Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

What's The Pay Like For Employees Of Transcorp Hilton Hotels - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's The Pay Like For Employees Of Transcorp Hilton Hotels (2000 Views)

Hilton Hotels Worldwide Latest Job Recruitment 2018 (11 Positions) / Hilton Hotels Worldwide Latest Job Recruitment 2018 (3 Positions) / See What Current And Former Employees Of Lafarge Plc Think About The Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Pay Like For Employees Of Transcorp Hilton Hotels by DJBIGGY(m): 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
Hello every one. I got an interview with the aforementioned company next week and I'm already rehearsing what it takes to ace the interview. Please who knows the salary scale for the role of marketing executive? Make person no come short himself in the process.
Re: What's The Pay Like For Employees Of Transcorp Hilton Hotels by TUANKU(m): 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
Their pay is very good.
Re: What's The Pay Like For Employees Of Transcorp Hilton Hotels by Artistree: 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
DJBIGGY:
Hello every one. I got an interview with the aforementioned company next week and I'm already rehearsing what it takes to A's the interview. Please who knows the salary scale for the role of marketing executive? Make person no come short himself in the process.
The word is ace not A's

1 Like

Re: What's The Pay Like For Employees Of Transcorp Hilton Hotels by DJBIGGY(m): 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
TUANKU:
Their pay is very good.

Wow thanks... You have an idea of the range?
Re: What's The Pay Like For Employees Of Transcorp Hilton Hotels by Cyril009(m): 9:06am On Nov 11, 2022
Bro how you take run am I stay in Lagos been trying to get eko hotel,no luck....
Re: What's The Pay Like For Employees Of Transcorp Hilton Hotels by DJBIGGY(m): 9:14am On Nov 11, 2022
Cyril009:
Bro how you take run am I stay in Lagos been trying to get eko hotel,no luck....

I swear I no run anything. I just applied and I got an email to come for interview.
Re: What's The Pay Like For Employees Of Transcorp Hilton Hotels by Zanzibar1: 10:19am On Nov 11, 2022
Artistree:

The word is ace not A's
wow i have always been wrong.
i guess its because we only use it in speech and not often times in writing

2 Likes

Re: What's The Pay Like For Employees Of Transcorp Hilton Hotels by Cyril009(m): 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
DJBIGGY:

I swear I no run anything. I just applied and I got an email to come for interview.

ok na best of luck at the interview,a question and a request... did you write their physical address and email or just one and if you don't mind you can take out sensitive parts of it can I see your letter....
Re: What's The Pay Like For Employees Of Transcorp Hilton Hotels by Artistree: 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
Zanzibar1:
wow i have always been wrong.
i guess its because we only use it in speech and not often times in writing
I agree

1 Like

Re: What's The Pay Like For Employees Of Transcorp Hilton Hotels by DJBIGGY(m): 10:27am On Nov 12, 2022
Cyril009:

ok na best of luck at the interview,a question and a request... did you write their physical address and email or just one and if you don't mind you can take out sensitive parts of it can I see your letter....

I saw the Job application on LinkedIn and decided to shoot my shot. It's not like I voluntarily wrote a letter to them.

(1) (Reply)

Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now / Help ! How To Submit A Proposal To The Government Or A Company / Vacancies At Emmanuel New Life International Schools,ikot Ekpene,akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.