Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Buhari: No Going Back On Naira Redesign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: No Going Back On Naira Redesign (14201 Views)

Reno Omokri Defends Arabic On Naira Note On His Social Media Page / Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo / We Are Solidly Behind Buhari, No Room For Any Other Party In South West - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Naira Redesign by mecuries(m): 7:58am On Nov 11, 2022
"Nobody will be allowed to mobilise resources and thugs to intimidate people in any constituency. That is what I want to go down in Nigerian history for as a leader.” It's obvious that this man doesn't support Tinubu....Northerners would definitely want to keep the presidency

1 Like

Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Naira Redesign by fluffybaby(f): 8:00am On Nov 11, 2022
Of course. Looting and embezzlement must continue under any guise possible.
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Naira Redesign by AfahaAbia(m): 8:01am On Nov 11, 2022
Very good development. All those hoarding billions in storage tanks and houses are in for it
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Naira Redesign by clevybrown(m): 8:04am On Nov 11, 2022
quentin06:

Its in dollars, slowpoke!
does that mean his vote buying will be in dollars?
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Naira Redesign by watchindelta(m): 8:22am On Nov 11, 2022
Lol they we switch to dollars
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Naira Redesign by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:52am On Nov 11, 2022
Elostar:
Let me quickly break this my Piggy bank wet I don't dey save 1000 daily since January, go put am for bank b4 I go hear say the don't change am oohhh
Omo you get money o.
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Naira Redesign by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:01am On Nov 11, 2022
Elostar:
Let me quickly break this my Piggy bank wet I don't dey save 1000 daily since January, go put am for bank b4 I go hear say the don't change am oohhh
you better hurry, if not, the piggy wood will value More than the paper inside
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Naira Redesign by OmoOshodi(m): 9:12am On Nov 11, 2022
Imagine Pastor E.A Adeboye criticizing the move to curb corruption in Nigeria.

I pity the sheeps

Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Naira Redesign by bravoluv83(m): 9:41am On Nov 11, 2022
I feel that the cabals within Buhari's govt are responsible for the hardship and calamity that befell our country Nigeria not necessarily Buhari, although, he may have contributed one way or another to the hardship with his kinds of policies but the cabals are more to blame. My thoughts

1 Like

Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Naira Redesign by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 11, 2022
quentin06:

grin How did you know it's in dollars? Did you help him loot the monies or are you keeping the monies for Tiefnubu? You seem to know too much

1 Like

Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Naira Redesign by LadyExcellency: 9:55am On Nov 11, 2022
quentin06:

It's in dollars, slowpoke!

Which year?
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Naira Redesign by bisiswag(f): 10:03am On Nov 11, 2022
But u get house for dubai wey ur matan dey stay abi. Be honest. U can't get for UK cos they gonna eff u up whenever it suits them.
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Naira Redesign by samuel900(m): 10:30am On Nov 11, 2022
Go there and pack it.....
PrinceOfLagos:
What will. Tinubu now do with all the money in his bullion vans parked in his house and some buried in his house ?

So the money go waste like that ..
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Naira Redesign by baralatie(m): 10:58am On Nov 11, 2022
cheesy
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Naira Redesign by joggler(m): 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
You follow hide am?
quentin06:

Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Naira Redesign by aamir489: 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
I concur with baba on this..I concur with baba on this.....
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Naira Redesign by Jamodeen95(m): 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
This is a very good move from baba
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Naira Redesign by Jnkay: 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
After the redesigning make baba resign, too! In his milliary regime, he redesigned, dictated, but they dethroned him.

I have realized that people who promise change don't change. Exactly what he did in his military era. Same ideology, same dictatorship, same closing of borders, same Naira redesigning, same war and terrorism, same economic hardship, hunger, Dollar overpowering Naira, etc.

Though, I concur to this one idea, so that all the bullion van kings will bring back our money that they hide underground for the election.
Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Naira Redesign by Truvelisback(m): 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
Funny enough, the idiot will include this as one of his achievements as president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: No Going Back On Naira Redesign by Mjcollins: 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
Some people said 20K is too small if you know is not too small for you i will show you how to make it with your phone ask me how or chart me on whatsapp or call

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Wants Solution To Boko-Haram In Three Months- Punch / Dasuki Lied, Shunned Arms Probe Panel’s Invitation –presidency / Senator Adeyeye: 1999 Constitution Cannot Give Us Progress, Peace And Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.