Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,037 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now (2004 Views)

Be Sincere With Me, What Will N5000 Do For You Right Now? / The Ten Most Sought-after Skilled Workers In Canada Right Now / Earn Atleast 5k Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by joshuabest09: 11:58am On Feb 09, 2023
It's no secret that life in Nigeria is hard. The economy is struggling and wages are low, leaving many of us scraping by. We all know how it feels to want for something desperately, but not have the means to get it.

Right now, if I were to tell you that I could give you 5000 Naira, what would you do? I'm sure the first thing that comes to mind is all the wonderful things you could do with it. You could buy food, pay bills, or go on a much needed holiday. We all need something that will make us feel like life isn't so hard right now.

Unfortunately, the reality is that 5000 Naira won't be enough to make life in Nigeria any easier. We all know how hard it is to make ends meet, and even with 5000 Naira it's unlikely that you'll be able to make any real changes. It might be enough to tide you over for a few weeks or help you pay a bill, but it won't solve any real problems.

So, I'm asking you to be sincere with me. If I were to give you 5000 Naira right now, what would you do? If you need the money, and have a good reason for wanting it, please message me via WHATSAPP I am looking for 10 people who are honest and sincere in their answers.

No matter how hard life is in Nigeria, I believe in the goodness of people and that we can all help each other get through this together. So I'm asking for 10 people to come forward, be honest, and tell me what 5000 Naira would do for them right now.
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Atanda9778: 11:59am On Feb 09, 2023
As it is now, I will use it to buy foodstuff for the house!
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2023
5 yards Kampala material x 2
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by KELVINXY: 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
I need to fill my gas....it will go a long way

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Lala222: 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
I need it for transport to pick my goods, it would do a lot.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by rottable(m): 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2023
I took a loan to purchase some foodstuff with the intent to pay when I receive my salary. But the loan company are disturbing me seriously, the month has not ended
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Zee0007: 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2023
I need it to give my younger sister in school for upkeep. Hungry want kill her for school. It will go a long way for her biko.
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by joepapilo(m): 12:16pm On Feb 09, 2023
Will be enough to get me foodstuffs to survive till whenever my helper comes, out here I don’t live, I survive cry🤧
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Newfoundlove: 12:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
joshuabest09:
It's no secret that life in Nigeria is hard. The economy is struggling and wages are low, leaving many of us scraping by. We all know how it feels to want for something desperately, but not have the means to get it.

Right now, if I were to tell you that I could give you 5000 Naira, what would you do? I'm sure the first thing that comes to mind is all the wonderful things you could do with it. You could buy food, pay bills, or go on a much needed holiday. We all need something that will make us feel like life isn't so hard right now.

Unfortunately, the reality is that 5000 Naira won't be enough to make life in Nigeria any easier. We all know how hard it is to make ends meet, and even with 5000 Naira it's unlikely that you'll be able to make any real changes. It might be enough to tide you over for a few weeks or help you pay a bill, but it won't solve any real problems.

So, I'm asking you to be sincere with me. If I were to give you 5000 Naira right now, what would you do? If you need the money, and have a good reason for wanting it, please message me via WHATSAPP I am looking for 10 people who are honest and sincere in their answers.

No matter how hard life is in Nigeria, I believe in the goodness of people and that we can all help each other get through this together. So I'm asking for 10 people to come forward, be honest, and tell me what 5000 Naira would do for them right now.

That 5k will buy me some books
Can u help me?
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Rrchrd(m): 12:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
i don't have data to used whatsap,
Pls Sir I need money to buy food
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Busayy23: 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
I need to fill my gas and buy foodstuffs. 5k will go a long way to do that. Kindly pick me Sir.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by ajumsy1(f): 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
What about your WhatsApp contact?
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by kestolove95(m): 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
5k will buy some of my drugs..

Fleming 625mg
Maxmoral Tablet
Acycor Plus nd
Bunto blood tonic
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by SmileDance(f): 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
I will use the 5k to buy foodstuff and toiletries
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by yomi531(m): 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2023
To fill gas and buy foodstuff bro. Naija hard oo. Npower wey I been get hope on never pay us C2 till date. 4 months down the line oo. E no easy bros
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by blaquemyc: 1:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
Na to fill gas 3kg and use whatever is left to buy beans and garri take dey hold body.
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Mnopq: 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
Treatment for my baby measles that bust out from his body due to weather change

0731202047 access bank Yusuf Hussein
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
Na to go buy small phone for my mama wink
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Lucasusoro24: 2:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
If I get the 5k,I’d start the arbitrage business I’ve been seeing on YouTube
I want to engage in arbitrage trading and 5k would go a long way to help me start
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Better1: 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
5k will help me alot to take care of my family

Rice-2k
Oil-1k
Maggi- 800
Beans- 400
Spaghetti- 800

I'm sure this will last us for the whole week
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by thedarkened: 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
Personally, I'm into mini importation business. Meaning we import goods in small quantity depending on our capital from china and resell here in Nigeria.

With 5k with me right now, i will import memory card which is very light in weight and not too expensive from china and resell here in Nigeria, and make my profit.

Their prices over there are cheap and not heavy at all to ship, hence the relatively high return on investment.

Thank you.
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Demonicus: 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
I'll use it for my final year clearance..
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by christianjoy(m): 2:38pm On Feb 09, 2023
Foodstuffs for the weekend
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Angeli90(f): 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
fo
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Berrityga: 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2023
500- Ghana loud
1000- plate of food .
500- transport toh and fro to bolar
2000 - two roads of sex
600- loaf of bread when coming back
200- mineral to take step down the bread
200- airtime to come back online and try my luck for another free 5k.

4 Likes

Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
USE 5K FOR TRANSPORT,DO YOUR OTHER PAYMENT BY ALERT OR APP OR ATM TRANSFERS,NO KWAMS!!!
IF YA BANK ATM NO GET SENSE,YOU GO ANODA BANK WEY GET SENSE WITH FAST ONLINE PAYMENT.STOP COMPLAINING,PRAY FOR BETA NAIJA,OYIBO NO DEY CARRYCASH FOR GHANA MUST GO BAG. NA CRIMINAL BLACKMAN USE AM DEY THIEF THIEF OUR oil sadMONEY IN GOV. angry
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Tokskob2008: 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
That will actually be 4k cos pos will deduct close to 1k as charge.... 4k right now will only get few derica cups of rice and beans with pepper and maybe one Titus fish..
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Knows12(m): 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
It will buy me gas and little food stuff plus tfare.. Thanks
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Jamesmatic(m): 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
Subscription money. Glo ya fada grin
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by 9182736455O1999(m): 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
5k will transport me back home from school. The semester just ended. Still looking for transport undecided
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Generalwoodz(m): 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
Yesterday fat dog ( name of guy) and I were munching potatoes the second only food left in the room. When I say potatoes, I mean it without oil or ingredients.

While we ate yesterday fat dog and I almost at the same time complimented the sugary taste of the potatoes. Every mouth ful tasted as though it was teaspoon of sugar.

So, for a change since I had no choice I decided to go for other food today. Recall I told you potatoe is second only food in the room?

Now what's the first? Garri.

I soaked it in water and allowed to settle only then did I realize there was no sugar.

This happened barely 5 hours ago. I was astonished because I thought I had some sugar left.

I did the only thing I know is presently going through your mind. I boiled some potatoes since I couldn't trash the garri and slized them in mouthful sizes and sat down to lunch.

It's almost 5 pm and I've been eating the food For at least 6 straight hours. Taking garri without sugar is a Herculean task.

It's very very demotivating...

With your help bro I could purchase food stuffs and fix a good meal to eat.
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Geominer: 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Really Discouraged-etb Fresh Gradaute Trainee / Preparing For First Bank / Vacancies @ Tavia Technologies Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.