Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) (34120 Views)

Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. / Rotimi Akeredolu Weeps As He Visits Scene Of Owo Bandit Attack (Photos) / Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:23am On Nov 11, 2022
ufuosman:
Incoming presido
He's the exact type of man, Nigeria needs as president.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:24am On Nov 11, 2022
successmatters:
Where does Peter Obi get his energy from?

This man is totally abnormal.

Abia in the morning
Onitsha in the afternoon
Benin in the evening

This man may be in maiduguri by midnight grin

I will vote for a team that have the energy to solve the problems in Nigeria.

I will vote for Peter Obi.
Exactly.We need this man as president.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by ludd2018: 6:32am On Nov 11, 2022
This is quite presidential . Peter really understands the leadership role . Highly committed . He has no match

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:32am On Nov 11, 2022
Lionnation:
Does he do drugs, even me as young as I am I don't the energy this man has

Don't let them fool you about drugs or glorify it.

Drugs rather sap your energy. Drug addicts are always weak looking like "quarter to quench".

It's the purest people that have resilience and natural strength.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by sukar886: 6:37am On Nov 11, 2022
This man energy no be here, me as a young guy no fit do am
Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:38am On Nov 11, 2022
MelesZanawi:
Abia to Anambra is less than Challenge to Lautech within Oyo State. Peter Obi moved from Abia to Anambra in 1 day and his Obidient pigs are asking where he got the energy from.

All these Kanu's slaves supporting Obidient won't kee person.

Wednesday= Benue
Thursday= Abia And Anambra
Friday= Edo.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:39am On Nov 11, 2022
MelesZanawi:
Abia to Anambra is less than Challenge to Lautech within Oyo State. Peter Obi moved from Abia to Anambra in 1 day and his Obidient pigs are asking where he got the energy from.

Who is this one? He was at Aba.

Aba to Onitsha is three hours by road. You just sit in SW and type.

Can your candidate be in UK on Tuesday, Abuja Tuesday, Benue Wednesday, Aba Thursday, Onitsha Thursday and Benin Friday ??

Better canvass your whole kindred to vote LP. This is how Nigeria needs to function. Where a Security Minister can be at the scene of a disaster in three hours maximum.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by luluosas(m): 6:43am On Nov 11, 2022
The incoming President Peter Obi. God is on your side
Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by MelesZanawi: 6:48am On Nov 11, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

Who is this one? He was at Aba.

Aba to Onitsha is three hours by road. You just sit in SW and type.

Can your candidate be in UK on Tuesday, Abuja Tuesday, Benue Wednesday, Aba Thursday, Onitsha Thursday and Benin Friday ??

Better canvass your whole kindred to vote LP. This is how Nigeria needs to function. Where a Security Minister can be at the scene of a disaster in three hours maximum.

The entire SE is very small. You can do all states in a day. 3 hours of Aba to Onitsha, you see it as a miracle because you are not exposed. Very local igbotic thing. From some locations to others within Ondo state is 4 hours.
Look at Obi's Anambra, look at Tinubu's Lagos. It is an insult for you to tell me to vote Obi.
I doubt if you have ever tasted good governance in your entire life. If you have, you won't ask me to vote an idiot who has no legacy projects in his name. Can you compare Obi to an Umahi or Sullivan?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 7:28am On Nov 11, 2022
SHINJA:

You guys and tribalism.... shocked shocked
How's that tribalism ?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by byteem: 7:32am On Nov 11, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Note

Obi is in Benin City after leaving Onitsha. His flight landed at the Benin Airport just some minutes ago. Pictures from the scene are quite dark to be uploaded online. This man energy better pass kante

Give it to his protocal and his team .. they are sound planners .. thats how it should be not one meeting one week rest like some expired desperados
Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by Slic1: 7:38am On Nov 11, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Note

Obi is in Benin City after leaving Onitsha. His flight landed at the Benin Airport just some minutes ago. Pictures from the scene are quite dark to be uploaded online. This man energy better pass kante

We need a president that will be proactive not another one that will be unaware of things happening in his country. Even when aware is too weak to respond.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by byteem: 7:43am On Nov 11, 2022
MelesZanawi:

The entire SE is very small. You can do all states in a day. 3 hours of Aba to Onitsha, you see it as a miracle because you are not exposed. Very local igbotic thing. From some locations to others within Ondo state is 4 hours.
Look at Obi's Anambra, look at Tinubu's Lagos. It is an insult for you to tell me to vote Obi.
I doubt if you have ever tasted good governance in your entire life. If you have, you won't ask me to vote an idiot who has no legacy projects in his name. Can you compare Obi to an Umahi or Sullivan?

Thunder fire that your mouth calling lagos Tinubu lagos.. do you have a brain .. where dem born u .. what do u know about lagos..if u are talking about lagos let me guide you on the men that made lagos its an insult to the sensitivities of real lagosians to say tinubu's lagos.. Mobolaji Johnson, Lateef Jakande, Buba Marwa, Raji Fashola , and Ambode.do u know that by now 4th mainland bridge would have been nearing completion, are u aware that a bridge linking Epe to ondo would have been completed behind lekki free trade zone . Do u know that the so called lekki free trade zone is owned by the chinese its information in public domain just search .. and by proxy .. Yes tinubu contributed his part but does not own lagos ..great men contributed their own immense quota to the ongoing project called lagos and as much as they did none of them owns lagos.. tinubu couldnt even renovate a simple 20km existing road from bonny camp to lekki phase 2 in 8 years ..made us go through hell till fashola saved us
las las set up us lcc which as an spv which is now private property.. have u thot to find out about the court cases on the proxy ownership of alhabeta now being settled out of court . The so called lagos masterplan was designed by mobolaji johnson.. and implemented by jakande and adopted by tinubu as his plan .. have u looked around lagos.. jakande did more in 4 years for lagos than tinubu could do in a lifetime.. even Ambode did way more in 4 years than tinubu did in 8 years ..how old were u when marwa was governor ..please if u dont know ask and dont come here and spew thrash cause of 50k monthly stipend you are paid to play the role of online influencer.. what can that even buy you .. are u not tired of suffering .. can u say that one man owns kano considering its rich history and heritage thats exactly how it is to say one man owns lagos.. that he has held lagos hostage for close to 2 decades does not mean he owns lagos.... dude grow a brain please..
Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by asanausana91: 7:47am On Nov 11, 2022
Fire that happened since after how many days back? The mumu is busy gallivanting instead of him to go and see how his people are suffering.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by wolesmile(m): 7:57am On Nov 11, 2022
Even before opening the thread, i know he'll put on his usual black 'regalia.'
Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by successmatters(m): 7:57am On Nov 11, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Lol.

Wetin this one dey talk...

Oga, millions of Naija business people dey run Kano to Lagos to Onitsha to Port Harcourt to Sokoto and Maiduguri back to back via road sef....

This one na talk? No be plane dey carry Obi? Wetin you go come talk of traders wey dey crisscross the length and breadth of Naija in a matter of days by road?

Can Atiku or Tinubu do this?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by CoolAmbience(m): 11:31am On Nov 11, 2022
successmatters:

Can Atiku or Tinubu do this?

Lol

Tinubu has done much more.

Do a research on his itinerary.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by Engr1(m): 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
Man Of The People.....
I hail you sir........
Keep it up sir.
God Bless you real good!

Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by goodheart01: 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Note

The man dey take TM and Red Bull

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by goodheart01: 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Mugu! U must find a way to discredit PO. He will remain your worst nightmare.... Can Atiku and Tinubu do what he does?? I’m sure they’ll collapse from exhaustion.

We want virile leaders and not dead crops
Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by MelesZanawi: 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
goodheart01:

Mugu! U must find a way to discredit PO. He will remain your worst nightmare.... Can Atiku and Tinubu do what he does?? I’m sure they’ll collapse from exhaustion.

We want virile leaders and not dead crops

If we need a labourer, we will call Peter Obi. When we need a President, we will call Tinubu.

What did Obi achieve in Anambra?
Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
I swear to God almighty peter obi is just something else you hate him or like makes no different dude is awesome and will be our president

How is that possible? Peter obi can never be the president of this country......can Peter obi win in any southwest states? He might win in benue and plateau in the north.....
Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
Sleekfingers:

How is that possible? Peter obi can never be the president of this country......can Peter obi win in any southwest states? He might win in benue and plateau in the north.....
till we get there just chill
Re: Peter Obi Visits Scene Of The Fire Incident At Onitsha Market (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
till we get there just chill

Okay na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akala Tears Ballot Papers At PDP South-west Congress / President Buhari's Foreign Trips As At February 28, 2016 (map) / Roads Jimi Agabaje Listed He Would Fix In Lagos, Lagos APC Has Started Fixing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.