Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance (46391 Views)

Dismissed DSS Official, 9 Others Paraded For Robbing Bullion Van In Abia (Video) / Thief Jumps Inside Lagos Lagoon After Stealing, Gets Rescued (Photos) / Pandemonium As Two Ladies Fight In Public After Heated Quarrel. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by harmargedon: 8:35am On Nov 11, 2022
Alpharey:

So the fiance does not have mouth to explain by himself
we need to hear from someone outside his personal confession. You're not expecting him to tell the exact truth now are we wink
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by harmargedon: 8:36am On Nov 11, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

The cab driver or the fiancee?
both
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:38am On Nov 11, 2022
Heard she was rescued! Any confirmation?
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by nathanomochi(m): 8:46am On Nov 11, 2022
Omo...so she asked Uber guy to stop in the middle of the bridge or anywhere on the bridge by 3am and he did?knowing that she wants to jump?abi na pee she wan pee at that time?wey holdup no de?there is more to this story sha
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by bluebay(m): 8:46am On Nov 11, 2022
PandoraObi:
Too bad Tinubu pushed him, I know Zombidients and Zombiediots will blame Tinubu for her death, check the comment below.

in order new soludo smashed bottle on Peter Obidi0t head
You Dey look am, e Dey go..
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by Xkay29(m): 9:05am On Nov 11, 2022
Olúwẹri]
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by providencia(m): 9:06am On Nov 11, 2022
harmargedon:
true, but it's good we hear from both ends. Calls wouldn't show emotions and offline talks now, would they?

Agreed
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by Oduduwa707: 9:07am On Nov 11, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Tinubu didn't push her.

She chosed it that way tongue

undecided
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by Mrtaye: 9:08am On Nov 11, 2022
harmargedon:
the cab driver needs to explain what they were arguing on, that would make her take such action.
The cab driver shouldn't have stopped on third mainland at that time no matter what

1 Like

Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by harmargedon: 9:09am On Nov 11, 2022
Mrtaye:

The cab driver shouldn't have stopped on third mainland at that time no matter what
exactly, knowing what happens there often.
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by Mrtaye: 9:13am On Nov 11, 2022
Seaen:
But why will the Uber driver stop on Third mainland bridge at 3am before getting to her destination or at least clear of the bridge. At 3am o. Sounds fishy
Exactly my thought and comment before reading yours,the driver's action is unprofessional and also a security risk to all
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by detectivejones: 9:26am On Nov 11, 2022
The Uber drive is the #1 suspect he saw her last, I smell a jerry. And her phone records should be checked to know if she was really talking to the said fiance. Such pretty face gone RIP.
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by Stanleyq: 9:27am On Nov 11, 2022
PandoraObi:
Too bad Tinubu pushed him, I know Zombidients and Zombiediots will blame Tinubu for her death, check the comment below.

in order new soludo smashed bottle on Peter Obidi0t head
Na u dey tell us wetin tinubu don do naa
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by Mrtaye: 9:50am On Nov 11, 2022
sonnie10:

You cannot hold anyone against their wish.
So at the expense of the driver's safety hmmm never,I would rather drive to iyana oworo and stop for her but not third mainland
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by lebienconnu: 9:50am On Nov 11, 2022
But why?
The uber guy has a lot of explanations to make. Why would you stop there in the middle of the night (3:00am) in the first place.
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by Mrtaye: 9:57am On Nov 11, 2022
arantess:

come on, she's a security personnel

surely she can take care of herself, maybe stayed late at work to clear her table

everything must not be fishy
The Uber driver couldn't have known her to be a security personnel,also he should have at least driven to iyana oworo bus stop before stopping
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by Mrtaye: 9:59am On Nov 11, 2022
QuinModah:
Ladies Marriage is not a do or die affair

Take a walk if you cannot cope
Na so
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by Mrtaye: 10:01am On Nov 11, 2022
seanwilliam:
so if you ask a driver to stop you , and he doesn’t stop, won’t you take it up with him?
Not at the expense of my own safety okay,as the driver I would rather drive her to iyana oworo which is the nearest bus stop and not third mainland bridge....it will also be after I must have collected my money the he/she can alight
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by REALretep(m): 10:04am On Nov 11, 2022
Just imagine this beauty
Wasted her life just like that
Las las this life no balance
Forget beauty
The main thing na your inner being. If you no get peace of mind and you are not nice on the inside, just forget it...cos life won't make much meaning and all your outer beauty will just be a waste
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by Mrtaye: 10:04am On Nov 11, 2022
providencia:

What has the cab driver got to do with this. Dss can retrieve her call log and ask the callers what they were discussing. Even their conversation can be retrieved electronically. The cab man was driving for fvck sake. Is it his business to be pokenosing in someone conversation?
He should not have stopped on the bridge,no bus stop there naw
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by anonymuz(m): 10:08am On Nov 11, 2022
Lagosfinder:
There is more to this to a spiritual person
that's what my mom just said. This is more of spiritual
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by Dingdongbells(m): 10:11am On Nov 11, 2022
RIP...To her. But isn't it stupidity on the part of the Uber driver to stop for somebody to exit his vehicle on top bridge for night.
By now Lagos Govt and police suppose put law say people shouldn't stop for passengers on top third mainland to come out of the vehicle. They should drive to the end even if the person wants to piss or poo-poo. It is becoming too much.
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by BABANGBALI: 10:12am On Nov 11, 2022
Remote control at work, if you know, you know.
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by oladipuposadeeq(m): 10:12am On Nov 11, 2022
harmargedon:
the cab driver needs to explain what they were arguing on, that would make her take such action.
abi oooooooo because I don't understand what led to her jumping into the lagoon.
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by Zanzibar1: 10:13am On Nov 11, 2022
harmargedon:
he couldnt have pushed her into the canal
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by BABANGBALI: 10:14am On Nov 11, 2022
Dingdongbells:
RIP...To her. But isn't it stupidity on the part of the Uber driver to stop for somebody to exit his vehicle on top bridge for night.
By now Lagos Govt and police suppose put law say people shouldn't stop for passengers on top third mainland to come out of the vehicle. They should drive to the end even if the person wants to piss or poo-poo. It is becoming too much.
now you want to hang her death on the UBER guy. Thank God you no be policeman
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by BABANGBALI: 10:15am On Nov 11, 2022
Mrtaye:

He should not have stopped on the bridge,no bus stop there naw
please leave tge cab man out of this
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by Mrtaye: 10:26am On Nov 11, 2022
BABANGBALI:
please leave tge cab man out of this
I do e hauling too and I tell you that even when I was still doing mid night trips some 3/4 years ago i will never stop for a rider on third mainland bridge at 3am or what so ever time because of not the rider's safety but for my own safety which is paramount ,after which the rider's safety.... except otherwise ooo but it is an unprofessional and unsafe decision by the driver
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:36am On Nov 11, 2022
harmargedon:

Na wa o

cheesy
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:
abi oooooooo because I don't understand what led to her jumping into the lagoon.

Shey passenger go tell driver
Stop, I want to drop
Driver go tell am say

E nor stop?

Abeg
Those drivers too na human being na
Theres no how he would know what the customer had in mind except by divine intervention
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by oladipuposadeeq(m): 10:42am On Nov 11, 2022
INCREDIBLE007:

Shey passenger go tell driver
Stop, I want to drop
Driver go tell am say

E nor stop?

Abeg
Those drivers too na human being na
Theres no how he would know what the customer had in mind except by divine intervention
yes this is true but I think he heard the argument between the lady and her man probably via phone call and she said she wanted to come down abeg e get as e be joor. The driver self get him own problems so he wouldn't even think to that direction self.
Re: DSS Official, Tutu Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon After Heated Arguments With Fiance by Tegabadguy(m): 10:47am On Nov 11, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zainab Duke-Abiola Who Assaulted Police Orderly Remanded In Prison, Denied Bail / Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) / Alexia Mupende Killed By Housemaid In Rwanda (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.