobody gat anything on him.
Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi And His Blind Supporters Have Nothing To Say About Me But Lies by techWriter1: 10:14am On Nov 12, 2022
come home and whole sir, don't die in disgrace foe an election you lost 4 months ago
Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi And His Blind Supporters Have Nothing To Say About Me But Lies by olisaEze(m): 10:17am On Nov 12, 2022
Oga, ure only in the conversation of those that are waiting to collect ur money, OBIdients no send you! grin
Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi And His Blind Supporters Have Nothing To Say About Me But Lies by Kagd10: 10:18am On Nov 12, 2022
OSU are always about politics of hate. Same reason their hateful ancestors died because of their unwarranted hate for others thus the reason why they went to kill other people's ethnic leaders who had no business with them in the first place.

Next time, Tinubu should say he didn't rule anyone in the southeast enclave. He's not their governor nor part of any federal administration hence they should desist if they don't want curse.
Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi And His Blind Supporters Have Nothing To Say About Me But Lies by Kodak9(m): 10:18am On Nov 12, 2022
Mtcheew
Useless propaganda
Jagaban never said that.
Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi And His Blind Supporters Have Nothing To Say About Me But Lies by alanto: 10:45am On Nov 12, 2022
Cheap propaganda won't win your candidate votes. Obi goes nowhere

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi And His Blind Supporters Have Nothing To Say About Me But Lies by JAMO84: 10:52am On Nov 12, 2022
Peter Obi that will drag 4th place with Sowore
Asiwaju should stop mentioning Peter Obi's name, that Agulu Nelson Mandela is just wasting time and energy.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Peter Obi And His Blind Supporters Have Nothing To Say About Me But Lies by buckeyemedia: 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2022
Racoon:
A man that is a well certified drug kingpin, bullion vans criminal, with unknown source of stupendious wealth, controversial origin, no primary/secondary school certificates and suffering from chronic diseases is tell sane people nobody gat anything on him.
Pot calling kettle black, your Papa wey thief money as Milad never serve prison time yet?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! NDDC:Buhari Appoints Aide Onochie As Chairman,Seeks NASS Confirmation / CBN Cashless Policy Is Not Good For POS Business At All / Atiku's Campaign Coordinator Cries Out Over Poor Grassroot Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.