Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) (34119 Views)

Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. / Rotimi Akeredolu Weeps As He Visits Scene Of Owo Bandit Attack (Photos) / Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by Kingsmeal: 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
MelesZanawi:
Abia to Anambra is less than Challenge to Lautech within Oyo State. Peter Obi moved from Abia to Anambra in 1 day and his Obidient pigs are asking where he got the energy from.

All these Kanu's slaves supporting Obidient won't kee person.

Drugnubu Supporter, where is your shaky shaky daddy?

Campaign started since 28th September oo

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by MossLuv: 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
My incoming president is like a spirit. He appears at every important scenario immediately

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by mediclife1987(m): 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
successmatters:
Where does Peter Obi get his energy from?

This man is totally abnormal.

Abia in the morning
Onitsha in the afternoon
Benin in the evening

This man may be in maiduguri by midnight grin

I will vote for a team that have the energy to solve the problems in Nigeria.

I will vote for Peter Obi.

You'll only be voting for DESPERATION

DESPERATION AT IT'S PEAK.

Zeal without Knowledge/Skill Proverbs 19:2

Not good enough for Nigeria.

I prefer a Franklin D. Roosevelt on a wheel chair that brought Japan to it's heels than a standing Donald Trump with only mouth bit nothing to show for it...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by Unrated900(m): 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
Peter Obi for president

Lol

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by warlordd(m): 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
Naira20:
Wow
Is that why Soludo is envious of him? I thought the Governor should be doing this.
Soludo wake up o...the foundation has been laid already
Soludo is far better than Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by backtovillage: 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
On top this waka waka Asiwaju will retire him back to Lagos where he lives

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
get your PVCs ready.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by doneback04: 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
That how Jesus was moving from place to place and healings all those that was oppressed,

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by DonMavin: 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
He should be given a chance to make a difference. We only hope and pray these old political big wings don't do the unthinkable. And we also pray he doesn't disappoint us if given a chance.

This is the opportunity Nigeria has to show the world that the people have a voice and not just politicians that feel the country and their party is their birth right.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by max57: 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
Peter Obi na man,he was at papa Ayo birthday celebration this evening @ WLBC Warri,.. this man na presidential material.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by Kingsmeal: 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Lol, this man has not even make half of the visits that Tinubu have made since he started running for the office, yet these brainwashed IPOB Zombidients says he's not healthy grin
Confused clowns.

Your Push and start Tinubu or who?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by friday2011(m): 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
mrvitalis:

Successfully marrying an akwa ibom woman for over 30 years is enough training for Peter Obi

Who no get strength they marry from akwa ibom ?

May violent research not kill you...6 bottles of trophy for you my darling. You sabi wósóp.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by Jeffy1206(m): 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Even all of urchins and their Push and Start presidential candidate cannot do this tongue
push and start grin cheesy cheesy bro you wicked grin
Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by blowjob: 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
PETER,GOD OF TRUTH,WISDOM AND JUSTICE BLESS YOU..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by MossLuv: 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
This really motivational! The good Lord is his strength. May God give you all the enablement to continue fighting until you rescue our nation ���
Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lamba!!! Was he trecking? Feb 23 is here.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by tyinfinity: 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
The first president of online republic of Biafra
Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by saxby(f): 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
President material
Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by Akmahoghany: 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
NEIGHBOUR:
Lamba!!! Was he trecking? Feb 23 is here.

Don't mind dem, making noise out of nothing. Una eye go soon clear, the ,60 something years old man that you guys are parading as Youth.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by Jnrprince1(m): 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
Which one be energy did he trek there
Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by Benwallt(m): 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
Traits of a desperate man
Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by saintrow1: 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
successmatters:

Tinubu has been carried around 4 states only grin

The people carrying him about are tired already grin

that is not tinubu, stop expressing your bitterness here.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by CUMIN: 10:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lionnation:
Does he do drugs, even me as young as I am I don't the energy this man has

His father was a drug lord.

He was drown because of a bad deal.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by hardon1(m): 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
This man dey Waka sha... He can be in 3 different axis of the country in one day

Kudos to his time and energy
Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by Naz34(m): 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lol. This people . Una just dey make person laugh with this una mode of campaign. Very funny and by fire by force kinda modus operandi . Lol.
Una obi no go smell that aso rock seat wey Buhari wan get up for Tinubu o.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by NwokoloOwa: 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
He won't still give shishi
Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by Ebenco84: 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
As he donating money for them?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by Uniquekriss(m): 10:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
RoyalBlu:
"Welcome to Benin City Your Excellency.

Tomorrow is almost here.

We're ready!!!
yes o, very ready, we'll meet him at Baptist ground, TV road tomorrow.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by Alkapalexis: 10:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
MelesZanawi:
Abia to Anambra is less than Challenge to Lautech within Oyo State. Peter Obi moved from Abia to Anambra in 1 day and his Obidient pigs are asking where he got the energy from.

All these Kanu's slaves supporting Obidient won't kee person.

Its like u and ur Tinubu and Atiku masters are going crazy i wont blame u for ur insolence because anybody way day follow apes na monkey dem be to understand simple thing,

if ur so called candidate go fit leave their rally moment just to cm stress their already stolen bones to go reach out to the devastated

see guy wise up oh make we no leave u behind
Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by MelesZanawi: 11:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
Alkapalexis:
Its like u and ur Tinubu and Atiku masters are going crazy i wont blame u for ur insolence because anybody way day follow apes na monkey dem be to understand simple thing,

if ur so called candidate go fit leave their rally moment just to cm stress their already stolen bones to go reach out to the devastated

see guy wise up oh make we no leave u behind

See this mumu slave wey no fit comot on Mondays. Abeg, carry your akpu empty head comot here.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by PeterObi4LP: 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
The truth is that Peter Obi is too pure to be President. I can't just help but keep admiring him over my uncle Tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by Alkapalexis: 11:10pm On Nov 10, 2022
MelesZanawi:

See this mumu slave wey no fit comot on Mondays. Abeg, carry your akpu empty head comot here.
na una type them suppose to day carry go mental asylum because both ur actions and statements are all insane, i no no how much them they even pay u to the mumu for them like this,

i will still repeat realise ur stupidity before it is too late

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari's Foreign Trips As At February 28, 2016 (map) / Akala Tears Ballot Papers At PDP South-west Congress / Roads Jimi Agabaje Listed He Would Fix In Lagos, Lagos APC Has Started Fixing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.