Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance (46322 Views)

Dismissed DSS Official, 9 Others Paraded For Robbing Bullion Van In Abia (Video) / Thief Jumps Inside Lagos Lagoon After Stealing, Gets Rescued (Photos) / Pandemonium As Two Ladies Fight In Public After Heated Quarrel. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by seanwilliam(m): 7:55am On Nov 11, 2022
naijapips04:
This girl must have been killed and dumped into the lagoon with connivance with the said Uber driver.
you sound like a Nigerian police. Omo

1 Like

Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by arantess: 7:56am On Nov 11, 2022
hammerT:

SHE WAS VERY ANGRY AND DOWN CAST TO HAVE DONE THAT.

IF WE CAN GET HER PHONE, TO TRACK HER LAST CALL, THAT BOYFRIEND GO COLLECT SERIOUS WOTOWOTO
because she had a gun to his head to marry her and he said no?

like are there no issues in relationships anymore? so this nigga go collect wotowoto because he dated a security personnel and had issues with her?

1 Like

Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by providencia(m): 7:56am On Nov 11, 2022
harmargedon:
the cab driver needs to explain what they were arguing on, that would make her take such action.

What has the cab driver got to do with this. Dss can retrieve her call log and ask the callers what they were discussing. Even their conversation can be retrieved electronically. The cab man was driving for fvck sake. Is it his business to be pokenosing in someone conversation?

1 Like

Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by ObalendeCMS: 7:57am On Nov 11, 2022
Psycho beech! Probably suffering from bipolar disorder. Most naija whoemen are just too damaged. Deal with them at your risk. Damn!
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by Anonymoususher: 7:57am On Nov 11, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://gazettengr.com/lady-jumps-into-lagos-lagoon/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0gbWybXJaGuUPwwV4EpLHyekGGdh6BSryUGniq52jViJz7tP7xhuEKHMjgGKi1Repl&id=100009424318209

Nlfpmod Mynd44

Obviously that lady was depressed and desperately needed to settle down. Maybe she has experienced several heartbreaks and watched her friends get married and her circle of friends reduced while she is left in spinsterhood.

Perhaps, that guy was her hope of settling down, she must have invested alot into the relationship hoping one day it leads to marriage but another failed relationship was staring at her and at that point she couldn't take it anymore.

I pray society learns to stop putting pressure on single ladies. It pushes many into depression, it keeps many tied in abusive relationships.

Our women are abused and told all sorts of damaging words when they cross 30 and still single.

Guys, mummy, daddy, sisters, Iyawo, baba, in-law all of us let's stop this nonsense.
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by hammerT: 7:58am On Nov 11, 2022
arantess:

because she had a gun to his head to marry her and he said no?

like are there no issues in relationships anymore? so this nigga go collect wotowoto because he dated a security personnel and had issues with her?

HE WILL COLLECT WOTOWOTO FOR BEING A BITCH AND NOT A REAL MAN.

IF YOUR GIRL DEY DISTURB, U SUPPOSE INVITE HER AND BANG THE HELL OUT OF HER.

LET HER GO AND NURSE PREGANANCY FOR 9 MONTHS AND AFTER THAT CHILD MINDING.

SHE WILL BE TOO BUSY AND RESPONSIBLE TO PULL THIS KIND STUNT.

NICK CANNON NA MY GUY... MAKE WE DATCH DEM PREGANANCY.
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by Mekanus(m): 7:59am On Nov 11, 2022
nedekid:

Maybe she use her dss powers to trace say the guy de cheat.
One Fulani chick I met 20 years ago on the island, she had a fellow malam boy weh as a fiance, them de plan wedding. This lady de use me tease the guy, me I no know. The guy called he that he was on the way, she no gree commot for my moto, not on the guy was close to my car did she come down. I zoomed off.
You know say this guy went to drag out all the records of our text messages and recording of our conversation to play to this girl as evidence? Even to show her papa? Hmm. Na that one make me japa oh. Because one or two thing I de do then need privacy make I no go take woman matter spoil am.
How can someone understand this thing you wrote?

1 Like

Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by arantess: 8:00am On Nov 11, 2022
QuinModah:
Ladies Marriage is not a do or die affair

Take a walk if you cannot cope
thats what she did

she took a long walk off the short pier
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:00am On Nov 11, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Tinubu didn't push her.

She chosed it that way tongue

You be mumu

For responding

1 Like

Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by naijapips04: 8:02am On Nov 11, 2022
seanwilliam:
you sound like a Nigerian police. Omo

And you sound like a dumb Nigerian that believes every story from the internet. So because of argument person for stop you as an uber driver then jump into lagoon? Does it even make sense to you?
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by arantess: 8:02am On Nov 11, 2022
Anonymoususher:

Obviously that lady was depressed and desperately needed to settle down. Maybe she has experienced several heartbreaks and watched her friends get married and her circle of friends reduced while she is left in spinsterhood.

Perhaps, that guy was her hope of settling down, she must have invested alot into the relationship hoping one day it leads to marriage but another failed relationship was staring at her and at that point she couldn't take it anymore.

I pray society learns to stop putting pressure on single ladies. It pushes many into depression, it keeps many tied in abusive relationships.

Our women are abused and told all sorts of damaging words when they cross 30 and still single.

Guys, mummy, daddy, sisters, Iyawo, baba, in-law all of us let's stop this nonsense.
her kind of job might have made it hard for her, but as a non-combative it should have been different
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by jaxxy(m): 8:02am On Nov 11, 2022
seanwilliam:
so if you ask a driver to stop you , and he doesn’t stop, won’t you take it up with him?

on 3rd mainland if I ask I driver to stop I will be glad if he slaps me rather than stop me on 3rd mainland bridge.

is that a bustop or my destination? I expect him to stop me at the next bustop not 3rd mainland if at all. especially since we know why people who ask to stop there do so and it's to jump off the bridge.

The uber driver is an accessory to the crime if not the killer.
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 11, 2022
PandoraObi:
Too bad Tinubu pushed him, I know Zombidients and Zombiediots will blame Tinubu for her death, check the comment below.

in order new soludo smashed bottle on Peter Obidi0t head

Agbado urchin high on agbado as usual. APC lule grin
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by nedekid: 8:03am On Nov 11, 2022
Mekanus:
How can someone understand this thing you wrote?
Even me sef confuse as I read it after your complaint. I weak.
I think when you write in broken English, the auto correct function on nairaland messes it up big time when you click on submit.
Abeg help me delete.
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by jaxxy(m): 8:04am On Nov 11, 2022
sonnie10:

You cannot hold anyone against their wish.

yes u can!!!! if their wish is to hurt themselves. It is ur right to hold them against their wish if it means saving their lives.

Don't be a dumbass.
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by Alhajiemeritus: 8:05am On Nov 11, 2022
Lanretoye:
Maybe her mum called her...who can tell me who her mum is?.
Mammy water Abi?
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by realestate99: 8:09am On Nov 11, 2022
Innocentman86:
Rip to the Yoruba Muslim girl that took her own life in no man's land.
I wish it was that wanted ritualisst and drug dealer that committed these suicide,there could have been mass celebration in all over no man's land Lagos to other nigerian citiies.
Assuming it was that serial liar and Atiku's slave that commited suicide, most Nigerians won't even know of his demise because he was insignificant afterall
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by drlateef: 8:10am On Nov 11, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://gazettengr.com/lady-jumps-into-lagos-lagoon/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0gbWybXJaGuUPwwV4EpLHyekGGdh6BSryUGniq52jViJz7tP7xhuEKHMjgGKi1Repl&id=100009424318209

Nlfpmod Mynd44

That cab driver is not a siater’s keeper at all. He should never have stopped for on third mainland bridge. He has a right not to do that. Its not safe for both of them. She would probably be alive if he didn’t stop for her.
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by vickydevoka(m): 8:15am On Nov 11, 2022
Ireportlive:
She's in an late 30s beautiful with good paying job, yet na Fiance be her problem

Such a waste of career, waste of beauty
You think it’s easy abi. Even guy way the 40 the emotionally pained Bcus they are unmarried how much more a lady. Marriage be like university, even though them say school na scam , you go still wan go the university. Marriage na scam Buh if you no marry you go the worry
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by fluffybaby(f): 8:16am On Nov 11, 2022
Abi uber man robbed her, killed her and threw her down the bridge?
I don't trust Nigerians. Their thirst for money that they don't work for is second to none.
The hollier they claim to be the most evil they truly are.
They should investigate this case deeper
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by Ireportlive: 8:16am On Nov 11, 2022
vickydevoka:

You think it’s easy abi. Even guy way the 40 the emotionally pained Bcus they are unmarried how much more a lady. Marriage be like university, even though them say school na scam , you go still wan go the university. Marriage na scam Buh if you no marry you go the worry

Naso Sha, everybody needs companion, even if no be marriage, we all need somebody

1 Like

Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by ngadaAwo: 8:17am On Nov 11, 2022
Ireportlive:

Naso Sha, everybody needs companion, even if no be marriage, we all need somebody
shatap what do you know
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by Ireportlive: 8:18am On Nov 11, 2022
ngadaAwo:
shatap what do you know

I know that Obi won't be President

I know that Tinubu is the next President and many people would enter lagoon to drown because of this
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by ngadaAwo: 8:20am On Nov 11, 2022
Ireportlive:

I know that Obi won't be President

I know that Tinubu is the next President and many people would enter lagoon to drown because of this
Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu, the Chicago drug baron will never smell Aso rock.

God forbid BATing

Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by Mirasteel: 8:24am On Nov 11, 2022
She wanted to end her life just like that?
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by FireUpNow(m): 8:27am On Nov 11, 2022
This is so sad as so many people are going through a lot as a result of the way things are going. Bother the rich and the poor are feeling it. DSS will be beating the living daylight out the innocent uber driver now. Difficult times hard to deal with are here.
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 11, 2022
nedekid:

Even me sef confuse as I read it after your complaint. I weak.
I think when you write in broken English, the auto correct function on nairaland messes it up big time when you click on submit.
Abeg help me delete.
Unfortunately, even this one is incoherent. Why not just speak in pidgin only or in formal English
And you use unnecessary words a lot . Instead of auto-correct function why not just say auto-correct?
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by harmargedon: 8:29am On Nov 11, 2022
providencia:

What has the cab driver got to do with this. Dss can retrieve her call log and ask the callers what they were discussing. Even their conversation can be retrieved electronically. The cab man was driving for fvck sake. Is it his business to be pokenosing in someone conversation?
true, but it's good we hear from both ends. Calls wouldn't show emotions and offline talks now, would they?
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by B2B23: 8:33am On Nov 11, 2022
PandoraObi:
Too bad Tinubu pushed him, I know Zombidients and Zombiediots will blame Tinubu for her death, check the comment below.

in order new soludo smashed bottle on Peter Obidi0t head

Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by nedekid: 8:34am On Nov 11, 2022
MyFlair:

Unfortunately, even this one is incoherent. Why not just speak in pidgin only or in formal English
And you use unnecessary words a lot . Instead of auto-correct function why not just say auto-correct?
Correction taken. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fbi-wanted Scammer Emmanuel Adedeji Oluwatosin Forfeits House, Cars, Jailed / Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) / New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.