Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Soludo: Peter Obi’s Alleged Investment In Anambra Is Worth Nothing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: Peter Obi’s Alleged Investment In Anambra Is Worth Nothing (24936 Views)

How Soludo, Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Ubah, Ekwunife Shaped Anambra Politics In 2023 / Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win / Soludo Debunks Claims That Peter Obi’s $20M Investment in Anambra Is Worth $100M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi’s Alleged Investment In Anambra Is Worth Nothing by omoeso(m): 7:23am On Nov 11, 2022
post=118287676:

Who do we blame Peter Obi or APC government that Nigeria stock market nose diving since they came into power

Under Peter Obi administration he attracted SABMiller, Orient Petroleum, Orenge drugs, Tiger Food, Stine rice, Innoson vehicle manufacturing, Eastern Distilleries, Tummy Tummy noodles and so many others these companies pay the biggest tax to Anambra State Government also employed thousands of Nigerians

Shut up and think before writing. So other companies still running in Nigeria are under Ghana stock market abi?

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi’s Alleged Investment In Anambra Is Worth Nothing by Ckonnet: 7:23am On Nov 11, 2022
Righthussle:
Na for this bear market you want the investment to worth something.

Soludo is a pure sadist, take it from me and might end up being a curse to Anambra.
Bear market wey stocks like Facebook lost almost 70% of their values. My happiness is that he admitted that their was an investment.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi’s Alleged Investment In Anambra Is Worth Nothing by pat077: 7:24am On Nov 11, 2022
Haters everywhere.
Re: Soludo: Peter Obi’s Alleged Investment In Anambra Is Worth Nothing by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:25am On Nov 11, 2022
omoeso:

Shut up and think before writing. So other companies still running in Nigeria are under Ghana stock market abi?

O
D
E
The are all running below due to depreciation of naira

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi’s Alleged Investment In Anambra Is Worth Nothing by MelesZanawi: 7:25am On Nov 11, 2022
ZUBY77:

Speak English . Illiterate

I typed, I didn't speak. You dumb slave.
Re: Soludo: Peter Obi’s Alleged Investment In Anambra Is Worth Nothing by sirray001: 7:26am On Nov 11, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
It shall never be well with Peter Pandora Obituary iseeeeeeeeee
if APC succeeded to rig this coming election and Tinubu becomes the president, Nigeria will be doom. Remember my words when the time comes. Pls don't come here and lament. Thanks
Re: Soludo: Peter Obi’s Alleged Investment In Anambra Is Worth Nothing by Freebills12: 7:26am On Nov 11, 2022
Does it mean that we Nigerians are stupid! How on earth are we blaming Obi for investing in Anambra state! Are we not supposed to be calling on APC govt that killed the economy! $1 is now #875, we are not perturbed but are blaming someone for investing state's fund instead of looting them. Shame on you. I pray that God will pay you back with this kind of coin.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi’s Alleged Investment In Anambra Is Worth Nothing by SeunNotOwner: 7:26am On Nov 11, 2022
PointZerom:
smiley
This is OBI'S handover report, let Soludo come and debunk it. It is in the public.

The amount spent on Investment does not matter as much as the profits gains from such investment.
How much is the dividend or profit made by Anambra state since the day of investment.
Re: Soludo: Peter Obi’s Alleged Investment In Anambra Is Worth Nothing by Blue3k(m): 7:28am On Nov 11, 2022
He should release financial statements as well. Most people here aren't smart enough to ask for that. A larger set people are smart enough to ask why this isn't already publicly available information. What is there to argue about when nobody presents proof of anything?
Re: Soludo: Peter Obi’s Alleged Investment In Anambra Is Worth Nothing by Relaxnrethink: 7:28am On Nov 11, 2022
It is left for Willie Obiano (Obi's successor) to give statistics of Peter Obi's governance.

Any mismanagement Soludo witnessed came from Obiano's failure not Peter Obi.
Nigeria govt and EFCC knows politicians more than you, why do they skip Peter Obi and started chasing Obiano around?

PDP/APC agents of destruction trying harder to stain Peter Obi but man is stainless from day one.
Re: Soludo: Peter Obi’s Alleged Investment In Anambra Is Worth Nothing by inoki247: 7:30am On Nov 11, 2022
Johncarlo07:

Ur a fool. Soludo nva said anything derogatory concerning Obi, he only let out his opinion concerning d investment in question. Which was caused by d fallen value of d Naira.

Dangote was worth 24billion dollars pre 2015, now he is only worth 12 billion. Soo who in his right senses will blame Obi for investing ?

Agbadorians will do beta to tell us wat Tinubu did in his 8 years as governor. Nd show us any of dose projects still standing today. Not Eko Atlantic nd co Wich we all knw are private sector funded projects.

Instead d man was busy selling drugs wit d state money nd left humongous debts wen leaving.

Agbadorians nd deir propensities towards senselessness.

When they say you Obi surpporter are daft you will never agree how can you compare Dangote that's building a refinery and needs alot of money still worth how much he has when he was not building the refinery.....

You people are always looking for a way to justify your lord stupidity nobody is perfect buh u want us to believe Obi too perfect...

Anybody can make an investment error no be all investment will work so why're you guys trying to twist it when he made investment error......

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi’s Alleged Investment In Anambra Is Worth Nothing by israel90: 7:31am On Nov 11, 2022
LILTJAY:
OBIora is a liar and fool. grin grin
he won't use his two eyes to see aso rock, talk more of inhaling the oxygen there, talk more of now becoming president. grin grin
OBIora will only rule biafra because he is not fit to rule Nigeria. tongue

ShortIGBOman cheesy cheesy
And biadra will be better than these shithole where cows are more valuable than human beings.A place where drug lords aspires to be president.A place where tout controls there transport system line.
Re: Soludo: Peter Obi’s Alleged Investment In Anambra Is Worth Nothing by Teddyyo(m): 7:32am On Nov 11, 2022
The good thing is that he invested regardless of it's worth.
Let's see what he Soludo will be investing.

No matter how bad u guys intends to paint OBI, we remain Obidient ��
Re: Soludo: Peter Obi’s Alleged Investment In Anambra Is Worth Nothing by Satazaa: 7:34am On Nov 11, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Soludo is a useless disgrace to some of us that made him a CBN governor.

We will deal with him in our way.

We definitely shall punish that foolish thing that talks without his senses.
this is the problem with the obi supporters, in politics you persuade, convince, pitch your superior argument, apeal to the free will of the voter but these guys keep dishing treats and mindless abuses which is counterproductive and never gets you anywhere, I am a voter patiently waiting for the candidate that will win me over and I am just sick and tired of the street urchin tactics of this obi supporters of either our way or the highway, this OP want to deal with Soludo one of the most brilliant mind that not only ndigbo has produced but Nigeria as well and whom I secretly hoped should be in this place obi currently occupies, so please listen to what Soludo has said and only deal with him after you carefully verifies his statement with hard evidence so you can now deal with him if he has lied undecided

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi’s Alleged Investment In Anambra Is Worth Nothing by Masterito(m): 7:35am On Nov 11, 2022
Guy you are very intelligent. Gullible Nigerians doesn't know how investment works.
Righthussle:
Na for this bear market you want the investment to worth something.
Re: Soludo: Peter Obi’s Alleged Investment In Anambra Is Worth Nothing by Yankee101: 7:35am On Nov 11, 2022
Dem don finish obi

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi’s Alleged Investment In Anambra Is Worth Nothing by Igboslayer: 7:35am On Nov 11, 2022
Obi did develop Awka the worst state capita in Nigeria and some zombies want him to develop Nigeria, no be juju be dat

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi’s Alleged Investment In Anambra Is Worth Nothing by Masterito(m): 7:37am On Nov 11, 2022
Have sense please. So you know how investment works? This is bear market. Stocks and investment are down. Please go get some education. Soludo should also tell us why they are down. He should tell us the worth of investment when Obi left it to them to manage.
Satazaa:
this is the problem with the obi supporters, in politics you persuade, convince, pitch your superior argument, apeal to the free will of the voter but these guys keep dishing treats and mindless abuses which is counterproductive and never gets you anywhere, I am a voter patiently waiting for the candidate that will win me over and I am just sick and tired of the street urchin tactics of this obi supporters of either our way or the highway, this OP want to deal with Soludo one of the most brilliant mind that not only ndigbo has produced but Nigeria as well and whom I secretly hoped should be in this place obi currently occupies, so please listen to what Soludo has said and only deal with him after you carefully verifies his statement with hard evidence so you can now deal with him if he has lied undecided
Re: Soludo: Peter Obi’s Alleged Investment In Anambra Is Worth Nothing by wwwihy: 7:38am On Nov 11, 2022
grin

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi’s Alleged Investment In Anambra Is Worth Nothing by Sltp: 7:43am On Nov 11, 2022
festacman:
Enthroning a new political order is good but the truth is that infrastructure wise, Peter Obi failed Anambra State people. Saving money for a State that was in dire needs of infrastructure was dumb to say the least. The throwback tweets of some of current Peter Obi supporters from Anambra State who bitterly critized Peter Obi at that time for his failings were the reflection of the truth.

But in the spirit of "onuru ube nwanne agba n'oso", we move.
Before Obi came in, Onitsha was filled with touts and everywhere was smelly, I was surprised when I went to Onitsha after so many years and saw everywhere clean with lots of new infrastructure during Obi's tenure
Re: Soludo: Peter Obi’s Alleged Investment In Anambra Is Worth Nothing by Abassmt: 7:43am On Nov 11, 2022
Johncarlo07:

Ur a fool. Soludo nva said anything derogatory concerning Obi, he only let out his opinion concerning d investment in question. Which was caused by d fallen value of d Naira.

Dangote was worth 24billion dollars pre 2015, now he is only worth 12 billion. Soo who in his right senses will blame Obi for investing ?

Agbadorians will do beta to tell us wat Tinubu did in his 8 years as governor. Nd show us any of dose projects still standing today. Not Eko Atlantic nd co Wich we all knw are private sector funded projects.

Instead d man was busy selling drugs wit d state money nd left humongous debts wen leaving.

Agbadorians nd deir propensities towards senselessness.
Dangote worth 12B$ but his refinery in Lagos worth 20B$ why are we deceiving ourselves like this
Re: Soludo: Peter Obi’s Alleged Investment In Anambra Is Worth Nothing by ngadaAwo: 7:43am On Nov 11, 2022
Ireportlive:
grin
shatap what do you know
Re: Soludo: Peter Obi’s Alleged Investment In Anambra Is Worth Nothing by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 11, 2022
PointZerom:
smiley
This is OBI'S handover report, let Soludo come and debunk it. It is in the public.

You kept a copy?
Re: Soludo: Peter Obi’s Alleged Investment In Anambra Is Worth Nothing by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 11, 2022
PointZerom:

At least Soludo didn't say Obi did not invest. So if the investment didn't appreciate blame government policies and not Obi.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi’s Alleged Investment In Anambra Is Worth Nothing by Workch: 7:47am On Nov 11, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Obiano built an airport, what did Obi build?
Shebi Obiano has been telling you that Obi's investment in that brewery was bad market. If them born Obidient pigs well, let them call Obiano so he can scatter everything finally.
The topic is the investment and not whether someone built airport.
.why are urchins full and never stay on topic?
Re: Soludo: Peter Obi’s Alleged Investment In Anambra Is Worth Nothing by owenwin: 7:49am On Nov 11, 2022
If the amount is reduced to nothing is because of exchange rate then APC made it so
Re: Soludo: Peter Obi’s Alleged Investment In Anambra Is Worth Nothing by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 11, 2022
bat and bastard just litter dis thread dey talk nonsence as usual.. dammn ! i am out of here
Re: Soludo: Peter Obi’s Alleged Investment In Anambra Is Worth Nothing by MelesZanawi: 7:54am On Nov 11, 2022
Workch:
The topic is the investment and not whether someone built airport.
.why are urchins full and never stay on topic?

You are an Obidient pig, I'm not surprised you are so senseless.
We are talking about legacy projects. What is Obi's legacy project if not the brewery?

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi’s Alleged Investment In Anambra Is Worth Nothing by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 11, 2022
LILTJAY:
OBIora is a liar and fool. grin grin
he won't use his two eyes to see aso rock, talk more of inhaling the oxygen there, talk more of now becoming president. grin grin
OBIora will only rule biafra because he is not fit to rule Nigeria. tongue

ShortIGBOman cheesy cheesy
He ain't short.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi’s Alleged Investment In Anambra Is Worth Nothing by MelesZanawi: 7:54am On Nov 11, 2022
Collinsaik:
bat and bastard just litter dis thread dey talk nonsence as usual.. dammn ! i am out of here

Soludo na Bat too. You mkpurummiri pigs are so stupid

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi’s Alleged Investment In Anambra Is Worth Nothing by Iwedunloye: 7:56am On Nov 11, 2022
PointZerom:

We don't care what Soludo says because he's in opposition party and can say whatsoever he likes.

Let another party take over Lagos lets see if Thifnubu will not be arrested.

Then why is Nnamani praising Tinubu despite being in a very strong opposition not that of LP and APGA

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: Peter Obi’s Alleged Investment In Anambra Is Worth Nothing by Johnrake69: 7:58am On Nov 11, 2022
SmartyPants:

By the time you people can learn that it is okay to admit that your candidate has faults, ten some of us will take you seriously.

You are here tying yourself up in a knot trying to debunk financial analysis from a former central bank governor. You don't even understand what you're saying. The share price is not directly correlated with inflation. It is, like every other asset, correlated with the performance of the company.

So, if the company was doing well, its share prices, and valuation will rise with the dollar not drop against it.

Obi is not perfect, and has many flaws. Until you can acknowledge this, you people are just doing a personality cult in the garb of a political movement. And everyone else can see this!

Lol... How can companies perform when the economy is sick? When purchasing power of Nigerians have been greatly eroded. If you're into investments you won't say what you just said. And for a state government it's even different. I can bet that the investment the state governor put up was the reason the company decided to build the factory in the state.

As far as the company is still operating, pays tax, employ people and source some of it's materials locally it's a good investment for the state.

Under Peter Obi, Anambra had the least unemployment rate according to NBS. How do you think it happened? Did those jobs fall from the sky? Soludo is just being mischievous with his statement.

Atleast we're not talking about monies that have been looted. There's an enterprise running.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Court Of Appeal Clarifies "Transfer Of Justices" / I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi / Nigerians Elected Us To Do Impossible Things –APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.