Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

IPOB Condemns Professor Akintoye For Working With Simon Ekpa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Condemns Professor Akintoye For Working With Simon Ekpa (350 Views)

Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard / President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Simon Lalong (Photos) / Photos Of Soyinka, Sunday Igboho & Professor Akintoye In Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Condemns Professor Akintoye For Working With Simon Ekpa by gidgiddy: 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
The Indigenous People Of Biafra(IPOB) has condemned the leader of Ilana Omo Oodua, Professor Banji Akintoye:

“The old Professor with Nigeria divide and rule mentally has been working with enemies of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to discredit IPOB's movement. Paid agent, Akintoye worked with Tony Nnadi on their irrelevant Lower Niger Republic or Congress project or whatever name they called it and woefully failed.

“Today he has started working with Simon Ekperima and boosting his ego to frustrate IPOB and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. They don't understand that we are resolute and have dismantled all past enemies and obstacles that have stood in our way. We will overcome and dismantle them too, shortly.

“Moreso, we want to state again that IPOB led by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has nothing to do with the so-called Biafra government in Exile. IPOB has never authorized anybody to form the Biafra Government in Exile while our leader is in DSS detention.

“We have said before and we wish to say it categorically again that anybody forming government in exile is a criminal and any day we catch him or her, their name will be sorry. Sponsors and initiators of Government in Exile are power drunk people who want to displace Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and destroy the Biafra movement and our struggle for independence.

“We won't allow such to happen because we are the last line of defense against the enemies of the Indigenous Peoples in Africa. IPOB is not a push over and anybody thinking he or she can be used to destroy IPOB should ask the Nigerian government, "how far"? IPOB is a divine mandate from God Almighty Chukwu Okike Abiama to restore Biafra freedom and sovereignty. At the end of this journey, the Biafra Nation will emerge.”

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/08/ipob-tackles-yoruba-nation-leader-prof-akintoye-calling-nnamdi-kanu-noise-maker-during
Re: IPOB Condemns Professor Akintoye For Working With Simon Ekpa by Thortp(m): 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
Wawu
Re: IPOB Condemns Professor Akintoye For Working With Simon Ekpa by FirstSon01: 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
IPOB should come and carry Obi to be Beerfra president and let us have peace in the zoo grin
Re: IPOB Condemns Professor Akintoye For Working With Simon Ekpa by Roboto11: 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
Collabo.

grin
Re: IPOB Condemns Professor Akintoye For Working With Simon Ekpa by GodHatesJews: 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
Autonomous Indigenous People of Biafra
grin

Faction kill una
Re: IPOB Condemns Professor Akintoye For Working With Simon Ekpa by FreeStuffsNG: 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
It seems the whole unpatriotic elements thing is an industry but trust PMB, he no dey give shishi.

Re: IPOB Condemns Professor Akintoye For Working With Simon Ekpa by sreamsense: 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
IPOB is confused, they are just looking for way to relate themselves to Prof just to make a point against Ekpa. I am sure Prof is more intelligent than the low IQ-ipob members. Prof knows his boundary he must not cross and I am sure he will soon dessociate his involvement from Ipob activities. Ipob are just looking partnership in crime.

Biafra never come, but Ipob already got divided into three: standalone Ipob, Chinasa Nworu Ipob and Ekpa Finland control Ipob. I beg all of you should come out of your hiding, make peace with Nigeria and support Nigeria to make her great. How many years are you going to spend in this world that you will spend 70% of your life span hating Tinubu, Buhari, Nigeria and other tribe you can not create. I beg all Ipob members should choose to be happy, respectful and non-violent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Condemns Professor Akintoye For Working With Simon Ekpa by 360degreess(m): 11:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
..God don put confusion for inside terrorists camp. grin : grin grin
Re: IPOB Condemns Professor Akintoye For Working With Simon Ekpa by Conrod: 7:28am On Nov 11, 2022
FirstSon01:
IPOB should come and carry Obi to be Beerfra president and let us have peace in the zoo grin
As for PEACE,..it is and will remain an elusive commodity to you ( ZOO DWELLERS),..and the sound of gunshots will (for now) replace your musics till una sense return from self imposed exile.
Re: IPOB Condemns Professor Akintoye For Working With Simon Ekpa by PandoraObi: 7:34am On Nov 11, 2022
Ok
Re: IPOB Condemns Professor Akintoye For Working With Simon Ekpa by Conrod: 7:35am On Nov 11, 2022
sreamsense:
IPOB is confused, they are just looking for way to relate themselves to Prof just to make a point against Ekpa. I am sure Prof is more intelligent than the low IQ-ipob members. Prof knows his boundary he must not cross and I am sure he will soon dessociate his involvement from Ipob activities. Ipob are just looking partnership in crime.

Biafra never come, but Ipob already got divided into three: standalone Ipob, Chinasa Nworu Ipob and Ekpa Finland control Ipob. I beg all of you should come out of your hiding, make peace with Nigeria and support Nigeria to make her great. How many years are you going to spend in this world that you will spend 70% of your life span hating Tinubu, Buhari, Nigeria and other tribe you can not create. I beg all Ipob members should choose to be happy, respectful and non-violent
If all men reasons like you do, then england will still be calling the shots in the US and india...siave mentality.

(1) (Reply)

ESN Will Swing Into Action Soon Against Nigerian Army And Police / Only Visionary Leaders Can Restructure Nigeria – Rabiu Kwankwaso / I Hereby Present A New Member Of Ipob To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.