Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Edo Is Not Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Is Not Anambra (937 Views)

100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo / "Edo Is Not Lagos": Obaseki's Bill Of Insult On Tinubu - By Ini Akpan Morgan / Idahosa: Edo Is Not Lagos, Obaseki Won't Chicken Out Like Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Is Not Anambra by FirstSon01: 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
The header says it all.

Wike
Tinubu
Obi
Atiku
Dan Orbih

None of them can decide who Edo people will vote for.

It is PDP from top to bottom. The miscreants trying to cause disunity here should not shed tears as arrangements have been put in place to handle them on election day.

Lessons will be learnt.
Re: Edo Is Not Anambra by Kingsmeal: 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
FirstSon01:
The header says it all.

Cry water melon

8 Likes

Re: Edo Is Not Anambra by FirstSon01: 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
Kingsmeal:

Cry water melon

Is Edo Anambra??
Why is your father in umuahia pained??

1 Like

Re: Edo Is Not Anambra by EtinosaDLaw(m): 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
Locked and loaded to host his excellency tomorrow. If you don't like it, go and quench. Edo is fully Obidient!
FirstSon01:
The header says it all.

7 Likes

Re: Edo Is Not Anambra by AdamuKD: 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Locked and loaded to host his excellency tomorrow. If you don't like it, go and quench. Edo is fully Obidient!
Quench forever

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Is Not Anambra by FirstSon01: 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

His Liecenlency is allowed to campaign just like everyone else. He won't see shishi here in terms of vote.

Let's see how many people he will fill Oba Akenzua with tomorrow, if not all those forestry road bigot Igbo traders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Is Not Anambra by XerXers: 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
FirstSon01:

His Liecenlency is allowed to campaign just like everyone else. He won't see shishi here in terms of vote.

Let's see how many people he will fill Oba Akenzua with tomorrow, if not all those forestry road bigot Igbo traders.
Nigeria politics has left this stage. You are stuck in the past, you talk like pained thiefnubuu urchin

5 Likes

Re: Edo Is Not Anambra by FirstSon01: 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
XerXers:

Nigeria politics has left this stage. You are stuck in the past, you talk like pained thiefnubuu urchin

Yes, Nigerian politics has left the stage of falling for lying theiving politician like Lie Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Is Not Anambra by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2022
Peter Obi is a monumental failure, a pathological liar and a corrupt individual.

1 Like

Re: Edo Is Not Anambra by EtinosaDLaw(m): 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
FirstSon01:

I will personally send you pictures and tag you tomorrow. Except say onar get other plans, we pin dey wait onar.

1 Like

Re: Edo Is Not Anambra by FirstSon01: 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

I will personally send you pictures and tag you tomorrow. Except say onar get other plans, we pin dey wait onar.

Etinosa we pin dae wait una too.
Pictures go hard you send tomorrow grin
Re: Edo Is Not Anambra by TinubuDeDrugLor: 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
FirstSon01:
The header says it all.
Wike
Tinubu
Obi
Atiku
Dan Orbih

It is PDP from top to bottom. The miscreants trying to cause disunity here should not shed tears as arrangements have been put in place to handle them on election day.
Lessons will be learnt.

That your madness has started again.

1 Like

Re: Edo Is Not Anambra by EtinosaDLaw(m): 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
FirstSon01:

Etinosa we pin dae wait una too.
Pictures go hard you send tomorrow grin

Okay na.
Re: Edo Is Not Anambra by TinubuDeDrugLor: 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
Peter Obi is a monumental failure, a pathological liar and a corrupt individual.

Tinubu killed people in Owo catholic church because he want to be President.

Tinubu is cursed and I assure you that you and your family will share in his curses.

1 Like

Re: Edo Is Not Anambra by FirstSon01: 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Tinubu killed people in Owo catholic church because he want to be President.

Tinubu is cursed and I assure you that you and your family will share in his curses.

I don't care about Tinubu or your family sharing in his curse.
Re: Edo Is Not Anambra by GoooodHardDick: 11:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
FirstSon01:
The header says it all.

Wike
Tinubu
Obi
Atiku
Dan Orbih

Lessons will be learnt.

Stupidity runs in your DNA.

We binis are 100% Obidient and our vote goes massively to peter Obi come 2023!!

Haven't you heard that the entire SS is on lockdown for PO? Abi don't you know the States in SS ? I don't know what is wrong with you Tinubu urchins
Re: Edo Is Not Anambra by Kingsmeal: 10:12am On Nov 11, 2022
FirstSon01:

Is Edo Anambra??
Why is your father in umuahia pained??
Drugnubu Supporter why is your daddy hiding?

Campaign has started since 28th September ooo
Re: Edo Is Not Anambra by Yves4real(f): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2022
Op, if you are really on ground in Edo State, you will know that Obi tsunami is sweeping across the state. Except you just want to lie to yourself.
Majority of people are not willing to participate in rallies but promised to vote. Nothing for PDP and APC.
Whoever wants to insult me should do so. smiley
Re: Edo Is Not Anambra by EtinosaDLaw(m): 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
FirstSon01:

Ozuor how market? Where have you been all day? Show your shameless face!
Re: Edo Is Not Anambra by EtinosaDLaw(m): 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
Yves4real:
Op, if you are really on ground in Edo State, you will know that Obi tsunami is sweeping across the state. Except you just want to lie to yourself.
Majority of people are not willing to participate in rallies but promised to vote. Nothing for PDP and APC.
Whoever wants to insult me should do so. smiley

It swept and the nincompoop was nowhere to be found. I just dey comeback from where we go drink after rally. I can authoritatively tell you that Edo state is 95% Obidient to the very core!
Re: Edo Is Not Anambra by FirstSon01: 8:48am On Nov 12, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Ozuor how market? Where have you been all day? Show your shameless face!

How was your children's day pararde.
Re: Edo Is Not Anambra by FirstSon01: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2022
Kingsmeal:

Drugnubu Supporter why is your daddy hiding?

Campaign has started since 28th September ooo

We've started campaign in the PDP mumu.
We even shut down my State, Edo grin
Re: Edo Is Not Anambra by FirstSon01: 8:51am On Nov 12, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Stupidity runs in your DNA.

We binis are 100% Obidient and our vote goes massively to peter Obi come 2023!!

Haven't you heard that the entire SS is on lockdown for PO? Abi don't you know the States in SS ? I don't know what is wrong with you Tinubu urchins

That's your bini problem. How many binis are Obidient eh Osas??

Cone to Esan and Afemai and be struck by reality. grin

(1) (Reply)

Chicago University: Phone Number Reno Omokri Provided Vs Real Registrars Number / Chatham House: Shameful Moment Tinubu Transferred Questions To Others / Lets Take Stock Of People That'll Vote Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.