Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

ALX Colleague In Enugu.... - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / ALX Colleague In Enugu.... (642 Views)

I Just Quit ALX Programme / ALX Virtual Assistant Program / My Software Engineering Journey In ALX Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ALX Colleague In Enugu.... by Ribenny(m): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
So I just enrolled for the ALX full stack software engineering program and I stay in Enugu. I kind of feel a study buddy would be helpful (we don't have to be studying in the same place physically) as the program is quite tidious and a partner would be of great measure....if you're currently in Enugu and enrolled for the program as well, feel free to hit me up. 09040003140

Re: ALX Colleague In Enugu.... by dawnomike(m): 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ribenny:
So I just enrolled for the ALX full stack software engineering program and I stay in Enugu. I kind of feel a study buddy would be helpful (we don't have to be studying in the same place physically) as the program is quite tidious and a partner would be of great measure....if you're currently in Enugu and enrolled for the program as well, feel free to hit me up. 09040003140
Give it all you can... It is worth it.
I am rpunding up with my own ALX VA program and it has been worth it
Re: ALX Colleague In Enugu.... by Ribenny(m): 11:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
dawnomike:
Give it all you can... It is worth it.
I am rpunding up with my own ALX VA program and it has been worth it

Thanks bro...very first piece of encouragement so far!! Will do!
Re: ALX Colleague In Enugu.... by ArcFresky(m): 4:14am On Nov 12, 2022
Ribenny:

Thanks bro...very first piece of encouragement so far!! Will do!
Hello,
Can we work together on this journey?
I am on slack and part of the november journey.
We can communicate on slack
Re: ALX Colleague In Enugu.... by Ribenny(m): 10:37am On Nov 12, 2022
ArcFresky:

Hello,
Can we work together on this journey?
I am on slack and part of the november journey.
We can communicate on slack

Hi. Feel free to contact me...will be glad to have you as a study partner. (My number is in my post)

1 Like

Re: ALX Colleague In Enugu.... by ArcFresky(m): 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ribenny:

Hi. Feel free to contact me...will be glad to have you as a study partner. (My number is in my post)

Whats your name on the ALX app?

(1) (Reply)

Jmenubar In Java / Q300-so How Much Do You Know? / Programmer Roomate Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.