Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,154 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

At 31, I'm In Love With A Teenager! Help. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / At 31, I'm In Love With A Teenager! Help. (3282 Views)

Man Who Accidentally Tripped And Penetrated A Teenager Cleared Of Rape {photo} / 3 Brothers Gang-Rape A Teenager In Ogun, Record It With Phone (Photo) / Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 31, I'm In Love With A Teenager! Help. by Jayden001(m): 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
I'm 31 and I'm in love with my boss's 17 year old niece. At first I just liked her and we just talk anytime we see. But she became overly friendly and always wanted to visit me in my house. She asked if she could come over for many days which I always carefully decline cos I was just ashamed and scared of moving around with a teenager. I know from all angles that we are not mates but this girl is not buying any of that. She doesn't see anything wrong in dating me! She doesn't know my age too but she doesn't seem to care.

She finally came to my place and we were talking when another lady called me. She got angry afterwards and demanded to know who the phone girl was to me. I told her she's my ex (exact truth though) but she was still acting up. She said she wouldn't say anything because she knows I don't like her. I was confused as to where she was driving at.

Well, after some obvious green lights, I told her I love her and she asked what took me so long to say it. That she's been loving me from day one shocked

I asked her how old she is and she said 17. At that point I knew it wouldn't work considering the age difference. But this girl has left me in my thoughts. She has told her mom about me but I still don't want to show up cos her mom may just flare up why she's dating a grown up man of all people.

Her uncle, my boss doesn't know about it either and I don't think I will ever have the gut to tell him about it. She's doesn't even care about what anyone might say. Said I should forget about her uncle that he's not the one to chose a husband for her.

She's pushing for some medical compatibility test right now. Like I don't know how to handle the whole stuff.

I love her so much. The only problem I see here is the age difference.
I'm just afraid; what will her people say of me.
Her uncle is a nice person though and he may not have any problem with it; her mum too

But, I'm just afraid cos I hate insults
What do u guys think?

1 Like

Re: At 31, I'm In Love With A Teenager! Help. by madridguy(m): 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
Best of luck.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 31, I'm In Love With A Teenager! Help. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
How i wish i can see your pictures to confirm grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 31, I'm In Love With A Teenager! Help. by Jayden001(m): 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
Pretti5:
How i wish i can see your pictures to confirm grin
Confirm what please?
Re: At 31, I'm In Love With A Teenager! Help. by VeryWickedGoat: 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
Romance section should be renamed Fiction section.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 31, I'm In Love With A Teenager! Help. by Righthussle: 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
No worry, na prison go reset that your brain .

2 Likes

Re: At 31, I'm In Love With A Teenager! Help. by VEXT: 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
Come north , come see 60 years old man dey marry 14 years old girl...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 31, I'm In Love With A Teenager! Help. by VEXT: 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
Righthussle:
No worry, na prison go reset that your brain .

prison for what? Mk dem go arrest those people for North..
Re: At 31, I'm In Love With A Teenager! Help. by Jayden001(m): 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
VEXT:
Come north , come see 60 years old man dey marry 14 years old girl...

shocked
The girl doesn't look her age, I thought she was 21 or so
Re: At 31, I'm In Love With A Teenager! Help. by Shalommy(f): 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
Op, you've your plans already, so carry it out and give us feedback when you're done. Chaii
Re: At 31, I'm In Love With A Teenager! Help. by felixzo1(m): 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2022
If your intentions are genuine, make her understand she has to be a little more patient. She may not be in love , a strong crush that will pass. 18 years is not far off. You can legally marry her in Court. Traditionally 17 year is ripe for marriage. In the north is normal, And with most African cultures .but no spoil person daughter if you are not sincere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 31, I'm In Love With A Teenager! Help. by felixzo1(m): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
felixzo1:
If your intentions are genuine, make her understand she has to be a little more patient. She may not be in love , a strong crush that will pass. 18 years is not far off. You can legally marry her in Court. Traditionally 17 year is ripe for marriage. In the north is normal. And with most African cultures.
Re: At 31, I'm In Love With A Teenager! Help. by siofra(f): 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
Thank God I didn't marry the person I thought I was in love with at 17 grin it would have been a disaster.

She's just 17, her blood is hot, her hormones are raging. If you guys love each other very much as you claim, waiting for two or three more years will not be an issue.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At 31, I'm In Love With A Teenager! Help. by Jayden001(m): 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
felixzo1:
If your intentions are genuine, make her understand she has to be a little more patient. She may not be in love , a strong crush that will pass. 18 years is not far off. You can legally marry her in Court. Traditionally 17 year is ripe for marriage. In the north is normal, And with most African cultures .but no spoil person daughter if you are not sincere

She's in 100L now. So no marriage for now until after 4 years. The issue for me is just that age difference.
Re: At 31, I'm In Love With A Teenager! Help. by dawnomike(m): 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
Jayden001:
I'm 31 and I'm in love with my boss's 17 year old niece. At first I just liked her and we just talk anytime we see. But she became overly friendly and always wanted to visit me in my house. She asked if she could come over for many days which I always carefully decline cos I was just ashamed and scared of moving around with a teenager. I know from all angles that we are not mates but this girl is not buying any of that. She doesn't see anything wrong in dating me! She doesn't know my age too but she doesn't seem to care.

She finally came to my place and we were talking when another lady called me. She got angry afterwards and demanded to know who the phone girl was to me. I told her she's my ex (exact truth though) but she was still acting up. She said she wouldn't say anything because she knows I don't like her. I was confused as to where she was driving at.

Well, after some obvious green lights, I told her I love her and she asked what took me so long to say it. That she's been loving me from day one shocked

I asked her how old she is and she said 17. At that point I knew it wouldn't work considering the age difference. But this girl has left me in my thoughts. She has told her mom about me but I still don't want to show up cos her mom may just flare up why she's dating a grown up man of all people.

Her uncle, my boss doesn't know about it either and I don't think I will ever have the gut to tell him about it. She's doesn't even care about what anyone might say. Said I should forget about her uncle that he's not the one to chose a husband for her.

She's pushing for some medical compatibility test right now. Like I don't know how to handle the whole stuff.

I love her so much. The only problem I see here is the age difference.
I'm just afraid; what will her people say of me.
Her uncle is a nice person though and he may not have any problem with it; her mum too

But, I'm just afraid cos I hate insults
What do u guys think?
Tell her to calm down and take it slow till she is 19
Re: At 31, I'm In Love With A Teenager! Help. by Figger(m): 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
No wonder this topic was created in the crime section.

9 Likes

Re: At 31, I'm In Love With A Teenager! Help. by CanineOfJackal: 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
How a 31 year old opens his dirty mouth that he is in love with a 1u year old?

Shame on you.

You are a pedophile and a psychopath who enjoys cradle sex.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 31, I'm In Love With A Teenager! Help. by Mercury12(m): 11:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lol
Those small girls wey no dey hear word. Dem go put u for trouble o.

Don't be a sissy. If at all you should have anything to do with her wait till she is 18 or 19 ( tell her) and she being your boss niece I would advice you stop her from coming to your house. If you still love to keep your job lol cheesy

Do this carefully though cause it could backfire to some emotional outburst from her because all these small girls daydream about love alot.

But you older u should know how to outsmart her and carefully slow things down. Use your head because your write up is quite pathetic. It seams you as man can't get a grip of your emotions lol

4 Likes

Re: At 31, I'm In Love With A Teenager! Help. by Jameszinchenkov: 11:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
Mumu
Your mate Dey make money
You Dey Mumu
You go soon reach 40

1 Like

Re: At 31, I'm In Love With A Teenager! Help. by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:01am On Nov 11, 2022
You said she doesn't care what anyone says, so you expect a girl of 17yrs to think properly? What's the medical tests for? I bet it's HIV tests, you both want to have sexx? Pedophile*. Of all the ladies you slept... with in your life, you have finally picked out a small girl to ruin'. Poverty is about to make an innocent girl to be SOLD OUT in marriage. Instead of advising her like an uncle, instead of allowing her grow with her age mates and live her youthful age. Allow her to go to the university and spend one year, then if she returns to you, you can then conclude that an old*man like you is her spek.
Re: At 31, I'm In Love With A Teenager! Help. by Gadafii: 12:10am On Nov 11, 2022
Have you told her you could do times in prison if your caught with her in the wrong light, which you can’t escape from

I like it that she’s pushing for medical compatibility, she not a complete idiot after all

Na adolescent traits she dey display, younger girls now adays want to be seen with older men or men if higer status in the society, just to feel like a big girl, she doesn’t care about education or learning trades, make she just meet one Pablo or Alhaji that will fund her lifestyle. If you date this type of girl, wahala Dey for you because she see someone bigger than you, she flew, the Pusey is for the highest bidder, kindly tell her it’s wrong you can’t be with her now, don’t be surprised if you give into her advances and she successfully bleeps you, her eyes go clear later and no longer fancy you

Find a way to talk to that your boss about this also, man to man. No assume say he doesn’t have problems with it, if matter sup, he go deny you,

1 Like

Re: At 31, I'm In Love With A Teenager! Help. by techWriter1: 12:13am On Nov 11, 2022
adventure subsections should be renamed Fiction subsections
Re: At 31, I'm In Love With A Teenager! Help. by eventainment(m): 12:25am On Nov 11, 2022
You can't date her. Know this and know peace. If you want to date her it has to be coded cause she is still under aged... If you think you truly love her. Wait till she is in school then make moves when she is about to graduate i.e marriage proposals but before that time one of you will already be tired... So back to: you can't date her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 31, I'm In Love With A Teenager! Help. by BigYash: 12:26am On Nov 11, 2022
Op where you dey buy weed? Ask buggyman where him dey buy correct weed,cux this your supplier dey mix him own with kerosine,that's why you no dey reason well again.. What nonesense!

2 Likes

Re: At 31, I'm In Love With A Teenager! Help. by akwesenana: 2:09am On Nov 11, 2022
Jayden001:

She's in 100L now. So no marriage for now until after 4 years. The issue for me is just that age difference.
You no get stress boss.
By the time she finishes 400, she no go dey greet you sef.
Try chop the coochie though. cool

1 Like

Re: At 31, I'm In Love With A Teenager! Help. by irunoko(m): 2:50am On Nov 11, 2022
You're a pedophile

1 Like

Re: At 31, I'm In Love With A Teenager! Help. by Igbodicool(m): 4:04am On Nov 11, 2022
Are you a moslem?

Because I want to find out something.
Re: At 31, I'm In Love With A Teenager! Help. by Kingsmm55: 5:49am On Nov 11, 2022
Just make sure u have PJ mask...tom and jerry...danger mouse cartoons in your house....you have gotten yourself a juvenile delinquent guest.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 31, I'm In Love With A Teenager! Help. by francisbarrack(m): 6:14am On Nov 11, 2022
Op what's d age difference between you too? Ur story might b a cook up one Sha coz it is a crime here to date an underage girl, what of if she accused of rape? What's her educational background? U should educate her n act like a man. She still ve a long way ahead of her.
Re: At 31, I'm In Love With A Teenager! Help. by felixzo1(m): 6:46am On Nov 11, 2022
francisbarrack:
Op what's d age difference between you too? Ur story might b a cook up one Sha coz it is a crime here to date an underage girl, what of if she accused of rape? What's her educational background? U should educate her n act like a man. She still ve a long way ahead of her.
a crime in which country to marry a lady less than 18 maybe USA and and first world countries. not Nigeria.
Re: At 31, I'm In Love With A Teenager! Help. by felixzo1(m): 6:59am On Nov 11, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
You said she doesn't care what anyone says, so you expect a girl of 17yrs to think properly? What's the medical tests for? I bet it's HIV tests, you both want to have sexx? Pedophile*. Of all the ladies you slept... with in your life, you have finally picked out a small girl to ruin'. Poverty is about to make an innocent girl to be SOLD OUT in marriage. Instead of advising her like an uncle, instead of allowing her grow with her age mates and live her youthful age. Allow her to go to the university and spend one year, then if she returns to you, you can then conclude that an old*man like you is her spek.
we have double standard here, they girl could be thinking of marriage and medical test could mean genotype comparability. some people want to marry Early not sleeping with different men up and down in the name of growing up.I understand at 17 she is too young to be rushing into things.the age gap is nothing most ladies marry men 10 years and above older, I can give you a lot of examples of even celebrities that married at18 to men 10 years older.( Kim kardashian married at 19 to a man of 29)KANU was 36 and married a girl of 18 then .poverty is not always the case, some want to start a family early , some are focused and know what they want from life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Punish A Transport Scam Girl / They Open His Fore Head Removed All The Brain - Blackaxe Vs Vikings Benin PHOTOS / People React As Black Man Resist Arrest, Beat Up Four Cops(Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.