Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

2023 LIES: "Unknown Persons" Took Tinubu's Certificate But Left House Documents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 LIES: "Unknown Persons" Took Tinubu's Certificate But Left House Documents (508 Views)

Bwala Gives Evidence That Keyamo Took Tinubu To Court For Certificate Forgery / 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC / INEC Offices In Ebonyi Burnt By Unknown Persons (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 LIES: "Unknown Persons" Took Tinubu's Certificate But Left House Documents by NaijaCowFarm: 6:02am On Nov 11, 2022
According to Bola Tinubu, the army raided his house while he was in exile. The APC presidential candidate had said he swore to an affidavit that his certificates went missing when was forced to go into exile from October 1994 to October 1998.

The presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) has told the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), that all his academic certificates are missing. The former Lagos State governor, who claimed he had two degrees from two American universities, further stated that the certificates had been looted in the 1990s by “unknown persons.”

The disclosure was contained in an affidavit submitted by Tinubu to the electoral office, as part of his eligibility filings for the 2023 presidential elections.

“I went on self-exile from October, 1994 to October, 1998. When I returned I discovered that all my property, including all the documents relating to my qualifications and my certificates in respect of paragraph three above (affidavits), were looted by unknown persons."
Re: 2023 LIES: "Unknown Persons" Took Tinubu's Certificate But Left House Documents by NoIgboSoundTueh: 6:07am On Nov 11, 2022
The major lies of any presidential candidate is my investment for Anambra is worth 75million dollars.
Gov Charles soludo while speaking to Seun of Channelstv said the so called investment is worth next to nothing.
So Peter Obi didn't even save when his biggest achievement while in office is "I am a Kolo box"

1 Like

Re: 2023 LIES: "Unknown Persons" Took Tinubu's Certificate But Left House Documents by Abdul05: 6:07am On Nov 11, 2022
Coming from a frustrated zombidient. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 LIES: "Unknown Persons" Took Tinubu's Certificate But Left House Documents by Ireportlive: 6:24am On Nov 11, 2022
Idiots that believed Jubril El Sudan and Amuda Yekini Aguilera would keep doubting Tinubu

Foolish animals believe Chicago court documents, but still don't believe his date of birth even when the Court documents stated it correctly

Re: 2023 LIES: "Unknown Persons" Took Tinubu's Certificate But Left House Documents by Jostoman: 6:26am On Nov 11, 2022
Abdul05:
Coming from a frustrated zombidient. grin grin
your oga is deceiving himself all his house and other document are intact except his school certificate. I hail o grin
Re: 2023 LIES: "Unknown Persons" Took Tinubu's Certificate But Left House Documents by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 11, 2022
Hahahh this is funny,how come
Re: 2023 LIES: "Unknown Persons" Took Tinubu's Certificate But Left House Documents by leeikem(m): 7:10am On Nov 11, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:
The major lies of any presidential candidate is my investment for Anambra is worth 75million dollars.
Gov Charles soludo while speaking to Seun of Channelstv said the so called investment is worth next to nothing.
So Peter Obi didn't even save when his biggest achievement while in office is "I am a Kolo box"

Rest kwanu..
Where did you see Obi in this topic?
Why are you guys afraid of this man?
I’m sure you dreamt of Obi…
No go kpai oo
HBP is real.
Re: 2023 LIES: "Unknown Persons" Took Tinubu's Certificate But Left House Documents by JASONjnr(m): 7:29am On Nov 11, 2022
Ireportlive:
Idiots that believed Jubril El Sudan and Amuda Yekini Aguilera would keep doubting Tinubu

Foolish animals believe Chicago court documents, but still don't believe his date of birth even when the Court documents stated it correctly

W
You're the one delusional about the trickster that you want to foster on Nigerians....

He's been rejected all over ..

No sane person will rally around a man who has difficulties to speak effectively for 30minutes without pursing and thinking hard to recall.

Am man that has a questionable certificate issues, date of birth issues and even his name and origin unknown.
Re: 2023 LIES: "Unknown Persons" Took Tinubu's Certificate But Left House Documents by ngadaAwo: 7:44am On Nov 11, 2022
Ireportlive:

Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu, the Chicago drug baron will never smell Aso rock.

God forbid BATing

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Maybe In For More Troubles / Power Must Not Return To The North / (Video) Soludo Opens A Large Wholesale Drug Distribution Center In Oba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.